Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Everyone and there granny are either a MUA or an online coach. Most online coaches including her are cookie cutter dieters. The best coaches are the ones who do IIFYM - most cookie cutter dieter have the worst relationship with food, where they binge were they can because they are deprived of their fave foods
What’s IIFYM?

Rxt156

VIP Member
See the size she’s going it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to get as big (muscly wise) as a girl from Aberdeen Erin Thomson. Now that girl is quite open. Her plans are supposed to be incredible as well for literally the same price as Georgie’s and she goes more in depth with you about things.
I’ve just searched for her. She is absolutely huge oh my god😂😂🤨🤨💪🏻💪🏻

LLJ

I am pleased that this thread exists.

Terrible, terrible attitude. Selfish, self-centered and arrogant. You ain’t that special hun.

She recently disappeared from Instagram for a week or so. I imagine she was just eating junk food and didn’t want to admit it 😂
I wondered where she went haha

ActiveLeLe

Yeh she goes on about being on stage blah blah blah, what’s she actually won? There’s zero money in female body building shows, 90% of the judging is bias to whatever that judge prefers, it’s simply down to having the right judge on the day in a conference room in some shithole town yet George goes on as if she’s a pro. Give me strength!

side note, has she specified if she competes in a “drug free” show? With a jaw like desperate dan I highly doubt she’s pissing clean.
😂
Most are enhanced

do people on slimming world even stay longer than 3 years?!
I my experience SW is not a long term fix. It’s short term. Definitely not sustainable for an extended period.