90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling she is going to reappear with a dramatic tale of some description. Never known her to be off Instagram for this long!

Reactions: 3
Well this is very interesting 🤔

View attachment 2572239
So if we’re reading this right, Kaydie cheated and is pregnant by another man that isn’t Alejandro. That’s why he broke up with her and disappeared. It does make sense. And that’s why she won’t answer overt questions about Alejandro because she’d have to admit the situation she’s in. Not good for the image she’s cultivated! Great piece of gossip there ⭐😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
HI MY BEAUTIFULS
I created a thread specifically for Kadey (at last). Please join me and we’ll see how this pans out.

Search Kadieslifeandjourney as I don’t know how to link it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
HI MY BEAUTIFULS
I created a thread specifically for Kadey (at last). Please join me and we’ll see how this pans out.

Search Kadieslifeandjourney as I don’t know how to link it 😂😂
Hopefully this works

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kimberly & TJ. That wedding totally exhausted me just watching it. Thank God in the UK we can be married in a couple of hours - a couple of minutes, even, if we choose - but a wedding that goes on for days & days? :eek: Not for me, I'm afraid.

And all those rituals in the house; cow-dung burning in the kitchen, etc, yuk. Yes different cultures and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I can't help wondering why someone would choose to go from living in a western culture/way of life, to a life of living with your husband's family in a foreign country where you're expected to do nothing but look after the men all day long, cooking, cleaning & sweeping, etc. TJ should have been more honest about what was expected of an Indian wife, he laughed while talking about the things he didn't fully explain to Kimberly re an Indian marriage. She's a bit of a pain in the arse and a bit headstrong, so I'll be surprised if this lasts. Good telly though!
I can’t quite believe that she is that naive, that she didn’t know she would effectively become the house maid when she married him..
I think my favourite all time couple out of all of the franchises is Kenny and Armando, those two guys, you can see the love between them and that ultimately they would anything for each other …
I watched The Other Way last night and sat screaming at the tv run Sheikinah run… there is something sinister about that Sarper bloke, he totally creeps me out.

Reactions: 6
I can’t quite believe that she is that naive, that she didn’t know she would effectively become the house maid when she married him..
I think my favourite all time couple out of all of the franchises is Kenny and Armando, those two guys, you can see the love between them and that ultimately they would anything for each other …
I watched The Other Way last night and sat screaming at the tv run Sheikinah run… there is something sinister about that Sarper bloke, he totally creeps me out.
I totally agree about Sarper, I want a baby you give me a baby because I’m the man 👀. It looks like she is still with him. It appears she was on millionaire matchmaker back in the day and looks completely different, seems like she’s the type that searches for real love on tv 🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 5
I totally agree about Sarper, I want a baby you give me a baby because I’m the man 👀. It looks like she is still with him. It appears she was on millionaire matchmaker back in the day and looks completely different, seems like she’s the type that searches for real love on tv 🤦‍♀️😅
I just fell down a Google hole … blimey I knew she’d had plenty of work done but she looked like a completely different person, so much more natural and prettier than this shiny, over filled, face lifted look she has going on now… I definitely think she has self esteem issues and from what I’ve read she had a rather interesting upbringing as a child which has probably contributed to it …
She definitely isn’t going to find love looking in Sarper’s direction, the only person he loves is himself, I roared with laughter at the absolute nerve of him when he said to her about making compromises when it’s pretty clear the only person he thinks should make the compromises is her.

Reactions: 4
I just fell down a Google hole … blimey I knew she’d had plenty of work done but she looked like a completely different person, so much more natural and prettier than this shiny, over filled, face lifted look she has going on now… I definitely think she has self esteem issues and from what I’ve read she had a rather interesting upbringing as a child which has probably contributed to it …
She definitely isn’t going to find love looking in Sarper’s direction, the only person he loves is himself, I roared with laughter at the absolute nerve of him when he said to her about making compromises when it’s pretty clear the only person he thinks should make the compromises is her.
you compromise on what to have for dinner, not a baby! he's such an immature man. His whole '2500' '2500' thing is just disgusting, does he think anyone is impressed by that number, he's a walking Petri dish 🤮 and as for having a baby, he was furious she put on 5 pounds, how's he going to deal with a pregnancy, I can't see him rubbing her swollen ankles and making her feel beautiful - I hope she leaves him but she probably won't...

