90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over Aryanna thinking Sherlon (Love in Paradise) would be up for marrying her after she became pregnant during a holiday romance in Jamaica. She returned twice - the last time bringing with her the baby, her sisters and her mother - in the hope he'd get on bended knee. Did she not read the signs? There was zero attraction on his part - he even referred to her as 'bro' the whole time, ffs. 😬

And after her mother and sister left, she remained with the baby, staying in Sherlon's place. Suddenly he had 'covid' ... two positive tests in a row ... and she had to stay in a hotel. Covid my arse. Aryanna was really irresponsible taking her little one to stay with him in the first place, imo. Signs of mice everywhere. o_O Thank God she took that baby to a hotel.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see on Insta that Kadie from Kadie/Alejandro has moved into her own place alone? One follower mentioned an Amazon wish list so of course she promptly made a wish list and sent it out with the ‘how kind’ spiel. It’s put me off her a bit as I find it so grabby when influencers do this. Some of the stuff on there is £99+. Buy your own stuff like everyone else 🙄
Yeah this really irked me too, like she’s just cashing in. Do we actually know why they broke up?

Reactions: 1
No onto The OW, anyone else getting ptsd for the South African guy?? If it wasn’t for Syngin I’d think all South African guys were like this. I’m sensing controlling and abusive traits. Saying her style looks like a prostitute and talking about drugging her mum so he can have it away with her daughter!
she is walking around in what looks like nightwear in a really dangerous place though - I think he's trying to say she needs to be more modest for safety but with literally NO tact whatsoever so it comes off disrespectful. It bugs me when these women fly off to different countries and make no effort to research and respect the culture they are entering.
---
I still can't get over Aryanna thinking Sherlon (Love in Paradise) would be up for marrying her after she became pregnant during a holiday romance in Jamaica. She returned twice - the last time bringing with her the baby, her sisters and her mother - in the hope he'd get on bended knee. Did she not read the signs? There was zero attraction on his part - he even referred to her as 'bro' the whole time, ffs. 😬

And after her mother and sister left, she remained with the baby, staying in Sherlon's place. Suddenly he had 'covid' ... two positive tests in a row ... and she had to stay in a hotel. Covid my arse. Aryanna was really irresponsible taking her little one to stay with him in the first place, imo. Signs of mice everywhere. o_O Thank God she took that baby to a hotel.
she was DELUSIONAL - that was basically a one night stand - why would anyone expect their one night stand to marry them?? just because she then got pregnant, yeah, he may (or may not!) want input on the child but he wasn't in love with her, she was just one in a sea of faces for him. I feel bad for her creating a whole fairytale in her head.

Reactions: 4
Yeah this really irked me too, like she’s just cashing in. Do we actually know why they broke up?
No, Kadie won’t talk about it which is funny because she literally signed up for a TV show about her relationship. But now the subjects is off limits. We might find out more in the Tell All.

No, Kadie won’t talk about it which is funny because she literally signed up for a TV show about her relationship. But now the subjects is off limits. We might find out more in the Tell All.
I'm starting to think that she won't even be at the tell all..

So happy to have found this thread as no one I know watches it!

It was strange s1 UK just ended, I ended up looking most of them up on insta instead! Bridie was the one I was most curious about, and Shane and his ‘son’ 🙄

Infact all of them

I’m enjoying s2, but some of them are a bit of a joke aren’t they. Louise washing Jose’s hair 😂 I thought it was a wig til this weeks episode, if you look at his insta and go far back he was a lot slimmer and had short hair

I was gutted too about Kadie and Alejandro, she seems so upset on the video. But I agree with the wish list stuff, there’s no need

Shane and Mert do seem genuine though, I hope his family are accepting

So happy to have found this thread as no one I know watches it!

It was strange s1 UK just ended, I ended up looking most of them up on insta instead! Bridie was the one I was most curious about, and Shane and his ‘son’ 🙄

Infact all of them

I’m enjoying s2, but some of them are a bit of a joke aren’t they. Louise washing Jose’s hair 😂 I thought it was a wig til this weeks episode, if you look at his insta and go far back he was a lot slimmer and had short hair

I was gutted too about Kadie and Alejandro, she seems so upset on the video. But I agree with the wish list stuff, there’s no need

Shane and Mert do seem genuine though, I hope his family are accepting
I've never watched any of the UK series - is it worth watching?

