_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unlimited data on my phone and I pay £35 a month LOL. She's definitely chatting sh*t
I pay £18 for 30GB, if I want extra data 100GB is £50 extra.
Also I used this 30GB when we had no internet in our new house to watch/stream tv and do work, and was okay 🙃🙃
She’s chatting tit as usual to make out she’s a baller and has all the money

Reactions: 3
I pay £18 for 30GB, if I want extra data 100GB is £50 extra.
Also I used this 30GB when we had no internet in our new house to watch/stream tv and do work, and was okay 🙃🙃
She’s chatting tit as usual to make out she’s a baller and has all the money
Literally!!! My WiFi at home is awful so I always leave my data on (I think I actually have about 70G but that is practically unlimited, like you say even 30G can run Internet in a whole household!)

I think she's just buying 1GB at a time so would make sense in terms of the costs she's paid being so high, but makes absolutely NO sense in terms of why she is doing that??? Like just buy a bigger bolt on or, you know, actually sort out the bloody broadband??? I'm SURE BT are one of the many businesses trying to work super hard to keep everyone connected because so many people are currently working from home.

I thought the exact same thing. Who doesn't check when their upgrade is due before buying a new phone?! :mad:

Reactions: 4
Think this is the third time I’ve seen this quote to describe Georgie & it’s always accurate af 😂👏🏻
And she always feels the need to flash it. She’s more than happy to share how much she spends on things and will always post if she buys something new and pricey. It’s all ‘look at me’. Can sure as hell bet though she’s not investing in her future!

Reactions: 1
Her stories this morning at the gym. She just put the weights back on the rack without cleaning them.. I can’t say for her gym obviously but my gym asks for the weights to be cleaned before and definitely after use!?

Her stories this morning at the gym. She just put the weights back on the rack without cleaning them.. I can’t say for her gym obviously but my gym asks for the weights to be cleaned before and definitely after use!?
tit like this makes me soooo angry. If her and people like her cause the gyms to be closed again, I will full on riot 😂 I've waited 4 months for the gyms to open & behaviour like that is selfish & can cause a second wave. Anti-bac wipes are 59p in lidl, she has no excuse.

I just came here to post about this! Surely you should be cleaning everything? My gym is asking us to. Setting a really good example to your followers, G.

She is just rude and arrogant and obviously think that the ‘rona doesn’t apply to her. Terrible considering how many followers she’s got. She has some form of responsibility and dare I say it she should be a ‘role model’ to the 40k people that follow her. I guess she will explain it away later with a ‘duck you haters’ type post she usually does when she does something stupid and people call her out on it.
Also her wrecklessness with money is offensive to all the people that work hard for their salary. Maybe I was just brought up to appreciate what you have and to be careful with money.

Reactions: 5
This girl will get the shock of her life when she competes and doesn't even place... She needs brought down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.