90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following Loren and Alex. Who’s guessing they are pregnant again? Just saw they are off to Lorens doctors appt and Alex is going too. My guess pregnancy
Surely not after 3 in 3 years 😂! I know he wanted more but her pregnancy got riskier with each one! I do have a soft spot for them, there was never any question about their love for me

Reactions: 3
She is having some "Natural" plastic surgery done..Lipo from her butt into her boobs and a tummy tuck to correct a muscle issue..

Reactions: 3
I would love to know what happened with Kadie and Alejandro!! They still follow each other on Instagram and Alejandro still has all their photos on his feed :unsure: I was really rooting for them.

David cannot win with Tionne!! He seems like a really nice guy. She is a brat. Her mother totally enabled her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I feel for David because I think he was hoping to dance salsa with Tionne but she refused to get involved and sat there with a face on the whole time. She went in determined to find a problem and her reaction was completely OTT. He has a life of pain ahead if he stays with her 😅

I feel for David because I think he was hoping to dance salsa with Tionne but she refused to get involved and sat there with a face on the whole time. She went in determined to find a problem and her reaction was completely OTT. He has a life of pain ahead if he stays with her 😅
Well I am single if it doesn’t work out for them 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally threatened to slap him!!! Could you imagine if it was the other way around!!! Would you be bothered if you were David! The salsa dancing is obviously something he likes doing and she is trying to ruin it for him. Such red flags. Run David 🙃🙃

Reactions: 11
Tionne is actually awful! She needs a reality check! Who does she think she is ffs. David needs to give his head a wobble. Surely he can’t be that much of an idiot.

Mert is a massive red flag.

Rebecca can’t see that Christian has absolutely no interest in her whatsoever. Girl has tit in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
Tionne is actually awful! She needs a reality check! Who does she think she is ffs. David needs to give his head a wobble. Surely he can’t be that much of an idiot.

Rebecca can’t see that Christian has absolutely no interest in her whatsoever. Girl has tit in her eyes.
Yes I agree with all of that, especially Rebecca and Christian. She seems like a really nice girl but he’s definitely using her to get a UK visa. No way will he be faithful to her when they’re married.

Reactions: 6

I’m just catching up with the last few episodes now but my mouth is hanging open at Tionne calling him disgusting for him dancing at a salsa class. She’s a horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just finished this weeks episode.

Shane is such a sweet person and you can tell she has such a good heart. She deserves so much better than Mert. Mert is very controlling towards her.

Oh my god I can’t get over Tionne. Tionne is Veruca Salt. She’s an awful, awful person. Nothing David does will make her happy.

Rebekah and Christian meh. I find it strange their relationship.

I am looking forward to the tell all episode. I wonder will Kady and Alejandro be on it!!

Rebekah seems like a girl who has been hurt a lot in the past and needs to heal not jump into another marriage. Its so obvious that its going to end in tears.

Reactions: 9
Tionne is vile I can't believe the tantrum over the ring, he should defo get rid of her.
Her mother is definitely her enabler. She seems to think she’s better than everyone else. Also I’m not sure what she was expecting being with someone who‘s from the DR. He was never going to be able to afford a 3-5k ring! She’s as stupid as she is arrogant.

Reactions: 10
Her mother is definitely her enabler. She seems to think she’s better than everyone else. Also I’m not sure what she was expecting being with someone who‘s from the DR. He was never going to be able to afford a 3-5k ring! She’s as stupid as she is arrogant.
Absolutely the majority of people in the DR are extremely poor … I know David is a teacher but I’m guessing his salary is a quarter of what a teacher would earn in the UK…
She is definitely in cloud cuckoo land … honestly I could have throttled her when she was going on about his salsa dancing and expecting him to give it up for her.. she is so self centred… that Lad needs to run as fast as his feet allow him in the opposite direction from her because she will make his life a living hell….

I didn’t think much of Rebekah’s wedding dress it screamed cheap and nasty and didn’t seem to fit her particularly well … Shane on the other hand looked beautiful

I was married to a Gambian & whilst we were waiting for his visa to come back (I met him here in England) he took a job with an NGO. He was on a good wage for someone there. It worked out to approx £100 a month. I can’t imagine David earns much more than that

Reactions: 5
Tionne - anyone who refers to themselves as a 'princess' needs a bloody good slap - what age is she, 5? And her Ma needs a double slap for enabling her. David's far too nice and decent to be lumbered with that witch.

When you think of all the nice people who've been the victims of scammers, and she gets a genuine good'un and treats him like shite. Horrible, selfish wee witch. :mad:

I hate Platinum puss with a passion (Tionne), she’s acting like she’s the absolute ds bs when in fact she is annoying, doesn’t seem like she actually does well for herself, just the luxury of living off her mum and spending all her wages on her self, on top of that she seems genuinely dumb.

If she loves him, she would be over the moon he proposed regardless of the ring, she just wants a wedding not a marriage, grade A coconut!

Also agree with whoever said Rebecca’s dress was too tight, was all I could see, she came across as a total bunny boiler this ep👀,he doesn’t seem genuine!

Caught up on last resort, why are Kelly and Molly even there? Seems like they just wanted air time. Big Ed made Asuelo vom, bleeping hilarious! Kalani needs to tell him the truth, they need to split up and co parent for their boys