Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heeeerre she is! welcome to another thread title suggested by @Wowwwwwwwww so its vlogmas once more or should that be BOREmas I mean she did warn us it was going to be different but jeez Ive had more fun watching Froggy aka GORGEOUSSSS package up his futureself tat on a time lapse!

Anyho update so far for any newbies...

Nala has had a op on her leg so she's being smothered even more by Zoe
Zoe thinks talking to the camera for 30minutes is good enough to put out and call it a vlog IT IS NOT!
She is as stiff as a brick but then again she was always ever going to be the only stiff thing between those two! :giggle:
We found out GORGEOUSSS doesn't call her 'little one' anymore he calls it crappy arse Nala instead.
and NO they still arn't engaged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve never seen one negative comment on her videos, her management must delete them?

Reactions: 33
I’ve never seen one negative comment on her videos, her management must delete them?
I once commented how it seemed wasteful for them to get 5-6 giant pool inflatables for one picture when they went on their Greece holiday and obviously they just leave them behind which is wasteful and the minions all jumped on me saying 'SHE OBVIOUSLY PACKS THEM UP AFTER AND TAKES THEM HOME WITH HER' (lol as if) and whether I enjoyed 'taking down other people' (lol?) and then later my comment was deleted too. It wasn't even super mean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Why’ve you added ‘still’ to the title. It’s a play on 13 going on 30, right? ‘Still’ kinda ruins it.. maybe it’s just me idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So who are Shteeeve and Alek-see-yaaaaaar anyway?
Steve used to be best friends with Ben Brown and Louis (dreadlocks dude) as a part of the 'travel adventure sporty' British youtuber gang. I think their circles crossed with Alfie for some video collab or other and I guess Steve and Alfie actually get along. Steve's wife (fiancée?) wasn't ever really that prominent from what I remember. Meanwhile Ben Brown became a hippie and I don't know what Louis does these days - I think he moved to the US? Steve used to be a male model and then gained weight and then it seemed like he got his life back on track again. I think he was the one that got Ben and Alfie into cycling for a hot minute. Does anyone remember Alfie hyping road cycling for 5 minutes until he tossed his bike in his giant pile of abandoned hobbies?

Anyways. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
adding to update: Yes, they are all spending Christmas in Zalfie's house, but our host will sadly not be cooking again this year, anyway you're all still cordially invited to taste the exquisite instant cusine

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she is acting like she has been stabbed when trying to touch her toes.... it’s worrying that it causes her that much pain. Apparently! It’s just for some weird kind of attention. Alfie pointing out the irony of her wearing gym shark leggings 😂

I had to roll my eyes when she was going on about friends and not seeing friends...... really Zoe, friends?!

Steve used to be best friends with Ben Brown and Louis (dreadlocks dude) as a part of the 'travel adventure sporty' British youtuber gang. I think their circles crossed with Alfie for some video collab or other and I guess Steve and Alfie actually get along. Steve's wife (fiancée?) wasn't ever really that prominent from what I remember. Meanwhile Ben Brown became a hippie and I don't know what Louis does these days - I think he moved to the US? Steve used to be a male model and then gained weight and then it seemed like he got his life back on track again. I think he was the one that got Ben and Alfie into cycling for a hot minute. Does anyone remember Alfie hyping road cycling for 5 minutes until he tossed his bike in his giant pile of abandoned hobbies?

Yeah alexia on Zoe’s vlog didn’t seem really keen on being on camera or the typical YouTuber type so perhaps she likes to stay in the background and a more normal person!!

Reactions: 5
So who are Shteeeve and Alek-see-yaaaaaar anyway?
Steve Booker was/is mates with Fun For Louis, I think they were from the same area in Surrey? He does men’s luxury lifestyle, fashion and travel. Alexia is his wife, she had a blog called Lost Found Keep which is now her floristry page.

Reactions: 3
Steve Booker was/is mates with Fun For Louis, I think they were from the same area in Surrey? He does men’s luxury lifestyle, fashion and travel. Alexia is his wife, she had a blog called Lost Found Keep which is now her floristry page.
This makes sense now - when Zoe was going on about doing a posey for her friend who is a florist and I was like ‘oooh who is this friend we don’t know about. A new friend?!’ But it was alexia after all. So one of her 3 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You guys forgot

- Zoe did a sponsored instagram story for some loungewear after Nala emptied her glands all over Zoe's leg.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
i called her out for taking a gifted trip for her nan to go to warner bros studio tour Harry Potter instead of paying for tickets with her millions pound of money and donate the gifted tour to someone who couldn't afford the tickets then i got blocked on Instagram by her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It really grated on me how she was banging on about sticking to the covid rules when she was shopping with Amanda the other day and at that Christmas lights forest thing not maintaining enough distance and how she was squashed into a van with Holly and Mark about a month ago too.

Also what the duck was that roast dinner delivery thing about? How COLD it must have been after being sent through Deliveroo and then picked up from Sean & Poppy’s and taken to their house.. also lol’d at the restaurant giving them extra greens instead of extra Yorkshire puddings 😂

Reactions: 21
Sorry which video / section is the stretching part where Zoe can't stretch?

Also someone said about her saying Alfie doesn't call her little one anymore and he ignored, which vlog was that?

Just catching up!!

Reactions: 1

I think they work with Poppy in some capacity too, some of Steve and Alexia’s IG posts are from Poppy’s office. Maybe she lets them use the space when they need or maybe the office isn’t just hers? Idk, I try not to pay much attention to Poppy lol

On another note, looking at Steve’s IG...this post reminds me a lot of someone else we all know and don’t love

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry which video / section is the stretching part where Zoe can't stretch?

Also someone said about her saying Alfie doesn't call her little one anymore and he ignored, which vlog was that?

Just catching up!!
All in the same vlog - something about a lazy Sunday is the title.

Reactions: 3
Good question 😂 Sean I have no idea, Poppy seems to make wallpapers and gifs and now is selling over priced prints?
Honestly aside from the boost of Alfie and Zoe I have no idea how those two are making a living for the lifestyle they lead tbh. I always wondered if Alfie just 'supplemented' them with a monthly lump sum just because he can.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.