Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sisi2020

Just finished the UK tell all! Rebekah was very mouthy… she didn’t come across well. I was a bit shocked with her friendship with Assel.

Tionnes mother has obviously been hurt in her past by a male and has projected that onto Tionne. Thus, creating a monster!! 🫣 David needs to run.

I wasn’t keen about Marcy in the season but I think she came across well and FairPlay to her getting a job and trying to settle in. Obviously it must be a massive cultural shock.

Poor Jessie is all I can say!

Now for before the 90 days, I really hope Mesha runs a mile away from that creep.

Christian also makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 10

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Just started watching this and it’s definitely my guilty pleasure! I don’t understand Louise and Jose’s pregnancy timeline as she claims she got pregnant when he was in the UK and they had found out the sex at a gender scan. But he only had a 3 month tourist visa so how would they be so far along to know the gender? Also she is completely insane! The only sensible one in that situation is her son.

DD-LDN

The discovery+ app have released 3 episodes of 90Day Fiancé UK!..that’s my Bank Holiday sorted lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Indigo-waters

Yes different cultures and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I can't help wondering why someone would choose to go from living in a western culture/way of life, to a life of living with your husband's family in a foreign country where you're expected to do nothing but look after the men all day long, cooking, cleaning & sweeping, etc. TJ should have been more honest about what was expected of an Indian wife, he laughed while talking about the things he didn't fully explain to Kimberly re an Indian marriage.
I was in a relationship with an Indian man for a few years, he worked on cruise ships so I'd see him regularly, but in the western world. I had an idea about his culture but also had rose tinted specs on because most of out relationship had taken place in the UK. The difference is, I went to India for two weeks and stayed at his home, so I saw the reality first hand and it was probably two of the most miserable weeks of my life. The isolation was unreal. I just don't get why these people get this far down the line and committed before they realise the actual reality. I did really feel for her in the latest episode though as I know exactly how she was feeling (albeit for me was over a much shorter time). There were so many things in the way TJ was speaking and brushing her off which reminded me of my ex, a lot I think is culturally ingrained. I was just lucky my exes arranged marriage booted me out of that relationship.

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
HI MY BEAUTIFULS
I created a thread specifically for Kadey (at last). Please join me and we’ll see how this pans out.

Search Kadieslifeandjourney as I don’t know how to link it 😂😂
Hopefully this works

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Tionne is vile I can't believe the tantrum over the ring, he should defo get rid of her.
Her mother is definitely her enabler. She seems to think she’s better than everyone else. Also I’m not sure what she was expecting being with someone who‘s from the DR. He was never going to be able to afford a 3-5k ring! She’s as stupid as she is arrogant.

Ellie_Rose

I was disappointed too. I feel that Katherine should have challenged Tionne more about her disgusting, entitled attitude. She could also have asked her mother why she encouraged this behaviour.

Reactions: 9

JLJD88

Rebekah seems like a girl who has been hurt a lot in the past and needs to heal not jump into another marriage. Its so obvious that its going to end in tears.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Just binged to Uk series 2, who the fuck does Tionne think she is? She reminds me of a mosquito, that laugh she does had me like

Also started on before the 90 days, Tyray is breaking my heart, he seems absolutely beautiful inside and out, I accidentally found out what Carmella is all about and I’m like 😭.

The birdy that lost her hubby isin no position to be dating, seems like her husband is freshly dead and she’s now with this guy, girl needs to grieve.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I can’t stand her. She’s absolutely awful to him. She moans that everything in the UK is greasy but then refuses to cook anything. He’s spent an absolute fortune getting her over to England and she appreciates none of it. She moans that he works all of the time but then says she’s wants a huge house. She said that his house was tiny yet she was sharing a bedroom with her sister before she moved over here! I could go on. She’s awful.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
That is what she is insinuating yes… I know he’s a scum bag and all that but why has she taken so long to say that … she doesn’t strike as me being afraid of him, she’s a strong independent female in fact she held all the cards for most of their relationship as he was dependent on her … why would a woman like her that holds all the cards stay with him if he had indeed violated her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Your comment is a little victim blamey...

You can be a 'strong independent female' and still stay with your abuser and take your time in coming forward with your r word or SA.

• Heart

PeneLope111

Dionne from the UK one is so bloody annoying!!! Wants him to earn money but not be away from her?? Deluded!!

Hidingbehind69

Kadie is biting someone’s head off again for mentioning Alejandro in her Instagram comments. It’s not like she chose to go on a reality show that was exclusively about their relationship and got famous from it or anything 😂
Right I’m so pleased I’ve found the proper place on here to chat about the UK one because I’ve just finished watching the S2 Tell All and what the hell is going on with this?!!

I do agree with Michael’s comments that Alejandro did seem really pissed off with her the whole time during season 2 and there was a big shift in his attitude but clearly for them to no longer be together and for him to not respond to the shows requests for contract makes it evident that it is something from his side.

I also don’t understand why she would film herself crying for the Tell All and failing to provide any kind of update for the viewers clearly in a lot of distress.

Seems to me like after the wedding he changed his mind and she’s upset dealing with the rejection or something along them lines but whatever went down has clearly hurt her because she loses her mind when anyone mentions his name and breaks down into absolute tears.

Wonder why she is keeping the reason silent?

Reactions: 8

Ellie_Rose

I feel for David because I think he was hoping to dance salsa with Tionne but she refused to get involved and sat there with a face on the whole time. She went in determined to find a problem and her reaction was completely OTT. He has a life of pain ahead if he stays with her 😅

Reactions: 8