_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you has posted on the U7 Post?! SO Brave 🥴🥴🥴🥴 but I'm proud of you 🤣 here come the minions..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally every single person sticking up for her on the gym post is an idiot. The gym don't need to provide public evidence. And the gym didn't make anything public about her. Bratty McGee did and just because she says something happened, guess what, without the evidence to prove what she says is true, I call major BS on her part. Also the actual embarrassment of so many people being so outraged about something that doesn't involve them is hilarious. They should try using that energy for something good, like ending child poverty or homelessness or something that actually means something.

Which one of you has posted on the U7 Post?! SO Brave 🥴🥴🥴🥴 but I'm proud of you 🤣 here come the minions..
It wasn't me but I wish it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
G is supposed to be a 'coach' which means helping people with their fitness journey. Yet she relentlessly slags off her clients, genuine questions people ask her, people's form in the gym when in fact, she could be helping all of these people and either recruit them as new clients or just feel like a better human for doing a kind thing that day. She acts like she deserves to own every bloody machine in the gym just because she 'almost' competed. Get a grip G, you're no better and no more experienced than anyone else. She is so guilty of being a bully and her relentless immature nasty attitude on her stories just shows it. Truly deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Now she’s posted the gyms post on her story and people are commenting. Worth a read 🍿
Wow her clan is worse than Taylor Swift's fans

G is supposed to be a 'coach' which means helping people with their fitness journey. Yet she relentlessly slags off her clients, genuine questions people ask her, people's form in the gym when in fact, she could be helping all of these people and either recruit them as new clients or just feel like a better human for doing a kind thing that day. She acts like she deserves to own every bloody machine in the gym just because she 'almost' competed. Get a grip G, you're no better and no more experienced than anyone else. She is so guilty of being a bully and her relentless immature nasty attitude on her stories just shows it. Truly deserved.
I pray she doesn't place that comp I really, really do LOL is that mean

Reactions: 4
Hope she enjoys reading this thread (if she hasn’t before) her roid rage is about to go through the fan

• Haha
Hope she enjoys reading this thread (if she hasn’t before) her roid rage is about to go through the fan
Would love to be a fly on the wall in the client group chat ☕🐸
Funny how the people in the comments section have piped down now the evidence has been pointed out

Reactions: 8
Anyone who is serious about training can change gym and adapt like immediately.
Guess someone has a guilty conscience eh G? :):):):):)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 246791View attachment 246791Nobody cares, work harder. #bossbitch #empowered
People are losing their jobs, houses and family moments and shes honestly having restless night because she has to move gym..

I honestly believe if one of her clients had to cancel her copy and paste services due to coronavirus, she'd invoice them for wasting her time and send them a crappy message "no-one cares work harder so you can pay me"

Thread 2 coming up, suggestions:

_Georgiefitt #2 baby spoons, protein pancakes and roid rage

_georgefitt #2, our parking ticket princess

I'm tit at these sorry

• Haha
_Georgiefitt #2 - Baby spoon user, steroid abuser .. banned from the gym for being a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
People are losing their jobs, houses and family moments and shes honestly having restless night because she has to move gym..

I honestly believe if one of her clients had to cancel her copy and paste services due to coronavirus, she'd invoice them for wasting her time and send them a crappy message "no-one cares work harder so you can pay me"

Thread 2 coming up, suggestions:

_Georgiefitt #2 baby spoons, protein pancakes and roid rage

_georgefitt #2, our parking ticket princess

I'm tit at these sorry
_Georgiefitt #2: being the form police on the whim but hey now I’m banned from the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just discovered Tattle and this thread from the comment on the U7 post and wow I am SO glad I'm not the only one who sees through her! The comments on that post had me really despairing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.