Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t get that, you’d think he sometimes want to see his own family! What is it with the Deyes!!
The Deyes are a cult
1. You must stay with the person you get with at 18
2. Your SO may never spend Xmas with their own family
3. Your SO friend will be picked by the Deyes - the chosen condom friends are Steve and Alexurrr

• Haha
Reactions: 65

QueenBW

VIP Member
This is obviously just my take on it, but I feel like Zoe wants Alfie to propose not just because she's got that traditional mindset and wants to show off that a man picked her, but because she's not sure he'd say yes if she proposed.

Reactions: 64

Elle

VIP Member
Poor Nala looks uglier than ever in her new video. Those bulging eyes. And Zoe is going on about how cute she is and in the same sentence mentioning how she shat all over her bedsheets. I feel so sorry for the poor, inbred thing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Dr Marten

Soz big word vom/rant

She thinks because shes rich and a well-known walking billboard, she is immune to covid & shouldn’t have to follow peasant rules. Shes lived the last 8 years having everything handed to her with thousands of people telling her she is amazing. She thinks she is above this situation.

Also you can get covid from elevator buttons & various other surfaces. You don’t even have to be around people to get it.

Also, Zoe, if its not necessary, don’t do it. You are not special or above anyone else. You dont need to see your boyfriends sister & her boyfriend. You saw them at the beach, the tree farm & tulleys lights & no doubt saw them when you picked up your roast that one time when you fucking drove to their house for food you had delivered there. You also saw them when you had another roast in Al Dentes mums ‘outdoor’ tent. You probably see them over facetime every day. You don’t need to see them in a gazebo. This was not necessary or essential. Just because the rules say ‘x’, doesn’t mean you should do it. You will see them on Christmas day. You have seen Steve and Alekseeaar already this month, multiple times. Being in close proximity to them in an enclosed space was not necessary or essential. You would not die from not seeing soppy and s&a in the gazebo, like you would if you couldn’t get food or medicine (aka essential, necessary). You have the physical touch of your gross, poor excuse of a boyfriend, Al
Dente, as well as facetime with ‘the fam’ aka only Al Dentes family. You are not starved of human interaction, therefore it is not necessary or essential for you to see these people, not only in the ‘outdoor’ gazebo, but multiple times this month. You have gone long periods of time sitting on your arse doing jack shit, but now, when you’re advised against it for the safety of you & your community, you want to go everywhere and force situations so you can see your paid friends.

Zoe you are not special. You are clinging on for dear life to a wannabe fuckboy who does not love you or want to have children with you. You are an idiot. You are a complete embarrassment. Do us all a favour and fuck off from the internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

LilacAries

Errrrm Alfie bringing up about them being friends if they broke up? and he would take the dog? URMM RED FLAG ZOE.

hey look, I don't 'hate' Zoe, but she certainly deserves better than him. he's such a shitty bf to her.

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Here is the video, conversation starts at 10:06
Lol do you think she went for the low blow saying she owns the house? I think it's just in her name right?

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Ok, this is me just being petty but... the super praised, best chocolate-cake-EVER GBBO cake, is sitting apparently untouched on the kitchen isle, two or three days later.... Like, even the frigging raspberries are still on top.

A) This shows Zoe 100% is not the Gone Girl style Cool Girl she pretends to be, you know the one who eats truckloads of sweets and can polish off a cake on her own in one sitting while remaining TiNy, no effort at all B) How good could it have been if they haven't eaten more of it in the past few days? Good cake is gone FAST in most households C) and most important of all, how unhygienic are these idiots? Leaving a cake with fruit on top, just like that? No covering, nothing. The fruit will go bad fast, I know it's winter but there might be a fly or smth. It could attract ants. It's simply icky.

1608437320907.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Sorry to go off track, but just rewatching her New York birthday vlog and I’m sure this has been spoken about before but I’m sure she thought Alfie was taking her to get an engagement ring when they were in the taxi, why else would she be THAT nervous and shaking about where they were going?!
Yeah, she 100% thought the proposal was coming. Alfie was also talking about how he booked the restaurant from sex and the city before carrie’s (?) wedding, can’t blame her for feeling led on!

And earlier in the day, they were eating lunch and talking about how Zoe and Alfie were going to split from the group after, and Joe started asking if he was proposing, and Alfie got all giggly like no, no I’m not proposing!!! While totally loving the attention. Pan to Zoe’s face, she was SO excited, she definitely thought it was happening. Only Poppy had that look of “oh this isn’t going to go well”

• Heart
  • Haha

MollDoll59

WHAT IF Zoe dumps Alfie and ALL of the people in their group. She takes the dog and moves into her own flat or house. She reimagines her career by posting content about interior design and more mature/adult subjects. She spends time being single and making new friends that aren’t there for fame or money. She pushes herself to do things she doesn’t normally do like spending more time outside/exercising, eating healthier, going out and experiencing new things (post COVID times), being more creative with a hobby like art or music. She is actually open and real about her new journey, no more glossing over the tough bits... I would personally engage in this type of “turning a new leaf” stuff. I think it would be so refreshing to see someone like her take a leap into the unknown. And the best part is she doesn’t have to be particularly good at any of this to start with; it’s about TRYING. Taking a chance on life.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Alfie talked more seriously and openly on camera about breaking up than he ever has about marriage.

