Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theteawithz

What annoys me most is a lot of the girls she coaches look up to her like a god. I’d compare it to a cult sometimes. They have set up a Facebook group to get her a gift because of her help during lockdown. Literally what they pay her to do.
She’s a moron, her and Courtney black dry hump my last nerve. I heard when she was competing she Was on winny. I think the whole online coaching is a cult. I’m a pt I wouldn’t resort to online coaching, it’s easy money, but in some cases it doesn’t work. When ur in this line of work u want ur clients to show results to prove it does work. There’s method to the madness. Some people aren’t confident in themselves enough that theyneed someone with them in the gym or they don’t follow ur plan.

I love following all the girls that do bodybuilding, it’s inspiring but it’s all smoke and mirrors, 90% filter photos for their body to look a certain way or on some sort of steroid.

I love how she thinks everyone has an income they can piss up the wall. Not happy with ur job - quit!!! next she will be giving relationship advice not happy with ur marriage get a divorce, not happy with ur life move to oz with a guy u met on tinder 2 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9

snoopy93

Honestly why is she such a cunt? She should be grateful that any of these brands would consider working with her and her stagnant number of followers.

Pretty confident she still has to declare her Skinny Food swipe ups as ad as she will be getting commission...

Although she doesnt "work" for them as shes such a fucking girl boss cunt, Skinny Food also had Katie Price working for them. Looks like they're not fussy hun.

Didnt she also collab, therefore work with that pre workout company with the god awful packaging????

She makes me want to hire her as my pt with responses like that in the second picture.

Please georgie shame your potential clients more. No wonder she has no boyfriend, one friend & Liv moved out..
I was coached by her and my calories were too high! Didn’t lose anything. Had the same meal plan for 8 weeks, the workouts were home workouts and were shit. I had to use youtube in the end and switch out my meals myself as I was so sick of eating the same thing. Stopped it for that reason, was doing all the work myself 😂

How does your friend manage having her as a
Coach? It didn’t take long for you to be put off from having her as yours 😂 with all her ‘no one cares, work harder’ bullshit I wouldn’t feel at all encouraged by her.

Also just looked at her website for prices and the first thing I see is something about how to ‘loose weight’. Surely a PT should know the difference between lose / lose. She also always says ‘women’ when she means ‘woman’ and that drives me bloody mad.

Also on her website she says ‘ I promise you more support, accountability and results than 90% of all 1-1 personal trainers.’. I’d be asking her for the evidence / stats which prove she is better than 90% of PTs, as it seems to me that is a figure plucked from
Thin air with absolutely no basis. If you’re going to use stats, at least have evidence for it.
Can confirm from being coached by her, I have a much better success rate with a 1-2-1 than I did with her. I get a customised calories goals for my needs now instead of a generic meal plan all of the cbg girls eat. If you go for the meal plan option you’ll be eating the same meals as the other 50 girls. Regardless of your size.

• Wow

Tea-anon

A good online coach will teach you how to lose weight without needing their help, she isn’t a body building coach. Three years is a bloody long time to be paying someone to tell you what calories to have, how many steps to take and what to do in the gym. Most people would be able to pick that up in 12 weeks, even up to a year if they’re not confident enough but three years is really excessive and shows that she isn’t doing that much of a good job if her client still doesn’t know how to do it alone.
Exactly how I feel. I have now told her I'm leaving as of next cycle as I'm know what to do myself now.

• Heart

Bishbashbosh19

Never written on here before more of a lurker but I’ve tried to find her on companies house but no joy! Was wondering if her accounts matched the ridiculous amount of money her clients pay and how much she wasted on random crap!
Also screams to me that she was/is on some sort of steroid even though she won’t admit it! That’ll be why she’s so aggressive all the time! She didn’t got those traps by just eating bagels and oats and training 👀
I used to really like her before all the competing etc but now I just watch in horror 😂

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Rebecca (who is coached by Georgie) and Olivia (who is coached by Noz)? They think it's some cosmic coincidence they have been eating the same meals every day. If I didn't think Georgie and her team of expert mates weren't already scamming people, this has definitely made up my mind. I'd love to see all of their clients training/nutrition plans next to each other.

