Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I saw something about the sperm donor man, donating sperm, even though he has dodgy genetics or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I don't get Natalie and Josh's relationship...she is still hooking up with him but he does not acknowledge her as his gf, I'm thinking that he's still giving her money too.

Chantel is wasting her time with Giannis, he obviously is not looking for a relationship and she is starting to look really desperate... she needs to look for someone local and give up on foreign guys. Her mom needs to stay out of her grown daughter's life, she is way too much. 🥴

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I remember when Angela ripped apart Michael's car with her bare hands!

Has anyone watched the new Love in Paradise?

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Is that the same Natalie who was supposed to marry somebody else? Where is everyone watching this please? Is it on Discovery+?

Yep she married Michael, and then ran off on him. I'm in Canada and I watch this on TLC. I'm pretty sure it's on Discovery plus too and some other streaming services.

• Heart

Sisi2020

so what I have been doing is reading about Kadie and Ale from Mexico. Apparently he cheated on her, and she just had their baby? She is on IG and is posting all about it. I was kind of shocked he cheated, honestly. Neither of them seemed to want to relocate, so why they even bothered I will never know
Did she say that? I can’t bare to watch her stories. 😂

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Ugh why is she even with him and brought him to the States as well? he seems like a classic abuser. Hope she leaves him. 😕

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat shit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL
I know what you mean, I do think she does actually love him, but their set up is so unhealthy. The sister in law seems to be able to get through to her.

Yep she’s going to go radio rental on him! When will men realise that telling you after the horse has bolted is lying 🤦‍♀️

Thelmachops

VIP Member
We're in for a treat today with " The single life tell all" Reunion.
Anyone else watching?
Yes, it's interesting..A lot seems to have happened between Tim and the woman he was dating..Why, on the preview, was Debbie ( coltee mum) getting involved in the Natalie stuff?!