90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cristian has posted some cast photos from the UK Tell All show and it doesn’t look like Kadie and Alejandro are there…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cristian has posted some cast photos from the UK Tell All show and it doesn’t look like Kadie and Alejandro are there…
She said on her Instagram that she was working on the day of the Tell All, so that is why she isn't there 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tionne is grim and lives in a fantasy land - her mum ruined her! She ruins everything he does or tried to do for her

Did anyone else catch Mert's outburst in the kitchen? I think he either has been or will get physical at some point, that's inner rage - he needs therapy to learn to deal with his emotions. I think he COULD be nice with work but Shane needs to run, she's too sweet for him.

Rebecca looked like she was off to work after in that dress 😬 but I feel for her because she's going to get hurt, he's a walking talking redflag

Reactions: 7
Tioone is a vile witch.
---
Just catching up with the last episode. Be thankful someone is willing to marry you.

Reactions: 3
Tioone is a vile witch.
---
Just catching up with the last episode. Be thankful someone is willing to marry you.
Shes awful isn’t she. She’s not even that attractive, the voice gives me rage and she literally cannot see the good in anything!

I don’t understand what he sees in her other than a ticket to the uk

Reactions: 7
I would love to know what happened with Kadie and Alejandro!! They still follow each other on Instagram and Alejandro still has all their photos on his feed :unsure: I was really rooting for them.

David cannot win with Tionne!! He seems like a really nice guy. She is a brat. Her mother totally enabled her behaviour.
Totally agree learned behaviour mother totally spoilt Tionne she’s a very rude person

Watching the UK Tell All and it’s not even started but you can feel the tension.
---
Rebekah isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
So glad there’s an update on the season 1 guests too 🥳
---
Shame there wasn’t more of an explanation of Kadie & Alejandro

Ready for the Uk tell all! 🙌🏾
She said on her Instagram that she was working on the day of the Tell All, so that is why she isn't there 🤔
I’m sure it’s part of the contract you have to be available for the tell all 🤨

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it the app but that episode felt like it was 3 years long because it kept freezing 😂😂

Loved Lou’s sons face when they were on the live stream, he’s ace

It’s a shame they didn’t do a proper tell all for s1, I know it was mentioned but would have been good to see them and what they’re doing

Only just started the reunion.

I really liked Shane, but I feel like she’s just looking for a fight straight away 🙄.

Reactions: 2
None of my streaming links have got it yet and I'm refreshing like mad!

From the reddit, where some of the cast post, I gather Shane does not like Robert and Asshole, but is a fan of Tionne (how?!).

Rebekah has been delusional from the moment she said belly dancing 'defines' her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Kadie might be finally addressing what’s gone on next week looking at her latest instagram post.

Only just started the reunion.

I really liked Shane, but I feel like she’s just looking for a fight straight away 🙄.
I agree..I do think Katherine was the perfect host for this

I am annoyed the the B90 Tell All isn't up yet..they quite often delay it our end when it comes to these episodes..

it's not even actual belly dancing, she's shaking her maracas in a kebab restaurant :rolleyes:

I could NOT have said it better - her mother is VILE, no wonder she's equally dreadful.
I don’t understand it, she’s not very pretty, she rocked up to the reunion like she’d come straight from a roll around the sack (straw hair) and appears to have zero intelligence 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just watching the 90D B90 Tell All….it’s been 5mins and you can already sense the tension…can’t wait for this episode to unfold 😬😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1