Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Rebecca (who is coached by Georgie) and Olivia (who is coached by Noz)? They think it's some cosmic coincidence they have been eating the same meals every day. If I didn't think Georgie and her team of expert mates weren't already scamming people, this has definitely made up my mind. I'd love to see all of their clients training/nutrition plans next to each other.
The irony of your username and this comment 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hill1994

CBAA6D2D-E621-415A-9FE4-3307168116E5.png

say this louder for the people in the back.... this.... is not... an achievement..............

• Haha

chaitealatte

If she was in fact taking videos of someone or multiple people, I feel so sorry for them right now! Imagine hundreds of people commenting on a post online defending the person Who has made you feel so uncomfortable in what should be a safe space for everyone no matter their ability, shape or size. To have your claims or experience labelled as a lie simply due to the fact that someone has tens of thousands of followers is so unfortunate. What was the gym supposed to do? Post a video of the CCTV footage of her recording? That would’ve been so unprofessional of them and would’ve caused even more outrage from all parties. Just because she has a large Instagram following does not mean she is a saint. I think the gym handled the situation correctly but hope that they saw evidence of what was Supposed to have happened before they decided to suspend her membership. Also to add, the suspension is only for one months allegedly

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yeah, they set up a Facebook group to organise sending her a thank you gift for all her “help and work” (aka what they already pay her for) whilst the gyms were closed. They were on about asking everyone who wanted to be involved for £10 I think it was. There’s a couple of graphic designers that were designing thank you cards and stickers and stuff.
Unless they purposefully sent her cookies and cake to sabotage her mini cut

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
So according to someone in the comments, her membership was only banned for a month because the gym asked her not to attend while they looked into the claims made by three separate people
The plot thickens...just as we suspected on here, she is bending the truth to suit her own narrative. Bit naive of her to have a knee jerk reaction like that on such a public platform, but a very typical G reaction. Zero restraint, zero self-awareness. Same old same old 🙄

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Does anyone else find this girl insufferable? She is incredibly rude, her attitude sucks, and she seems to think she is above parking rules and regulations. There are so many things that wind me up about her I don’t know where to begin! Anyone remember when she moved to Australia for all of a fortnight?!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her form is terrible? Like those videos just show a lot of that

LeinoLover

Screenshot_20200621-193007_Instagram.jpg

What an absolute GENIUS. Never to be thought of before. By anyone. Ever. Absolutely worth the £410 a month she charges. Genius. Next she will be telling us we need to boil the kettle to make a cup of tea. Mind blowing.

• Haha
g.jpg

And this, is why she is not a great role model for your daughter. Hahaha. It's really not difficult to reign in the swearing a little for the old YouTube G.
Also, isn't the whole point of YouTube to make money from it? I thought videos with swearing etc could not be monetised. I may be wrong. But since G is so 'boss bitch' money obsessed, surely this would be another little income stream for her to get her hands on?

• Haha
  • Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Sorry what the actual fuck??
I just watched that video she posted where she went too heavy and couldn’t rack so it fell on her, WHY DID AHE NOT USE CLIPS? Like she’s asking for an accident if she’s not going to clip the weights on bar properly.
How is she a PT when she clearly has no brain cells and is dangerous. Her whole set up in that “gym” is fucking dumb and dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Lola123

VIP Member
Plus anti bac..... fuck me, guys she’s cracked it, carry anti bac with you and you won’t get Covid

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
This!!! Clearly someone has felt extremely intimidated by her to report her and leave their gym? I don’t really get what ‘proof’ there needs to be! In the gyms eyes, she’s lost them a customer because of her behaviour.

She also said she wants to put it to bed but has put the stories outing the gym up as a highlight on profile! Deary me this girl loves a drama
She loves drama because all of her days are Groundhog Day. Coffee 5:45am, same breakfast, same lunch, standard story of her flavoured water, few stories about her wrist straps, yet another parking fine, the #dailygrind/girlboss bonanza, stair master pic with #wegetitdone and so on and so forth

• Haha

LeinoLover

I agree, if she doesn't place surely that would have an affect on what you think about yourself and get her to pipe down a bit. Though I can imagine she would throw a proper bitch fit at the same time and blame something/someone else for her not placing - 'no one cares G, work harder'.
We can allll guarantee that when she doesn't place, it won't be her fault. It'll be rigged or some BS excuse. PRAYING she doesn't place, she will be captain cunt if she does. All we'll here about. She'll still be banging on about it in the year 2058.

Her hair is looking better IMO, brunette suits her although she still looks like a potato with teeth x

• Haha