I imagine Zoe is mentally protecting herself and won’t let herself realize how weird that convo was, but he was being completely serious when he said he really thinks they’d stay friends. If she really allowed herself to feel that she’d realize how hurtful it is that he said so in such a cavalier way. Zoe was obviously joking when she mentioned the breakup in that way that couples might joke about it, But Alfie was blatantly being completely genuine when he said they would still be friends which, ouch. Who wants their man to say he’s already moved on enough in his mind that he can see being platonic and over it?

EDIT: People are right, he shows no real interest in what she says or thinks, and when you watch older vlogs you can see he likes touching her (yes, gasp, on camera), holding her, lovingly looking at her and smiling at her, etc. Yes you move past the honeymoon stage but there’s no need for a young couple with no children or anything to act like they’re 20 years in a tired marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

frannie

i called her out for taking a gifted trip for her nan to go to warner bros studio tour Harry Potter instead of paying for tickets with her millions pound of money and donate the gifted tour to someone who couldn't afford the tickets then i got blocked on Instagram by her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

fwooper

VIP Member
Poor Nala looks uglier than ever in her new video. Those bulging eyes. And Zoe is going on about how cute she is and in the same sentence mentioning how she shat all over her bedsheets. I feel so sorry for the poor, inbred thing.
I just refuse to believe that dog isn't in constant discomfort even at her healthiest. The bulging eyes alone must attract all sort of issues, not to mention the squashed nose... poor thing must be in constant misery with one health problem after the next.

And yeah I couldn't believe they've been allowing their dog which is having diarrhoea problems ON THEIR BED. Grotty. 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Lola123

VIP Member
Really, what don’t you people understand?! It‘s NOT a human right to have a Christmas party actually, we are so overindulged in the West it’s like people can’t comprehend that they have to sacrifice something over a longer period of time (which is really only one year) and experience something vaguely unpleasant. Look at the hospitalization rates and death tolls!
This isn’t a game where you get to press pause because Christmas is fun for you!

My parents aren’t seeing all their children for Christmas, my brother is a teacher and we won’t be gathering with him and others. Boo hoo, we just get on with it ffs. It’s one Christmas and it’s really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. The next day the world will go on turning and Christmas will be over, so what does it matter?

I swear the same people who are like “oh we deserve it after this dreadful year!” are the same ones who went on like 3 holidays this summer anyway.
And! People don’t even observe it for religious reasons, every other religious festival has been done in lockdown, eid was effectively cancelled the day before, I’m sick of this white supremacy mentality, if we have learnt anything in 2020 it’s that micro aggressions are the worst, and it’s time Boris and everyone else was called out on it

It’s not ideal but it’s short term pain!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

mg95

VIP Member
Does Nala trigger an overwhelming ick in anyone else? I'm a huge dog lover but I cannot bring myself to feel any positive way toward that dog or Buzz.

• Haha

Helmi

Has anyone watched Alfie's latest vlog? They go to some type of light exhibition thing with Soppy. Zoe jokingly says that she will have an installation with the words "will you marry me, Alfie" and laughs awkwardly while he cackles. Then she asks what he would think if he saw that and he replies (and I kid you not) "I wouldn't think it's for me, l'd just think it was someone proposing to someone named Alfie". After they've been together for 8 years. Not months, years. And he thinks it's completely absurd to think that they would get engaged.

Sadly, Zoe joking about the proposal reminds me of a friend of mine. My friend has been strangely vocal about being against marriage for years, saying that only idiots get married and how she and her boyfriend don't need a piece of paper to be together. Only recently she admitted that she would actually want to get married but he doesn't. Apparently it's easier to pretend that she doesn't want to get married either than admit that he does not want to marry her.

• Sad
  • Wow

leopsy

Ooooof. WHy would she leave that on there? It's so awkward and passive aggressive. *heavy eye roll* "If we're getting into things we've each paid for..."

YIKES.

And this is a couple people look up to?!
It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a shit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Diha

I can’t imagine them as sexual either tbh. (Not that any of us would want to imagine it! 🤣) They both seem so immature. Their dirty talk would be ridiculous “look at my boobies Alfeeeeee”. Alfie windmilling and laughing at his own “Willy”.
Oh god I’ve just imagined it. <Calls therapist as she traumatises herself> 😱🤮
Hahah alfie ”boobies wow thats siiiiiick”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57