• Wow

LeinoLover

View attachment 246791View attachment 246791Nobody cares, work harder. #bossbitch #empowered
People are losing their jobs, houses and family moments and shes honestly having restless night because she has to move gym..

I honestly believe if one of her clients had to cancel her copy and paste services due to coronavirus, she'd invoice them for wasting her time and send them a shitty message "no-one cares work harder so you can pay me"

Thread 2 coming up, suggestions:

_Georgiefitt #2 baby spoons, protein pancakes and roid rage

_georgefitt #2, our parking ticket princess

I'm shit at these sorry

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Hope she enjoys reading this thread (if she hasn’t before) her roid rage is about to go through the fan

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Does she have to travel 5 hours in the car to find the nearest person who is an actual friend 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I came across G recently from scrolling around the fitness world and found this thread so felt the need to say something.

Does she even have any qualifications to be a coach? If not that is quite worrying...
Also she acts like she's some pro competitor when she's literally never competed in her life (yes she was supposed to and lockdown prevented it...but take it on the chin, you still have zero experience of the stage love). How can someone who has no experience of competing have such an attitude and ego is beyond me. She has as much experience as her clients so her attitude towards them should not be so bloody rude.
THIS!!!!!

She struts around giving it the big "I am" like she has her pro card but never even made it to the depths of prep so I think when she actually competes it will be a massive wake up call and hopefully humble her. I might sound like a dick but I'm praying she doesn't place just to bring her down a peg or two from the horrible attitude. It is very possible she won't be what the judges are looking for and ehm.... she is hardly very graceful so her walk and the performance angle will be interesting!

Ejo27

Chatty Member
This girl will get the shock of her life when she competes and doesn't even place... She needs brought down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 8

chaitealatte

Well if she really was made of money she’d be getting the pro max instead of the 11....

What I don’t get is why if she doesn’t like working “this hard” why doesn’t she just take less people on? Like it’s a very simple fit
Because then she wouldn’t be able to pay her parking tickets, furnish her container gym or pay £1000 for postage of course 🤪

• Haha

Chatterbox8

YES!! Rebecca Edwards was so much more tolerable when she quit being coached but now she is back with "G" she is back to being a ranty jumped up wanker posting aggressive story rants.
I agree. It's such a shame as I quite liked Rebecca.

yeah - her posts are just exactly the same
The exact reason why I don't and never will follow her LOL. One G is MOREEEEE than enough

Also can we just address the fact that Georgie's stories about how she feels too 'fluffy' and cannot wear crop tops are not a good image for her clients or anyone viewing her page.

Just shows competing is really damaging how she is viewing her body. If she thinks she is too big now what is she expecting to be like when her competition is over? You cannot live life with a comp ready body 24/7 so she needs to get used to the 'fluff'.

Sad because I can already see how it will really damage her mental health and her body confidence and body image views once the comp is over.

Not great to be posting things like that on stories either in terms of her being a coach for day to day people who just want to be a bit fitter. Gives off the impression you shouldn't / cannot be comfortable or look good in certain clothing if you're 'fluffy'

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Shit like this makes me soooo angry. If her and people like her cause the gyms to be closed again, I will full on riot 😂 I've waited 4 months for the gyms to open & behaviour like that is selfish & can cause a second wave. Anti-bac wipes are 59p in lidl, she has no excuse.
Would you expect anything other than selfish behaviour from her?! She's emotionally so immature. Self-absorbed and can't see past her money.

View attachment 197637

She didn’t reply btw and now I can’t view her stories (unless she’s deleted them all, which I doubt she has). Can still view her profile though. Not that I will anymore. Unfollowing!
That 'go on ask me I know you want me to' is so bloody rude!!!

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry gay lord?!? Who wants to pay someone who puts out that they use that type of language!!!