I have no idea how Sarper got that many women into bed 🤢

I'm not a fan of Nikki..All she goes on about is being transgender..but the reason people stare at her, is not because they think she looks like a man, but because she looks like a sex doll and wears loud clothes!

Anyone watching The Family Chantel!? I am obsessed - I hope it's not finished now that Chantel & Pedro are no longer together

Reactions: 1
I have no idea how Sarper got that many women into bed 🤢

I'm not a fan of Nikki..All she goes on about is being transgender..but the reason people stare at her, is not because they think she looks like a man, but because she looks like a sex doll and wears loud clothes!
He actually gives me the absolute ick … he’s just creepy, like you no idea of why anyone would find him appealing I’d run a million miles in the opposite direction 😂….

I honestly clocked that Nikki was trans the moment I saw her before she had even said a word, she has that slutty trash vibe going on that she thinks looks sexy … but there is nothing sexy or feminine about it, it just makes her look like a drag queen.
It is so obvious that Justin as much as he tries to deny it has absolutely no interest in her sexually and the only reason the relationship has lasted as long as it has is that she is financially supporting him.

He actually gives me the absolute ick … he’s just creepy, like you no idea of why anyone would find him appealing I’d run a million miles in the opposite direction 😂….

I honestly clocked that Nikki was trans the moment I saw her before she had even said a word, she has that slutty trash vibe going on that she thinks looks sexy … but there is nothing sexy or feminine about it, it just makes her look like a drag queen.
It is so obvious that Justin as much as he tries to deny it has absolutely no interest in her sexually and the only reason the relationship has lasted as long as it has is that she is financially supporting him.
It's the 2 inch long finger nails, the big massive football breasts, the huge trout-pout lips and the tarantula eyelashes that gets me. Apart from that, her boobs must, apparently, be on show at all times with just a skimpy covering. And of course the blonder-than-blonde longer-than-long hair extensions.

Justin (quite rightly, imo) requested that she dress more modestly to meet his family and she reluctantly relented, and wore the most gorgeous chiffon grey & white spotty dress, less drag-queenish make-up, and she looked absolutely beautiful. Why some trans women think the slutty look is the norm, and attractive, is beyond me.

And I ain't even gonna mention her butt implants that make her look like the back end of a horse when she walks.

I'm not surprised Justin is put off. But yes, as you say, he stays because she's financially supporting him. I don't know who's the bigger idiot.

It's the 2 inch long finger nails, the big massive football breasts, the huge trout-pout lips and the tarantula eyelashes that gets me. Apart from that, her boobs must, apparently, be on show at all times with just a skimpy covering. And of course the blonder-than-blonde longer-than-long hair extensions.

Justin (quite rightly, imo) requested that she dress more modestly to meet his family and she reluctantly relented, and wore the most gorgeous chiffon grey & white spotty dress, less drag-queenish make-up, and she looked absolutely beautiful. Why some trans women think the slutty look is the norm, and attractive, is beyond me.

And I ain't even gonna mention her butt implants that make her look like the back end of a horse when she walks.

I'm not surprised Justin is put off. But yes, as you say, he stays because she's financially supporting him. I don't know who's the bigger idiot.
Don’t forget he is actually called Igor but she insists on calling him Justin 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I can’t stand Jasmin from 90 day the most she is bat tit crazy but Geno is also a massive mug. I read he had millions but now they are basically saying he’s a pauper 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wonder how Jasmine will handle Gino at the strip club..

I also wonder how TJ will react to Kimberly shouting at him as seen in the preview for the next episode..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how Jasmine will handle Gino at the strip club..

I also wonder how TJ will react to Kimberly shouting at him as seen in the preview for the next episode..
All I could think about when I saw Kimberly screaming was that his entire family is literally downstairs. 😂

• Haha
Don’t forget he is actually called Igor but she insists on calling him Justin 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I can’t stand Jasmin from 90 day the most she is bat tit crazy but Geno is also a massive mug. I read he had millions but now they are basically saying he’s a pauper 🤷🏻‍♀️
Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat tit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL

Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat tit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL
I know what you mean, I do think she does actually love him, but their set up is so unhealthy. The sister in law seems to be able to get through to her.

Yep she’s going to go radio rental on him! When will men realise that telling you after the horse has bolted is lying 🤦‍♀️