90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kadie's just announced she's pregnant!
Just looked at some of the comments, she seems to be insinuating that he was a bit of a bastard, someone asked if he cheated and she said she left so much out of series 2 to protect him from the public 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She’s drip feeding on purpose to stay relevant 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s also commented that Alejandro said unkind things about the baby and that she’s still in touch with his parents.

I know Kadie can be immature but Alejandro married her, chose to make a baby with her then cut her off. That’s a lowlife move. He was so clearly over it in Series 2 when she arrived at the airport and if he’d had any decency he would have broken up with her then, before the wedding. Yes it would have been difficult but now there is an innocent baby being brought into this mess with a father who doesn’t want to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel for Kadie, I really do, but she says she refuses to say nasty things about him… surely it would be better for her to just say he’s not going to be involved and leave it at that, because she is going into detail.
---
I feel for Kadie, I really do, but she says she refuses to say nasty things about him… surely it would be better for her to just say he’s not going to be involved and leave it at that, because she is going into detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve got to say the video she’s put up announcing she’s having a baby seems very contrived it just seems like she’s done it that way to receive more likes etc over social media… It just doesn’t feel natural at all
Had she done a quick update to camera, patted her bump and said I’m expecting it would have felt more natural I think she’s very media savvy and is probably hoping that she will score another stint on tv “bringing up my baby on my own” kind of thing …

Reactions: 5
Came here because I've just seen her tiktok pregnancy video.
I find her very OTT dramatic and I think it's easy for her to manipulate the followers when Alejandro is non existent on social media.

Just looked at some of the comments, she seems to be insinuating that he was a bit of a bastard, someone asked if he cheated and she said she left so much out of series 2 to protect him from the public 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She’s drip feeding on purpose to stay relevant 🙄
I agree with this. Also, why was it up to her how much they 'left out' of season 2? :D

Reactions: 6
She is soooo grabby. I just watched her Instagram Live and she made multiple mentions of setting up a PO Box and Amazon Wishlist for fans to send baby gifts. My sympathy is lessening by the hour.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is soooo grabby. I just watched her Instagram Live and she made multiple mentions of setting up a PO Box and Amazon Wishlist for fans to send baby gifts. My sympathy is lessening by the hour.
Is Alejandro on that wishlist? I'll buy him. :)

• Haha
..and clearly trying to make it as an influencer.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never had a good feeling about her. The nicey nicey act doesn’t wash with me. I would be very interested to hear Alejandro’s version of events.

I'm liking people asking to her set up a wishlist for the baby..it was bad enough when she did it for the new house.

Reactions: 2
Is Alejandro on that wishlist? I'll buy him. :)
She was definitely punching with him wasn’t she … another thing that really turned me off her was her horrendous family.. I think poor Alejandro had the shock of his life when they all turned up for the wedding bless him 🤣

I’ve never had a good feeling about her. The nicey nicey act doesn’t wash with me. I would be very interested to hear Alejandro’s version of events.
I agree! Something seems not quite right, it’s like she’s created the disney nice girl narrative as she think this will make her likeable

Reactions: 5
She was definitely punching with him wasn’t she … another thing that really turned me off her was her horrendous family.. I think poor Alejandro had the shock of his life when they all turned up for the wedding bless him 🤣
When they thought Alleyandrew's family was going to still their Primark and Boohoo shite in Gualadahara.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11