90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on!

I have seen what the secret is that Yara has been keeping from Jovi...

She is taking birth control..It's pretty obvious really, as she has spent a whole season yelling him she wasn't ready for another baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Carry on!

I have seen what the secret is that Yara has been keeping from Jovi...

She is taking birth control..It's pretty obvious really, as she has spent a whole season yelling him she wasn't ready for another baby!
Ohhh that’s not what I thought it was. Looking forward to watching the next episode

Oh my gosh! Just watching the latest UK episode & that Tionne is going to do my head in! Within seconds I was covering my ears 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just started watching 90 day fiancé UK and i done an insta stalk and saw Louise is pregnant and only done the post last week saying they had an early scan and a gender scan but they literally had tattoos done at the end of July so surely if they know the gender already she would of been pregnant when she had the tattoo done? or am i wrong because i’ve only just started watching!

Reactions: 3
@AT_16 The pregnancy time line is confusing..I know the UK one moves at a quicker pace to the normal one, but she looked VERY pregnant in this episode!

Reactions: 6
The woman with Razvan in B490 is doing my head in, no one told you to get a relationship or fly across the world to spend time in another man’s country. So why is she acting like someone did make her?? She’s so rude to him.

Tariq and the “real” Carmella, asking if they can meet up and do something 🙄 she will rinse him!

Reactions: 3
No onto The OW, anyone else getting ptsd for the South African guy?? If it wasn’t for Syngin I’d think all South African guys were like this. I’m sensing controlling and abusive traits. Saying her style looks like a prostitute and talking about drugging her mum so he can have it away with her daughter!

Reactions: 4
@Chez300 I don't think Syngin is that great either but still better than Ronald!

I keep thinking there is something off with Holly...

Reactions: 5
Louise put on Instagram that she had a private gender scan a week ago, and you're usually 16 weeks for these (my daughter did it with hers).

Just binged to Uk series 2, who the duck does Tionne think she is? She reminds me of a mosquito, that laugh she does had me like

Also started on before the 90 days, Tyray is breaking my heart, he seems absolutely beautiful inside and out, I accidentally found out what Carmella is all about and I’m like 😭.

The birdy that lost her hubby isin no position to be dating, seems like her husband is freshly dead and she’s now with this guy, girl needs to grieve.

Reactions: 9
I started watching The Last Resort but nearly needed medical help after 2 episodes.... god they're all challenging.

Kalani is a biatch, through to her core. I felt so sorry for Asuelo, he seems a simple lad and she's done nothing but undermine him since the day he arrived in the US. As for the getting thrush on his tongue comments......... :sick::sick::sick:

Kalani is a biatch, through to her core. I felt so sorry for Asuelo, he seems a simple lad and she's done nothing but undermine him since the day he arrived in the US. As for the getting thrush on his tongue comments......... :sick::sick::sick:
Wow - really?! I love Kalani - she put up with so much crap from Aseulu and his family.
He is such a man child.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up with the last resort.

I really think Kalani and ass-wipe should just cut their loses and move on, he’s done so much bad tit and didn’t really seem to think it was a big deal and now she’s done something he’s all hurt and upset🥱

Big Ed must have a whopper of a cock, or a massive bank balance, how can Liz stand for him to touch her 🤢

Reactions: 10
Wow - really?! I love Kalani - she put up with so much crap from Aseulu and his family.
He is such a man child.
Yeah same. I loved both but I’ve gone off aseulu I’ve watched all the spin offs they were on and follow them IG he just seemed like a big kid! He didn’t seem to want to get a job and provide, Judy wanting to go out with his friends.

I will never forget Aseulu mum saying she didn't want to see her grandkids, she just wanted money!

Reactions: 5
I've never been so grateful for my screen being pixellated while Big Ed was waving his bits around in the hot tub... :sick: :sick:

He looks like he's been over inflated with a bike pump around his head, neck and upper body. It must be so uncomfortable........

Did anyone see on Insta that Kadie from Kadie/Alejandro has moved into her own place alone? One follower mentioned an Amazon wish list so of course she promptly made a wish list and sent it out with the ‘how kind’ spiel. It’s put me off her a bit as I find it so grabby when influencers do this. Some of the stuff on there is £99+. Buy your own stuff like everyone else 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13