Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I was laughing at her going on about travelling halfway across the world, it’s not Australia people go to DR on holiday all the time
I can’t stand Tionne, her mum has turned her into a monster! She thinks having designer gear is some kind of flex, I’m sure when you’re 23, living with your mum and probably not paying any rent leaves you money to waste! They are not going to last, the damsel in distress/big baller thing she has going on is going to get old!

Also don’t get me started on the voice

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh! Just watching the latest UK episode & that Tionne is going to do my head in! Within seconds I was covering my ears 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
So happy I've found this thread. I've just started episode three and I just can't with Louise. I'm shocked at how mature her son is compared to both her and Jose. She wants a baby with someone you've not met? She acts like she's 18. Utter cringe. Mercy/Marcy? Is completely annoying.
I think Louise and Jose are bat shit crazy but I have a soft spot for them!

Mercy is a dick head, she already said to her friends she would just leave. She doesn’t appear to like him never mind love him.

I would love to know what happened to the series one crazies, especially the old granny and her toy boy! And the weird Asian chap

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

Did anyone see on Insta that Kadie from Kadie/Alejandro has moved into her own place alone? One follower mentioned an Amazon wish list so of course she promptly made a wish list and sent it out with the ‘how kind’ spiel. It’s put me off her a bit as I find it so grabby when influencers do this. Some of the stuff on there is £99+. Buy your own stuff like everyone else 🙄

• Wow

LouBug19

VIP Member
So happy I've found this thread. I've just started episode three and I just can't with Louise. I'm shocked at how mature her son is compared to both her and Jose. She wants a baby with someone you've not met? She acts like she's 18. Utter cringe. Mercy/Marcy? Is completely annoying.

Reactions: 12

BoogleC

Tionne is actually awful! She needs a reality check! Who does she think she is ffs. David needs to give his head a wobble. Surely he can’t be that much of an idiot.

Mert is a massive red flag.

Rebecca can’t see that Christian has absolutely no interest in her whatsoever. Girl has shit in her eyes.
I’m just catching up with the last few episodes now but my mouth is hanging open at Tionne calling him disgusting for him dancing at a salsa class. She’s a horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Why was Louise so cagey about her baby? She didn't have him on screen or show a photo... and I don't think she's well enough known to get a magazine deal or something like that. Bit weird, unless they're already filming for the next season.
Yeah that was really odd. Probably like you said they’re filming and don’t want to reveal too much. One thing you can safely say is Jesse looked absolutely miserable with the situation. I feel really sorry for him. His mums also crazy.

• Heart

Sisi2020

I feel for David because I think he was hoping to dance salsa with Tionne but she refused to get involved and sat there with a face on the whole time. She went in determined to find a problem and her reaction was completely OTT. He has a life of pain ahead if he stays with her 😅
She literally threatened to slap him!!! Could you imagine if it was the other way around!!! Would you be bothered if you were David! The salsa dancing is obviously something he likes doing and she is trying to ruin it for him. Such red flags. Run David 🙃🙃

BashmentLady

VIP Member
She was definitely punching with him wasn’t she … another thing that really turned me off her was her horrendous family.. I think poor Alejandro had the shock of his life when they all turned up for the wedding bless him 🤣
When they thought Alleyandrew's family was going to still their Primark and Boohoo shite in Gualadahara.

• Haha
  • Heart

newaroundhere123

I loved Louise waving Jose off, with the walking stick making a rare appearance. They were in a taxi - we live near Gloucester and it's a good 2 hours to Heathrow from us so how on earth did she afford a taxi there and back :oops: :oops: for someone who professes to have a chronic illness and doesn't appear to work.
apart from her 'body positivity' photo shoots :rolleyes:
---
I can’t stand Tionne, her mum has turned her into a monster! She thinks having designer gear is some kind of flex, I’m sure when you’re 23, living with your mum and probably not paying any rent leaves you money to waste! They are not going to last, the damsel in distress/big baller thing she has going on is going to get old!

Also don’t get me started on the voice
Tionne reminds me of Louise from two pints of lager and packet of crisps (for anyone that watched it all those years ago!)

• Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
Tionne - anyone who refers to themselves as a 'princess' needs a bloody good slap - what age is she, 5? And her Ma needs a double slap for enabling her. David's far too nice and decent to be lumbered with that witch.

When you think of all the nice people who've been the victims of scammers, and she gets a genuine good'un and treats him like shite. Horrible, selfish wee bitch. :mad:

Reactions: 10

Ellie_Rose

Kadie is biting someone’s head off again for mentioning Alejandro in her Instagram comments. It’s not like she chose to go on a reality show that was exclusively about their relationship and got famous from it or anything 😂

• Haha

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Just caught up with the last resort.

I really think Kalani and ass-wipe should just cut their loses and move on, he’s done so much bad shit and didn’t really seem to think it was a big deal and now she’s done something he’s all hurt and upset🥱

Big Ed must have a whopper of a cock, or a massive bank balance, how can Liz stand for him to touch her 🤢

Ellie_Rose

She’s also commented that Alejandro said unkind things about the baby and that she’s still in touch with his parents.

I know Kadie can be immature but Alejandro married her, chose to make a baby with her then cut her off. That’s a lowlife move. He was so clearly over it in Series 2 when she arrived at the airport and if he’d had any decency he would have broken up with her then, before the wedding. Yes it would have been difficult but now there is an innocent baby being brought into this mess with a father who doesn’t want to know.

• Sad
Her mother is definitely her enabler. She seems to think she’s better than everyone else. Also I’m not sure what she was expecting being with someone who‘s from the DR. He was never going to be able to afford a 3-5k ring! She’s as stupid as she is arrogant.
Absolutely the majority of people in the DR are extremely poor … I know David is a teacher but I’m guessing his salary is a quarter of what a teacher would earn in the UK…
She is definitely in cloud cuckoo land … honestly I could have throttled her when she was going on about his salsa dancing and expecting him to give it up for her.. she is so self centred… that Lad needs to run as fast as his feet allow him in the opposite direction from her because she will make his life a living hell….

I didn’t think much of Rebekah’s wedding dress it screamed cheap and nasty and didn’t seem to fit her particularly well … Shane on the other hand looked beautiful