_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why all her wenches are so mad. She was constantly filming and she’s made comments on people’s form before on stories - if that person follows her and was the only one in the gym, then they’d know it’s about them.

either way, someone felt uncomfortable enough to a) complain and b) leave the gym. So shut the duck up she-hulk, you got banned for a reason!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s as innocent as she’s making out. She quite publicly calls people out all the time for asking “stupid” questions and telling people to work harder, no one cares or to fuxking google it, she clearly is a nasty bitchy person. She even posted and podcasted a few weeks ago about how she’s going to cancel clients Off her list if they don’t follow the plan or have “tit” excuses why they’re not following properly like friends birthdays, holidays, etc. Soz they don’t want to eat the same tit as you and you’re clearly jealous your clients have actual lives and friends, which don’t revolve around being a meat head and a twit on Instagram.

Examples - Her passive aggressive posts about how she makes her oats because she’s fed up of people asking her all the time how she does it.
OR there has been screenshots on here where her and her friends have taken the piss out of people’s comments or DMs which georgie has shared to her own story.
OR posts where she has complained about people in the gym, the gym not letting her carry around her bag, stories where she clearly has not cleaned her equipment or weights and just put them back on the rack Or thrown them on the floor in a tantrum...

Maybe the gym and other members got fed up with her constantly being a complete brat everytime she goes and not following cleaning procedures during Covid.
Sorry for the big essay, she just really pisses me off acting all miss innocent when she’s a nasty horrible brat and this behaviour has been posted quite often on her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she was in fact taking videos of someone or multiple people, I feel so sorry for them right now! Imagine hundreds of people commenting on a post online defending the person Who has made you feel so uncomfortable in what should be a safe space for everyone no matter their ability, shape or size. To have your claims or experience labelled as a lie simply due to the fact that someone has tens of thousands of followers is so unfortunate. What was the gym supposed to do? Post a video of the CCTV footage of her recording? That would’ve been so unprofessional of them and would’ve caused even more outrage from all parties. Just because she has a large Instagram following does not mean she is a saint. I think the gym handled the situation correctly but hope that they saw evidence of what was Supposed to have happened before they decided to suspend her membership. Also to add, the suspension is only for one months allegedly

Reactions: 8
So according to someone in the comments, her membership was only banned for a month because the gym asked her not to attend while they looked into the claims made by three separate people

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So according to someone in the comments, her membership was only banned for a month because the gym asked her not to attend while they looked into the claims made by three separate people
So typical georgie being an absolute brat has made this 100x worse 🌚🌚

Karma is a lovely thing

Reactions: 4
The plot thickens...just as we suspected on here, she is bending the truth to suit her own narrative. Bit naive of her to have a knee jerk reaction like that on such a public platform, but a very typical G reaction. Zero restraint, zero self-awareness. Same old same old 🙄

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion: _georgiefit #2 No-one cares, be kinder!

*i know no one is not spelt no-one 😅

All the comments from her minions are so embarrassing, there’s one girl who seems to know a lot and has said that she was banned for one month while they were investigating multiple reports of her bullying them or posting about them in the gym. At least 3 people, and none of her minions seem to understand this. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
They are also saying there’s no screenshots so no proof.
I think what’s happened is, she’s probably made snotty remarks about people’s form, posted on insta about it but not shared them BUT could have possibly photographed or filmed them and sent to her friends on whatsapp. Therefore no actual proof unless they managed to look at her messages and phone camera roll.

I’m sure everyone in their life has done something similar like taken a photo of someone doing something stupid and sent to friends, and she is a nasty person who likes slagging off people with her friends then posting it to her story.

The fact there are supposedly three people speaks volumes. She doesn’t learn from her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 5
The comments on the gyms post are ridiculous. People spouting off that theres no proof or screen shots of what she was accused of.
The gym can't exactly post screen shots of the person/people involved!! It goes against GDPR. Just because G claims there was no evidence....doesn't make it so.
I find it hard to believe they would ban someone without any sort of screenshot of evidence brought to them first. If up to 3 people have made separate complaints there must have been some sort of investigation over a period of time??
The screen shot someone posted in the thread above doesn't necessarily show another person in the story...but it shows that she was making comments on people's form and posting it on her stories!!!
Its not right in any gym environment.

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m jusr getting round to watching her stories now. She’s straight out denying ever doing it yet I clearly remember the story saying something like if you’re going to hog the equipment at least use it properly. SHE DID DO IT. She always does. How can she straight out deny this stuff?! I hope someone has replied and challenged her.

Omg I’m jusr getting round to watching her stories now. She’s straight out denying ever doing it yet I clearly remember the story saying something like if you’re going to hog the equipment at least use it properly. SHE DID DO IT. She always does. How can she straight out deny this stuff?! I hope someone has replied and challenged her.
I am just astounded at the audacity. And her minions saying she would never call out someone’s form. She’s done it Plenty of times. She even says ‘I’m a coach why would I do that’ - good point so why do you talk to people in the horrible Unmotivational way that you do?!!

Last edited:

I am just astounded at the audacity. And her minions saying she would never call out someone’s form. She’s done it Plenty of times. She even says ‘I’m a coach why would I do that’ - good point so why do you talk to people in the horrible Unmotivational way that you do?!!
This! 👏🏽 The screen shots are above for all to see. The question is, who dares send it to her? 👀

Reactions: 6
This! 👏🏽 The screen shots are above for all to see. The question is, who dares send it to her? 👀
I wish someone would!! I don’t understand the minions sticking up for her, are they being deliberately obtuse or are they just brainwashed

Reactions: 3
I wish someone would!! I don’t understand the minions sticking up for her, are they being deliberately obtuse or are they just brainwashed
Someone is on there now saying they are happy to dm them the screenshots of the story post. Disclaimer: this is not me!!! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
I'd love someone to do it! However whats the bet her "army" will say the screen shot is rubbish because it doesn't actually show anyone specifically.... confirmation bias at its worst!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.