_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brags about lifting 45kf for rows but the weight moves a mere 2.5 inches 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Also her lat pull downs don't have much range of motion. I was always taught the bar should come to about your chin.. Or am I wrong

Also her lat pull downs don't have much range of motion. I was always taught the bar should come to about your chin.. Or am I wrong
Well under your chin so just above your chest

I’m still confused as to how she is a coach and works with that skinny food company? Like surely she has some idea how bad they are, I know she’s only got a couple of brain cells

Reactions: 4
CBAA6D2D-E621-415A-9FE4-3307168116E5.png

say this louder for the people in the back.... this.... is not... an achievement..............

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 232238
say this louder for the people in the back.... this.... is not... an achievement..............
Im working out the maths on someone paying 14 months of £90 a month and wondering if she is just copying and pasting plans for all that cash and her client is still none the wiser how to do it alone. I bet the poor girl thinks she’s important to Georgie that she’s now effectively paying for the friendship

Im working out the maths on someone paying 14 months of £90 a month and wondering if she is just copying and pasting plans for all that cash and her client is still none the wiser how to do it alone. I bet the poor girl thinks she’s important to Georgie that she’s now effectively paying for the friendship
Do the maths for this 🤣 tbf Rachel is the only successful client I've seen

Attachments

Did anyone see the book her clients gave her? Why do they all worship her like some absolute goddess? It is seriously cult-y

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why do her, hannah and that noz person all look so alike? It's like they're one person - before, during and after.

• Haha
Did anyone see the book her clients gave her? Why do they all worship her like some absolute goddess? It is seriously cult-y
I don’t get it! They pay her, she should be working hard, they should be getting results, they should be getting more than copy and pasted exercise plans for £140 a month!

Is she saying it’s lucky the loves the car so is giving it petrol (which is a pathetic thing to say but it’s her so it’s expected) or is she saying it’s lucky she loves the car so doesn’t mind spending money on it?
Either way, that is probably one of the most pointless stories she’s ever posted!

ECBB6E5D-0AA0-495F-89B5-CD4E139FD00B.png

Reactions: 1
Is she saying it’s lucky the loves the car so is giving it petrol (which is a pathetic thing to say but it’s her so it’s expected) or is she saying it’s lucky she loves the car so doesn’t mind spending money on it?
Either way, that is probably one of the most pointless stories she’s ever posted!

View attachment 232718
She does realise that whether she loves it or not, the car won’t run without petrol 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.