_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has definitely been reading here! All of a sudden has a companies house account now 🤔 what a coincidence 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone has definitely been reading here! All of a sudden has a companies house account now 🤔 what a coincidence 😂😂
And she wouldn’t disclose how many clients she has.... even with 60% of her income going on tax etc she’s still earning a lot of money!

Reactions: 2
It’ll be tax plus NI accountancy fees and I’m hoping a pension as this won’t last forever as she’s self employed she’ll get some money back through VAT etc but the brackets work where you get taxed 45% of what you earn over 150K (it’s all incremental)
Thanks! I looked up the same thing once she said it as I was aware of the 45% but wondered where the 60% figure came from
Let’s hope she’s being sensible with it (no chance lol)

On her latest stories in the gym, I didn’t realise it was her story at first and thought it was a guy in the gym 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly why is she such a bleep? She should be grateful that any of these brands would consider working with her and her stagnant number of followers.

Pretty confident she still has to declare her Skinny Food swipe ups as ad as she will be getting commission...

Although she doesnt "work" for them as shes such a bleeping girl boss bleep, Skinny Food also had Katie Price working for them. Looks like they're not fussy hun.

Didnt she also collab, therefore work with that pre workout company with the god awful packaging????

She makes me want to hire her as my pt with responses like that in the second picture.

Please georgie shame your potential clients more. No wonder she has no boyfriend, one friend & Liv moved out..
I was coached by her and my calories were too high! Didn’t lose anything. Had the same meal plan for 8 weeks, the workouts were home workouts and were tit. I had to use youtube in the end and switch out my meals myself as I was so sick of eating the same thing. Stopped it for that reason, was doing all the work myself 😂

How does your friend manage having her as a
Coach? It didn’t take long for you to be put off from having her as yours 😂 with all her ‘no one cares, work harder’ bullshit I wouldn’t feel at all encouraged by her.

Also just looked at her website for prices and the first thing I see is something about how to ‘loose weight’. Surely a PT should know the difference between lose / lose. She also always says ‘women’ when she means ‘woman’ and that drives me bloody mad.

Also on her website she says ‘ I promise you more support, accountability and results than 90% of all 1-1 personal trainers.’. I’d be asking her for the evidence / stats which prove she is better than 90% of PTs, as it seems to me that is a figure plucked from
Thin air with absolutely no basis. If you’re going to use stats, at least have evidence for it.
Can confirm from being coached by her, I have a much better success rate with a 1-2-1 than I did with her. I get a customised calories goals for my needs now instead of a generic meal plan all of the cbg girls eat. If you go for the meal plan option you’ll be eating the same meals as the other 50 girls. Regardless of your size.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was coached by her and my calories were too high! Didn’t lose anything. Had the same meal plan for 8 weeks, the workouts were home workouts and were tit. I had to use youtube in the end and switch out my meals myself as I was so sick of eating the same thing. Stopped it for that reason, was doing all the work myself 😂

Can confirm from being coached by her, I have a much better success rate with a 1-2-1 than I did with her. I get a customised calories goals for my needs now instead of a generic meal plan all of the cbg girls eat. If you go for the meal plan option you’ll be eating the same meals as the other 50 girls. Regardless of your size.
called it.

Reactions: 3
There’s no way she can provide a quality service for all of those people. How many do we think she has? 70? No chance is she able to make a decent plan that is specific to the individuals needs of all of those girls. She just wants the £££££

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed she keeps getting her minions to drink 4 litres of water a day as part of their plan. Now drinking too much water is bad and fucks with your electrolytes / sodium and can be really dangerous. I was just wondering, is 4l a day an irresponsible amount to be advising?

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed she keeps getting her minions to drink 4 litres of water a day as part of their plan. Now drinking too much water is bad and fucks with your electrolytes / sodium and can be really dangerous. I was just wondering, is 4l a day an irresponsible amount to be advising?
It depends on how much they sweat and what they’re like normally, like for me because of my job it’s not a lot, it used to be an old trick to suppress hunger where you’d drink at least one glass of water before a meal to shrink your stomach

Definitely shouldn't be advising all clients to drink this amount. 2 litres on average is a standard amount but obviously how active you are etc does impact. Dangerous to drink to much. People should imo aim to drink 2 litres a day but also listen to their body on how thirsty they are. I personally drink 3-4 litres of water a day during the week but that's the only liquid I drink

It can lead to water intoxication. You can literally flood your kidneys doing it. It’s stupid advice.

There’s no way she can provide a quality service for all of those people. How many do we think she has? 70? No chance is she able to make a decent plan that is specific to the individuals needs of all of those girls. She just wants the £££££
There was about 150 in the Facebook group when I finished with her. You have to leave the group when you leave so would assume they’re all current clients.

Too many to give a good, personalised, service to.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact there are a few of her ex clients on this thread speaks volumes about her service. I always wonder whether she’ll continue to offer her services to gen pop or if she’ll move onto body building competitors once she’s done her own show

Reactions: 5
The fact there are a few of her ex clients on this thread speaks volumes about her service. I always wonder whether she’ll continue to offer her services to gen pop or if she’ll move onto body building competitors once she’s done her own show
Body building competitors wouldn't want to use her I don't think LOL. If I was one I wouldn't want to anyone

Body building competitors wouldn't want to use her I don't think LOL. If I was one I wouldn't want to anyone
Anyway*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.