90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thereā€™s something seriously dodge about it. Sheā€™s got absolutely no bump as well which I know is the case for some but itā€™s everything else as well. It would explain why Alejandro wants nothing to do with her. She screams nut job to me.
I wouldn't put anything past her!

Probably trying to sow the seeds for another Amazon wishlist grift šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
Even her dog looks like sheā€™s being held hostageā€¦wouldnā€™t shock me if sheā€™s made the pregnancy up..she is a grade A crackpot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her dog looks like sheā€™s being held hostageā€¦wouldnā€™t shock me if sheā€™s made the pregnancy up..she is a grade A crackpot!
didnā€™t she say her belly had ā€œpoppedā€ in Florida but then she came back and was saying it hasnā€™t. Canā€™t even tell sheā€™s pregnant atm.
I am going to make her her own thread I promise
We need to see how this plays out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
didnā€™t she say her belly had ā€œpoppedā€ in Florida but then she came back and was saying it hasnā€™t. Canā€™t even tell sheā€™s pregnant atm.
I am going to make her her own thread I promise
We need to see how this plays out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It's all a grift to extend her 15 minutes

Anna, who is with Mursel, has been posting about needing a lawyer for international custody stuff..Hope they are not splitting up..She went through so much to get their baby from the surrogate in Ukraine at the start of the war.

• Wow
Did anyone watch 90 Day - The Last Resort?

I have so many thoughts.

Is Angela and Michaels relationship real? I don't get it

I felt so sorry for Yara when she was literally sobbing her eyes out about Jovi going to a strip club and saying she felt insecure etc.

I am thrilled Aseleu and Kalani are getting divorced.

I loved Molly and Kelly together and I really thought they could have worked through their issues.

Ed & Liz - what is going on there?! She seems sweet

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch 90 Day - The Last Resort?

I have so many thoughts.

Is Angela and Michaels relationship real? I don't get it

I felt so sorry for Yara when she was literally sobbing her eyes out about Jovi going to a strip club and saying she felt insecure etc.

I am thrilled Aseleu and Kalani are getting divorced.

I loved Molly and Kelly together and I really thought they could have worked through their issues.

Ed & Liz - what is going on there?! She seems sweet
I agree with most of this..

I'm not sure if Micheal will ever get to the US but she lives in a very racist area, so might not end well!

I would have more sympathy for Liz, if she didn't keep going back to him when he treats her like tit!

Reactions: 4
I agree with most of this..

I'm not sure if Micheal will ever get to the US but she lives in a very racist area, so might not end well!
Very true, however, Angela has mixed race grandkids so I'm hoping that the area she is in is safe enough.

On a side note - I feel like Michael has put up with so much from her that he deserves to go to the US :LOL:

• Haha
I watched it too, I thought Liz came across really well. Jovi is a bit of a d*ck, the strip club / texting the stripper and not taking that job close to home. Iā€™m glad Aseleu and Kalani are braking up but imagine if he meet up with a girl while there - while she was kinda getting cheered on.

Although who knows how real it is!

Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when they see Kadieā€™s half hearted, awkward dancing? Those things are cringey at the best of times but she is so wooden it hurts.

Anyone else get second hand embarrassment when they see Kadieā€™s half hearted, awkward dancing? Those things are cringey at the best of times but she is so wooden it hurts.
Nothing is right about this women. I wish Alejandro would spill the tea on this nutter.

Reactions: 6
Kimberly & TJ. That wedding totally exhausted me just watching it. Thank God in the UK we can be married in a couple of hours - a couple of minutes, even, if we choose - but a wedding that goes on for days & days? :eek: Not for me, I'm afraid.

And all those rituals in the house; cow-dung burning in the kitchen, etc, yuk. Yes different cultures and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I can't help wondering why someone would choose to go from living in a western culture/way of life, to a life of living with your husband's family in a foreign country where you're expected to do nothing but look after the men all day long, cooking, cleaning & sweeping, etc. TJ should have been more honest about what was expected of an Indian wife, he laughed while talking about the things he didn't fully explain to Kimberly re an Indian marriage. She's a bit of a pain in the arse and a bit headstrong, so I'll be surprised if this lasts. Good telly though!

Just realised that Kadie hasnā€™t been on Instagram today (or maybe yesterday as well? not sure). How unusual! Was getting sick of seeing her odd facial expressions and hand gestures.

I'm pretty sure that their relationship was in the shitter and she stopped her contraceptives wanting a bandaid baby/ just wanting a Mexican baby no matter what lol. Then because of the distance and the fact they are married she now gets the bonus of playing the eternal martyr over it. It's not healthy for anyone involved least of all the baby but lord in heaven she is never going to shut up about it.

It's sooo obvious she's only telling half the story though and will never ever admit to anything she's ever done wrong in the relationship. She's totally using the Rebekah Vardy pregnancy defence lol

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure that their relationship was in the shitter and she stopped her contraceptives wanting a bandaid baby/ just wanting a Mexican baby no matter what lol. Then because of the distance and the fact they are married she now gets the bonus of playing the eternal martyr over it. It's not healthy for anyone involved least of all the baby but lord in heaven she is never going to shut up about it.

It's sooo obvious she's only telling half the story though and will never ever admit to anything she's ever done wrong in the relationship. She's totally using the Rebekah Vardy pregnancy defence lol
And thatā€™s if she even is pregnant!

Reactions: 1