_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sells the same plan to all her clients, I’ve followed a few of them and they all do the exact same exercises and eat the same meals. Hardly “personal” training is it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She sells the same plan to all her clients, I’ve followed a few of them and they all do the exact same exercises and eat the same meals. Hardly “personal” training is it
How do you know this?

My friend who was coached by her coach Cal, said a lot of his clients will then use the training programme given to them by cal and edit slightly for their own clients. So wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 1
You’re right, all the plans are the same, tweaked slightly depending on available home kit atm.

How do you know this?

My friend who was coached by her coach Cal, said a lot of his clients will then use the training programme given to them by cal and edit slightly for their own clients. So wouldn’t surprise me
That just sounds so fraudulent!

Reactions: 2
How do you know this?

Thought she’d do exactly this Cal is much respected and does individual plans yes they’ll work generically for a while for most people. However just like my coach he will switch up your training plan plus nutrition every week/month for whatever reason you goal entails. With him you get a detailed program explaining things. He is a first class coach well worth his fee.

Exactly this !
I had a ‘coach’ basically a Pt but she had done a bikini show or 2.
I was with her for 2 months & nothing changed
She basically passed me her eating & training plan, she is tall & naturally thin. I’m short with fat to loose. She gave me far too many carbs for me to be able to loose fat. I was desperate & see all these coaches with transformation pics, waiting lists etc.
Her plan was passed onto me, they all do it.
They all say 10k steps per day, 30 mins cardio & cal defecit !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Always ask to see their nutrition qualifications, half of them do a 6 week PT course for £1500 online and look the part

I’m with a coach. She charges £100 a month and in the 3 months I’ve been with her I’ve had 4 ‘diet’ changes, 2 training changes and I’ve lost 15kg so far (I am very over weight) I’m on a ‘client only’ page and none of us have the same plan. I get 5 snacks a day and some have zero. She tailors everything to us with what we have available at home. That’s a coach. Not a one size fits all approach. She doesn’t talk to us like tit, doesn’t belittle us or make us feel less than. She’s patient, she’s my online google, no question is a stupid one. She doesn’t post patronising stories, doesn’t have spelling mistakes and doesn’t ask for feedback every week on how we think she’s doing. Every week she asks how WE are doing, what do WE think about XYZ. Not about her. I couldn’t imagine having to fill out a form about what I think of her. That’s some bad bleeping narcissism there.

Reactions: 18
I’m with a coach. She charges £100 a month and in the 3 months I’ve been with her I’ve had 4 ‘diet’ changes, 2 training changes and I’ve lost 15kg so far (I am very over weight) I’m on a ‘client only’ page and none of us have the same plan. I get 5 snacks a day and some have zero. She tailors everything to us with what we have available at home. That’s a coach. Not a one size fits all approach. She doesn’t talk to us like tit, doesn’t belittle us or make us feel less than. She’s patient, she’s my online google, no question is a stupid one. She doesn’t post patronising stories, doesn’t have spelling mistakes and doesn’t ask for feedback every week on how we think she’s doing. Every week she asks how WE are doing, what do WE think about XYZ. Not about her. I couldn’t imagine having to fill out a form about what I think of her. That’s some bad bleeping narcissism there.
Love this! Can we get her @? I’ve been searching but haven’t found anyone that has stuck out yet

Love this! Can we get her @? I’ve been searching but haven’t found anyone that has stuck out yet
I’m worried a outting myself ...
I know she isn’t taking anyone on right now though. Who have you tried? I’ve been through quite a few online coaches so might be able to whittle it down for you lol

Deffo her @ if you could! At this point I wanna walk away from Georgie. It's making me very uncomfortable knowing the comparisons

Deffo her @ if you could! At this point I wanna walk away from Georgie. It's making me very uncomfortable knowing the comparisons
You two should be able to PM each other on here to save outing yourself to everyone @BananaRama
I honestly haven't been able to look at Queen G's stories the last couple of days, can't imagine I'm missing out on a load of tuna salads, bottled water, a shipping container and a piss poor attitude

• Haha
Sounds like mine and how a coach should be WE ARE INDIVIDUALS no cookie cutter one size fits all.

Screenshot_20200621-193007_Instagram.jpg

What an absolute GENIUS. Never to be thought of before. By anyone. Ever. Absolutely worth the £410 a month she charges. Genius. Next she will be telling us we need to boil the kettle to make a cup of tea. Mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More tit quotes in the tit bible. ‘How bad do you want it?’ Doesn’t she mean ‘badly’? She really should have sent it off
To be proof read ughhhh

CB0EB6A2-E248-4ABD-887D-0DC5E6990475.jpeg

You know what Georgie? No one cares. Work harder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What annoys me most is a lot of the girls she coaches look up to her like a god. I’d compare it to a cult sometimes. They have set up a Facebook group to get her a gift because of her help during lockdown. Literally what they pay her to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The level of privilege is unreal. ‘Not happy in your job? Why are you still in it then?’ Because Georgie it’s not as simple
As jusr quitting your job without savings and faffing about doing what you want to do. Some people have commitments and bills, kids, mortgage, LIFE

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.