_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk because I've seen stories she's put up moaning people are using the equipment she wants to use and not even using it correctly. So she definitely slags people's form off on her stories. Never seen clips of people mind, but it wouldn't surprise me if she videod people and sent it to her mates to laugh about people's form
The complaint and the ban wasn’t about her moaning about others, it was about her videoing others. Now I am the last person to stand up for her 😂 but it seems that there’s no proof of her wrong doing!

The complaint and the ban wasn’t about her moaning about others, it was about her videoing others. Now I am the last person to stand up for her 😂 but it seems that there’s no proof of her wrong doing!
No I know just saying I know she does slag off people's form, she's making out like she never would, which isnt true because she has done it multiple times lol

Karma can come back on horrible people in multiple ways. Maybe this is one way, to remind her to stop being a selfish witch

Reactions: 3
Sorry but she definitely has on multiple occasions put stories up about other people in her gym. She absolutely slags other people off, while she might not directly show their faces she has indirectly bitched about them. And of course they can't provide the stories because the stories go after 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Or possibly didn't pay her subscription fee or something

Idk because I've seen stories she's put up moaning people are using the equipment she wants to use and not even using it correctly. So she definitely slags people's form off on her stories. Never seen clips of people mind, but it wouldn't surprise me if she videod people and sent it to her mates to laugh about people's form

Also meal plans aren't provided my Georgie anymore I don't believe. I think she gives meal plans for the first few weeks then leaves clients to pick their own food as long as they hit their macro and calorie goal
Fair enough then, although it does seem like an even bigger waste of money if she doesn't even c&p a meal plan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she is completely innocent - she definitely comes across as a mean girl and I bet she has taken the piss out of people in the gym.
These ‘influencers’ always say that what we see on Instagram is only a snippet of their life - you can’t then flip it and say ‘you guys have never seen me post videos taking the piss out of people’ as your defence.
I bet her group chats and DMs aren’t innocent and if she is friends with so many people at the gym, I wonder if someone has let slip about what she has said, etc.

Side note - her heavy lashes, thick acrylics and multiple rings look so cheap.

Reactions: 11
Now she’s posted the gyms post on her story and people are commenting. Worth a read 🍿
Wonder how long it’ll take for the cbg bbz to jump on the comments too 🥴
I really hope she wouldn’t film someone in the gym, but we all know she’s definitely not the picture of innocence she’s trying to paint herself out to be

Reactions: 1
Someone has 100% seen her taking photos of them/near them and reported her. I don’t really blame them, although I’d have definitely turned around and given her something to take a photo of 😂

Reactions: 4
It's not passive aggressive to make their stance on bullying clear.
This!!! Clearly someone has felt extremely intimidated by her to report her and leave their gym? I don’t really get what ‘proof’ there needs to be! In the gyms eyes, she’s lost them a customer because of her behaviour.

She also said she wants to put it to bed but has put the stories outing the gym up as a highlight on profile! Deary me this girl loves a drama

Reactions: 7
This!!! Clearly someone has felt extremely intimidated by her to report her and leave their gym? I don’t really get what ‘proof’ there needs to be! In the gyms eyes, she’s lost them a customer because of her behaviour.

She also said she wants to put it to bed but has put the stories outing the gym up as a highlight on profile! Deary me this girl loves a drama
She loves drama because all of her days are Groundhog Day. Coffee 5:45am, same breakfast, same lunch, standard story of her flavoured water, few stories about her wrist straps, yet another parking fine, the #dailygrind/girlboss bonanza, stair master pic with #wegetitdone and so on and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These people need to learn what slander is, what they mean is libel and it doesn't apply here. G was the one who posted about it first and made a big kick up on her insta about being banned. Most likely knowing that her minions would flock and harass the gym, forcing the gym to release a statement and look, the gym never named her in any way!

I just hope they don't crack under the messages from the deluded minions and hold firm.

Reactions: 5
Her being banned from the gym has pleased me greatly 🐸 ☕ Petty but 🤷🏼‍♀️ She deserved it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or possibly didn't pay her subscription fee or something

This makes me so angry because her form is the WORST. Always over-extending her back. She cannot be giving feedback on peoples' form when hers is so bad. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.