_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met Jess a couple of times and when I met first met her in early 2015(?) she had short of 400k then, she has lost a couple 100k since LI, but I definitely don't believe she's bought followers.

Back to the bellend at hand.. Georgie hun I fixed your caption xxx
She’s had exactly 1.2 million followers for a very long tome. Many that are private and have no posts and a small no of followers. Very suspicious to me!

Today’s training she’s thrown her dumbells on the floor and wrist strap because can’t do another rep. She is an actual child!!
Also I’m even more convinced she’s in steroids now as so angry and nasty, when in school one of my guy friends was using them and he was just a head constantly when on them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow so stroppy! I worked very hard getting to 94kg with my Glute Pushdowns (on assisted pull up machine) last year. I’ve just had a baby so not been at the gym for a year. Most I can do now is 55kg and can barely do 10 reps. Do I throw a fit? No. I deal with the fact that I need to get stronger before I can achieve my personal best again. Can’t believe people are actually coached by her

Reactions: 4
She is such a dick, who does this girl think she is? 😂 I find it quite annoying where she does captions talking to herself & calling herself G
433B55EB-5013-4FF3-A6AD-2495EA5CB498.png

• Haha
Can some enlighten what she is wearing on her feet? I know lifting in trainers isn’t ideal but with Covid knocking around is it wise to be wearing those god awful sock things

• Haha
Can some enlighten what she is wearing on her feet? I know lifting in trainers isn’t ideal but with Covid knocking around is it wise to be wearing those god awful sock things
I think they’re Vibrams. They’re supposed to feel as though you are barefoot. I think they’re good for when doing lower body weights, strengthening foot muscles and allowing feet to return to their natural shape. I think a lot of bodybuilders wear them. Sorry, not sure of all the technical terms x

Reactions: 1
I used to have some socks like that when I was about 11 😂😂😂😂 they were rainbow knee high toe socks hahahahaha is it 2002 all over again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
296B10C9-FE5E-49C6-B2E8-5D3A35F2D606.png

right, go and lift and elephant and come back to me you absolute ego-lifting TOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did this woman really just post pictures of her parking tickets, clearly displaying her number plate that she always blurs out? 🙄

Did this woman really just post pictures of her parking tickets, clearly displaying her number plate that she always blurs out? 🙄
I don’t get why she blurs it out anyways, as she’s posted it previously on her page and somewhere on stories when first got it, I’m sure it’s on w highlight story

Just a thought G, if you actually paid for parking which is what, like...a couple of pounds? You might actually have more money than you do now, currently paying parking fines every bloody week and basically just pouring money down the drain.
Just a thought.

What a child.

Reactions: 7
I hope to god she actually colours her own hair to match those extensions 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.