_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot be doing with her stories lately.

She keeps saying you cannot rely on motivation alone because that is not enough and if you want it you’ll do it regardless.... THAT IS THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF MOTIVATION

We are dealing with a bigger idiot than I first thought.
Yeh this is infuriatingly stupid of her. Her advice is the worst. Worst coach ever. How she gets so much business I don’t know. I follow a few other coaches and they are so nice and supportive, everything on insta stories is professional and supportive... Georgie is just so immature.

Reactions: 5
I get what she's saying, some days you don't want to go to the gym at all even if you're really into fitness, but if you have a goal you will go anyway. But I guess then the goal you're aiming for is the motivation sooo motivation is involved somewhere haha.

I get what she's saying, some days you don't want to go to the gym at all even if you're really into fitness, but if you have a goal you will go anyway. But I guess then the goal you're aiming for is the motivation sooo motivation is involved somewhere haha.
Yeh the reason you go = motivation. So she is just talking utter bull crap as usual.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I kind of understand too.

Like to me I see it as no I'm not motivated every day but what I am is determined, and determination keeps me going more than motivation tends to.

Her attitude is vile though so blunt with how she words it.

Shame as I've listened to a couple of her latest podcasts and other than having hardly any words in her vocabulary and saying some words I'd personally call offensive, she doesn't seem like as much of a pitbull as she comes across on her IG

She’s full of tit, I bet she trains in the corner of the gym taking sneaky videos when it’s quiet. She stinks of insecurity

Why isn't she concerned some "randomer" sent a parcel to her flat?!?

Bets on that she sent it to herself x

One of her minions from CGB will have done it, the right little arse lickers
Yeah, they set up a Facebook group to organise sending her a thank you gift for all her “help and work” (aka what they already pay her for) whilst the gyms were closed. They were on about asking everyone who wanted to be involved for £10 I think it was. There’s a couple of graphic designers that were designing thank you cards and stickers and stuff.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, they set up a Facebook group to organise sending her a thank you gift for all her “help and work” (aka what they already pay her for) whilst the gyms were closed. They were on about asking everyone who wanted to be involved for £10 I think it was. There’s a couple of graphic designers that were designing thank you cards and stickers and stuff.
Unless they purposefully sent her cookies and cake to sabotage her mini cut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have legit second hand embarrassment knowing she drives round with a #girlboss sticker on her car 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She usually crops her five-head out of all pictures. Now we know why. Where is this new ‘G office’ anyway. Fancy training to be a PT and sitting on your arse all day 😂👍🏻🙄

• Haha
Sorry your office hasn’t levelled up, it’s all white crap from Ikea....

No flex there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can use tap water....
I guess if she’s bought it on the way, she’s not thought about filling it at home so has no other option but to get bottled water.

I have done this in the past when had to buy screenwash from a petrol station and been miles away from home, and they’ve had no diluted screenwash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.