Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sisi2020

I would love to know what happened with Kadie and Alejandro!! They still follow each other on Instagram and Alejandro still has all their photos on his feed :unsure: I was really rooting for them.

David cannot win with Tionne!! He seems like a really nice guy. She is a brat. Her mother totally enabled her behaviour.

Reactions: 8

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Ugh I don't know what Liz ever saw in Big Ed, the mere thought of him grosses me out :sick: :sick: :sick: it looks like he no longer wants to be with her anyway and called off the wedding...I think she can do so much better than him. Can't believe she is crying over that little troll... 🥴 next episode looks like her mom is getting involved in this! can't wait to see this!

Sisi2020

I just finished this weeks episode.

Shane is such a sweet person and you can tell she has such a good heart. She deserves so much better than Mert. Mert is very controlling towards her.

Oh my god I can’t get over Tionne. Tionne is Veruca Salt. She’s an awful, awful person. Nothing David does will make her happy.

Rebekah and Christian meh. I find it strange their relationship.

I am looking forward to the tell all episode. I wonder will Kady and Alejandro be on it!!

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😅 I came looking for this thread to see if anyone else thinks the same.

There’s just something about all her pregnancy IG posts that feel weird to me and I can’t put my finger on it
Yeah there’s something seriously dodge about it. She’s got absolutely no bump as well which I know is the case for some but it’s everything else as well. It would explain why Alejandro wants nothing to do with her. She screams nut job to me.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I was disappointed too. I feel that Katherine should have challenged Tionne more about her disgusting, entitled attitude. She could also have asked her mother why she encouraged this behaviour.
I thought Richard would have made a far better presenter than Katherine! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She is not the sweet ditzy girl she makes out. The silly me, I'm so silly act is embarrassing, pretty much the same as the bathroom dancing and gurning. Why are people getting sucked into this nonsense.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I hate Platinum puss with a passion (Tionne), she’s acting like she’s the absolute ds bs when in fact she is annoying, doesn’t seem like she actually does well for herself, just the luxury of living off her mum and spending all her wages on her self, on top of that she seems genuinely dumb.

If she loves him, she would be over the moon he proposed regardless of the ring, she just wants a wedding not a marriage, grade A coconut!

Also agree with whoever said Rebecca’s dress was too tight, was all I could see, she came across as a total bunny boiler this ep👀,he doesn’t seem genuine!

Caught up on last resort, why are Kelly and Molly even there? Seems like they just wanted air time. Big Ed made Asuelo vom, fucking hilarious! Kalani needs to tell him the truth, they need to split up and co parent for their boys

Have just caught up on the new 90 day…. The guy from Equador that doesn’t like cats and doesn’t seem that fond of her dog either is giving me bad vibes, There’s something about him I don’t like or trust…
Every time you look at Jasmine she is morphing into another person she’s had that much surgery in some of the VT’s she looks completely different… she is still absolutely barking mad but she does genuinely seem to love daft Gino….
The trans woman I knew was trans the moment she came on screen, I’m surprised the boyfriend didn’t know at the beginning all the signs were there .. plus the classic mistake, that quite a few trans women make when trying to pass as a woman of dressing and plastering make up on and ending up looking like a drag queen.

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure that their relationship was in the shitter and she stopped her contraceptives wanting a bandaid baby/ just wanting a Mexican baby no matter what lol. Then because of the distance and the fact they are married she now gets the bonus of playing the eternal martyr over it. It's not healthy for anyone involved least of all the baby but lord in heaven she is never going to shut up about it.

It's sooo obvious she's only telling half the story though and will never ever admit to anything she's ever done wrong in the relationship. She's totally using the Rebekah Vardy pregnancy defence lol

Reactions: 7

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’ve never had a good feeling about her. The nicey nicey act doesn’t wash with me. I would be very interested to hear Alejandro’s version of events.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
There was a £330 pram on there last night! She is shameless!! People should donate to those truly in need..she’s a nasty piece of work..her family were vile to Alejandro and his family, no wonder he ran a mile! Low class idiots!

• Wow

Sketchy

VIP Member
How has it taken Daniele this long to see that Yohan is only with her for her money? The evidence was there to see from day one. And now that the penny has finally dropped (after he pinched her bank card and withdrew money without her knowledge and then lied about it) and she's told him to get out - he's demanding all the rent back he's paid for the apartment HE has been LIVING in. :ROFLMAO: He's given me the creeps since day one.

#90 Day The Other Way.

beanpole

Chatty Member
She screams alarm bells to me. Is she even pregnant? She looks like such a nutter, I genuinely wouldn’t put it past her to make it up. She has crazy eyes 👀
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😅 I came looking for this thread to see if anyone else thinks the same.

There’s just something about all her pregnancy IG posts that feel weird to me and I can’t put my finger on it

• Heart

Sketchy

VIP Member
Nicole & Mahmoud. Jeez. Where does one even start.

Having said that, I love how she puts him in his place every now & then -I notice she's told him to fuck off. But WHY, I mean, WHY would any western woman agree to change religion when that particular religion is so strict re women's dress attire, etc?

Same with western women marrying men from Africa - African men's culture is for the women to be subservient at all times.

Although I love these programmes, I feel sorry for the women who feel they're so desperate to have a man in their lives that they'll do (or promise to do) just about anything to appease them. It's almost like harking back to 1940s/1950s Britain where the little wifey agreed with everything their husband said and did and wasn't allowed to have a mind of her own.

I'd never survive a day with any of these men.

• Heart

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Do we think holly is using or just very manic lol and fr saying ‘her’ hair is 70 inches long 😭 awful. Also the dm thing with serper was wild
I think Holly is just bat shit crazy! She’s over emotional.

I thought the tell all’s were great for once.

I can’t believe Shekinah thinks she’s in a healthy relationship and isn’t being controlled 🫣. Although turns out she’s just as unpleasant as he is.

Kimberley not returning to India, who saw that coming? Oh yeah, everyone! She needs to grow up before trying to be in an adult relationship and TJ should have been honest about what she would be expected to do.

Sisi2020

You see Kady has up on insta that she has an announcement tomorrow! I hope it’s an update as to why she wasn’t at the reunion…

but a part of me thinks it will be that she is now part of some pyramid scheme! 🤣

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Kalani is a biatch, through to her core. I felt so sorry for Asuelo, he seems a simple lad and she's done nothing but undermine him since the day he arrived in the US. As for the getting thrush on his tongue comments......... :sick::sick::sick:
Wow - really?! I love Kalani - she put up with so much crap from Aseulu and his family.
He is such a man child.