I prefer the pace of the UK one..The main shows being 2 hours long is quite a commitment!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dionne from the UK one is so bloody annoying!!! Wants him to earn money but not be away from her?? Deluded!!

Reactions: 9
Bit off topic, and I know ads are so annoying - but is anyone else a fan of whoever does the short Paddy Power ads on Discovery Plus?

'Number 10 - Stacey's hen!

Oh no, not the leather trousers ...

<showing of wedding dresses> It's going to be a long day ...

<garter> Long time since I've seen one of those ...'

I think I may have a little crush on him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dionne from the UK one is so bloody annoying!!! Wants him to earn money but not be away from her?? Deluded!!
I was laughing at her going on about travelling halfway across the world, it’s not Australia people go to DR on holiday all the time

Reactions: 3
I was laughing at her going on about travelling halfway across the world, it’s not Australia people go to DR on holiday all the time
I can’t stand Tionne, her mum has turned her into a monster! She thinks having designer gear is some kind of flex, I’m sure when you’re 23, living with your mum and probably not paying any rent leaves you money to waste! They are not going to last, the damsel in distress/big baller thing she has going on is going to get old!

Also don’t get me started on the voice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So happy I've found this thread. I've just started episode three and I just can't with Louise. I'm shocked at how mature her son is compared to both her and Jose. She wants a baby with someone you've not met? She acts like she's 18. Utter cringe. Mercy/Marcy? Is completely annoying.

Reactions: 12
So happy I've found this thread. I've just started episode three and I just can't with Louise. I'm shocked at how mature her son is compared to both her and Jose. She wants a baby with someone you've not met? She acts like she's 18. Utter cringe. Mercy/Marcy? Is completely annoying.
I think Louise and Jose are bat tit crazy but I have a soft spot for them!

Mercy is a dick head, she already said to her friends she would just leave. She doesn’t appear to like him never mind love him.

I would love to know what happened to the series one crazies, especially the old granny and her toy boy! And the weird Asian chap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Louise and Jose are bat tit crazy but I have a soft spot for them!

Mercy is a dick head, she already said to her friends she would just leave. She doesn’t appear to like him never mind love him.

I would love to know what happened to the series one crazies, especially the old granny and her toy boy! And the weird Asian chap
They are definitely a sandwich short of a picnic but he is quite sweet. I am kinda rooting for them definitely more than anyone. Mercy is an ass she's definitely in it for the money. She also said she's bored. So insulting. Andrew is also being taken for an absolute mug. Good grief.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say I like Mercy, but if can’t imagine leaving a hot country where all my friends and family are with a totally different culture and going to a British sea side town in winter. It would be depressing! She has no friends and I assume can’t work yet either.

It was her choice but the reality is probably a bit different.

Reactions: 2
I loved Louise waving Jose off, with the walking stick making a rare appearance. They were in a taxi - we live near Gloucester and it's a good 2 hours to Heathrow from us so how on earth did she afford a taxi there and back :oops: :oops: for someone who professes to have a chronic illness and doesn't appear to work.

Reactions: 6
I loved Louise waving Jose off, with the walking stick making a rare appearance. They were in a taxi - we live near Gloucester and it's a good 2 hours to Heathrow from us so how on earth did she afford a taxi there and back :oops: :oops: for someone who professes to have a chronic illness and doesn't appear to work.
apart from her 'body positivity' photo shoots :rolleyes:
---
I can’t stand Tionne, her mum has turned her into a monster! She thinks having designer gear is some kind of flex, I’m sure when you’re 23, living with your mum and probably not paying any rent leaves you money to waste! They are not going to last, the damsel in distress/big baller thing she has going on is going to get old!

Also don’t get me started on the voice
Tionne reminds me of Louise from two pints of lager and packet of crisps (for anyone that watched it all those years ago!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11