90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a £330 pram on there last night! She is shameless!! People should donate to those truly in need..she’s a nasty piece of work..her family were vile to Alejandro and his family, no wonder he ran a mile! Low class idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I would rather go buy my own baby wipes than ask my followers to pay an extortionate price on Amazon. She’s so greedy.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe someone would ask strangers to buy all of their baby crap. Imagine buying some random women you’ve never met a breast pump! So weird! I hope no one buys anything for her, greedy mare!

She should buy her baby stuff from a charity shop (got almost all my stuff from charity shops bar pram and car seat) instead of being wasteful and saying she’ll donate after use.

Reactions: 5
There was a £330 pram on there last night! She is shameless!! People should donate to those truly in need..she’s a nasty piece of work..her family were vile to Alejandro and his family, no wonder he ran a mile! Low class idiots!
I wasn’t at all surprised to hear they had split up so soon after the wedding, I think Alejandro’s face when he picked that lot up from the airport and their subsequent behaviour after he had picked them up was a lot to do with it
---
I can’t believe someone would ask strangers to buy all of their baby crap. Imagine buying some random women you’ve never met a breast pump! So weird! I hope no one buys anything for her, greedy mare!
Unfortunately people will … You only have to look on Tiktok and see people giving these absolute horrors ie Chelsea Lee Art, Elphaba, Evil Queen etc gifts galore to know that there are a lot of easily manipulated, vulnerables that will spend there money on these absolutely awful people.

Last edited:
She should buy her baby stuff from a charity shop (got almost all my stuff from charity shops bar pram and car seat) instead of being wasteful and saying she’ll donate after use.
yeah shes ''too good'' for the charity shop but not too good to drop her stuff off

Reactions: 1
I could understand the list if she didn't have a job but she does, and a secure one if that!

Why was Louise so cagey about her baby? She didn't have him on screen or show a photo... and I don't think she's well enough known to get a magazine deal or something like that. Bit weird, unless they're already filming for the next season.

Why was Louise so cagey about her baby? She didn't have him on screen or show a photo... and I don't think she's well enough known to get a magazine deal or something like that. Bit weird, unless they're already filming for the next season.
Yeah that was really odd. Probably like you said they’re filming and don’t want to reveal too much. One thing you can safely say is Jesse looked absolutely miserable with the situation. I feel really sorry for him. His mums also crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gonna rename her Beggy Mitchell… she’s got a brass neck… honestly hate folk like that! Here’s an idea Beggy why don’t you go to a third world country and see people that truly need help! Silly moo 🐮
Run Alejandro..keep running! 😂😂

5034B9CA-F888-4FF1-BCF2-204D316225E1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gonna rename her Beggy Mitchell… she’s got a brass neck… honestly hate folk like that! Here’s an idea Beggy why don’t you go to a third world country and see people that truly need help! Silly moo 🐮
Run Alejandro..keep running! 😂😂

View attachment 2490626
I WOULDN'T EVEN DARE
Literally the day after you’ve put a wish list up for baby items
Any decent person would say “no it’ll be a waste because I’m pregnant and I did put put a post other day (maybe yesterday) saying I’ve been unwell. But I would appreciate some baby things please?”

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can’t work out whether she has learning difficulties or she’s extremely manipulation and cunning. And I really don’t mean that in an offensive way to anyone with learning difficulties but she seems so detached from reality.
---
*Manipulative

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Definitely think shes extremely manipulative and cunning … she definitely reeled Alejandro in with her nice ditzy nurse routine poor lad probably had the shock of his life when she didn’t have to pretend once they were married and her mask slipped.

Jesus people have already been buying Kadie crap off her Amazon wish list. Honestly what is wrong with people. That women is so manipulative.

• Wow
  • Angry
This baby and drip feeding ‘the heartbreak’ from Alejandro has become her whole personality