_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me most is a lot of the girls she coaches look up to her like a god. I’d compare it to a cult sometimes. They have set up a Facebook group to get her a gift because of her help during lockdown. Literally what they pay her to do.
She’s a moron, her and Courtney black dry hump my last nerve. I heard when she was competing she Was on winny. I think the whole online coaching is a cult. I’m a pt I wouldn’t resort to online coaching, it’s easy money, but in some cases it doesn’t work. When ur in this line of work u want ur clients to show results to prove it does work. There’s method to the madness. Some people aren’t confident in themselves enough that theyneed someone with them in the gym or they don’t follow ur plan.

I love following all the girls that do bodybuilding, it’s inspiring but it’s all smoke and mirrors, 90% filter photos for their body to look a certain way or on some sort of steroid.

I love how she thinks everyone has an income they can piss up the wall. Not happy with ur job - quit!!! next she will be giving relationship advice not happy with ur marriage get a divorce, not happy with ur life move to oz with a guy u met on tinder 2 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blocked me because I said she needs to drop the weight if she can’t do reps with good form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blocked me because I said she needs to drop the weight if she can’t do reps with good form 😂
That’s a bloody good point. I’d rather have good form and do the movement correctly than cause a injury just so I can say I lifted X amount. 1 max reps are so last year 😂 slow, controlled and light. She’s probably hiding an injury now hence the 5 day rest.

Reactions: 4
That’s a bloody good point. I’d rather have good form and do the movement correctly than cause a injury just so I can say I lifted X amount. 1 max reps are so last year 😂 slow, controlled and light. She’s probably hiding an injury now hence the 5 day rest.
she posted today about her correcting clients form, wonder who corrects hers 🌭

• Haha
Screenshot_20200626-140740_Facebook.jpg

Good job she isnt affiliated with Skinny Food anymore 🤪 How dare our Queen G, the audi driver, macbook owner DARE work with a company that is so easily available to us mere mortals in Home Bargains.

Ps. I bleeping love home bargains

• Haha
Does she read here? Or her clients who’ve been on here told her that we’ve said she’s a cookie cutter online coach?? 🧐🧐

View attachment 163729

Good job she isnt affiliated with Skinny Food anymore 🤪 How dare our Queen G, the audi driver, macbook owner DARE work with a company that is so easily available to us mere mortals in Home Bargains.

Ps. I bleeping love home bargains
I bought some skinny stuff of her recommendation, didn’t use her code cause she’s not affiliated so... the stuff tastes like ahit, I’d rather just have less cals and proper sauce than be drinking the most watered down product. I also looked at the ingredients because I’m a scientist and bad nerd - the ketchup doesn’t even use proper tomatoes, it uses tomato paste at 10% and water is the main ingredient which means that this could be at least 80% (I work making personal care products and my company has a foods department so I know this stuff).
The custard also has such a weird texture and when o looked, it’s just water and thickeners, the flavouring is third on list so means the product is basically water and thickeners for £4 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it so conceited that every four weeks she asks ‘how is your coach G?’ Yeh ask for feedback about the plan regularly but not about her!

Reactions: 2
Everyone and there granny are either a MUA or an online coach. Most online coaches including her are cookie cutter dieters. The best coaches are the ones who do IIFYM - most cookie cutter dieter have the worst relationship with food, where they binge were they can because they are deprived of their fave foods

Reactions: 1
Everyone and there granny are either a MUA or an online coach. Most online coaches including her are cookie cutter dieters. The best coaches are the ones who do IIFYM - most cookie cutter dieter have the worst relationship with food, where they binge were they can because they are deprived of their fave foods
What’s IIFYM?

What’s IIFYM?
If it fits your macros fit it allows u to eat the foods u want without the guilt... for instance if u want a McDonald’s u can have it as long as it fits within ur macro intake 🤷🏼‍♀️ Gives u a better relationship with ur food

Literally cannot wait to quit her coaching in a couple of weeks! She's infuriating me so much now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Recently she's just not been as helpful as she was in the past and unless you're 100% she doesn't seem to give a s!&t
This is what pisses me off with coaches.... they can’t expect everyone to be 100% Everyone needs leeway or u will end up going nuts.

i had someone come to me for advice about a coach and that she wasn’t feeling great through quarantine (mentally) couldn’t leave bed or eat. She messaged her coach about how she felt after all she was paying over £100 per month for her services. She got the reply of “Theres no need for u not to give ur full 100% u have more than enough food!” Food wasn’t the issue it was the fact she wasn’t feeling mentally well - she has left her and went to another coach who is amazing with her clients and puts in more than enough time for each one

Reactions: 1
This is what pisses me off with coaches.... they can’t expect everyone to be 100% Everyone needs leeway or u will end up going nuts.

i had someone come to me for advice about a coach and that she wasn’t feeling great through quarantine (mentally) couldn’t leave bed or eat. She messaged her coach about how she felt after all she was paying over £100 per month for her services. She got the reply of “Theres no need for u not to give ur full 100% u have more than enough food!” Food wasn’t the issue it was the fact she wasn’t feeling mentally well - she has left her and went to another coach who is amazing with her clients and puts in more than enough time for each one
This is exactly why that industry needs regulation. First, to protect clients from absolute charlatans like G, and second, to protect the actual decent PT’s out there who actually care more holistically about their clients.

4EF2AA14-4F4A-4B58-803F-E34479E339F5.jpeg

So it’s ok for her to have a break down start of lockdown and eat like “a 25 stone woman with diabetes” she has a way with words!!! Maybe she should think back to that moment and step into her clients shoes!! It actually irritates me I wonder how she treats mothers or single mums who have to prep for themselves as well as cook A different meal for their child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.