90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw it - I'm slightly confused, did Aseleu r-word her?! 😲😲😲😲
That is what she is insinuating yes… I know he’s a scum bag and all that but why has she taken so long to say that … she doesn’t strike as me being afraid of him, she’s a strong independent female in fact she held all the cards for most of their relationship as he was dependent on her … why would a woman like her that holds all the cards stay with him if he had indeed violated her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That is what she is insinuating yes… I know he’s a scum bag and all that but why has she taken so long to say that … she doesn’t strike as me being afraid of him, she’s a strong independent female in fact she held all the cards for most of their relationship as he was dependent on her … why would a woman like her that holds all the cards stay with him if he had indeed violated her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Your comment is a little victim blamey...

You can be a 'strong independent female' and still stay with your abuser and take your time in coming forward with your r word or SA.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s easy to see how she’s far she’s come but never underestimate how much a narcissist can break your spirit and make you believe that you deserve nothing…even the strongest women can be broken down and silenced to abuse. My heart breaks for her and her son who will know that he was conceived from r##e

Reactions: 5
Your comment is a little victim blamey...

You can be a 'strong independent female' and still stay with your abuser and take your time in coming forward with your r word or SA.
I’m sorry if it’s come across as that I have been in a abusive marriage myself so I do know what you mean … it’s hard to put across
She has thrown so many stones at him over their relationship, him cheating, him being lazy etc, She just doesn’t strike me as someone who would be slow coming forward…
---
They have both played out this marriage with the cameras on them choosing to share all the tit including his very toxic family … but at the moment we only have her side of the story on this matter, we don’t know the full truth, we don’t know if she is as you put it a victim yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kadie is biting someone’s head off again for mentioning Alejandro in her Instagram comments. It’s not like she chose to go on a reality show that was exclusively about their relationship and got famous from it or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have such a soft spot for Low ❤

This is sad. As I said, I never liked Aseleu. I don't buy the whole innocent, goofy Island boy act.
I know what you mean about Asuelu, there's something about him that just gives me chills. I'm glad she's finally spoken out, it must have been tough, he was her first love, father of her kids, her husband and she clearly kept trying to make it work, she's been burying that trauma for years.

Reactions: 7
I know what you mean about Asuelu, there's something about him that just gives me chills. I'm glad she's finally spoken out, it must have been tough, he was her first love, father of her kids, her husband and she clearly kept trying to make it work, she's been burying that trauma for years.
Yes - I really feel for Kalani.
She has put up with this man child for years and his ridiculous family.

Glad they have split.

Have just caught up on the new 90 day…. The guy from Equador that doesn’t like cats and doesn’t seem that fond of her dog either is giving me bad vibes, There’s something about him I don’t like or trust…
Every time you look at Jasmine she is morphing into another person she’s had that much surgery in some of the VT’s she looks completely different… she is still absolutely barking mad but she does genuinely seem to love daft Gino….
The trans woman I knew was trans the moment she came on screen, I’m surprised the boyfriend didn’t know at the beginning all the signs were there .. plus the classic mistake, that quite a few trans women make when trying to pass as a woman of dressing and plastering make up on and ending up looking like a drag queen.

Reactions: 8
Kadie is biting someone’s head off again for mentioning Alejandro in her Instagram comments. It’s not like she chose to go on a reality show that was exclusively about their relationship and got famous from it or anything 😂
Right I’m so pleased I’ve found the proper place on here to chat about the UK one because I’ve just finished watching the S2 Tell All and what the hell is going on with this?!!

I do agree with Michael’s comments that Alejandro did seem really pissed off with her the whole time during season 2 and there was a big shift in his attitude but clearly for them to no longer be together and for him to not respond to the shows requests for contract makes it evident that it is something from his side.

I also don’t understand why she would film herself crying for the Tell All and failing to provide any kind of update for the viewers clearly in a lot of distress.

Seems to me like after the wedding he changed his mind and she’s upset dealing with the rejection or something along them lines but whatever went down has clearly hurt her because she loses her mind when anyone mentions his name and breaks down into absolute tears.

Wonder why she is keeping the reason silent?

How has it taken Daniele this long to see that Yohan is only with her for her money? The evidence was there to see from day one. And now that the penny has finally dropped (after he pinched her bank card and withdrew money without her knowledge and then lied about it) and she's told him to get out - he's demanding all the rent back he's paid for the apartment HE has been LIVING in. :ROFLMAO: He's given me the creeps since day one.

#90 Day The Other Way.

She screams alarm bells to me. Is she even pregnant? She looks like such a nutter, I genuinely wouldn’t put it past her to make it up. She has crazy eyes 👀
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😅 I came looking for this thread to see if anyone else thinks the same.

There’s just something about all her pregnancy IG posts that feel weird to me and I can’t put my finger on it

• Heart
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😅 I came looking for this thread to see if anyone else thinks the same.

There’s just something about all her pregnancy IG posts that feel weird to me and I can’t put my finger on it
Yeah there’s something seriously dodge about it. She’s got absolutely no bump as well which I know is the case for some but it’s everything else as well. It would explain why Alejandro wants nothing to do with her. She screams nut job to me.

Yeah there’s something seriously dodge about it. She’s got absolutely no bump as well which I know is the case for some but it’s everything else as well. It would explain why Alejandro wants nothing to do with her. She screams nut job to me.
It’s almost like she’s saying things she thinks pregnant people would say?
I mean I’m sure she will prove me wrong when a baby appears but it just sits weird!

Reactions: 2
It’s almost like she’s saying things she thinks pregnant people would say?
I mean I’m sure she will prove me wrong when a baby appears but it just sits weird!
It’s saying things like this which makes me really suspicious. Yeah she’ll probably prove us wrong but she is such a bizarre person and seems to have a really nasty manipulative side to her regardless of whether she is pregnant or not.
---
Sorry forgot to add the photo….

IMG_5461.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3