Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes christmas special for them since they all spend time together all the time? How's christmas eve different than the day they had at Alfie's parents? Why the big fuss that they can't wear the matching pjs on this particular day and open gifts?! It has no other significance for them, it's not like they're religious?
They can all wear matching PJ's in hospital.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Adding to the discussion about her being infantile and wanting to be a smol and weak witch: I always thought her answer to why she doesn’t drink alcohol was so childish as well? Like when I was 17 I said “I don’t like the taste of alcohol”, and she doesn’t drink coffee, just hot chocs (i honestly can not get over how she can have so much sugar in the mornings sometimes). I’m not saying you have to drink alcohol or coffee to be an adult I’m just adding to the narrative of her being so immature and childish and that it is creeping me out lol. And I get so uncomfortable when she and Alfie get affectionate in any way?? I just see them as asexual beings lol and it feels wrong when they are kis*sing (can’t even write it out because it’s gross thinking about it).
I can’t imagine them as sexual either tbh. (Not that any of us would want to imagine it! 🤣) They both seem so immature. Their dirty talk would be ridiculous “look at my boobies Alfeeeeee”. Alfie windmilling and laughing at his own “Willy”.
Oh god I’ve just imagined it. <Calls therapist as she traumatises herself> 😱🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I can’t imagine them as sexual either tbh. (Not that any of us would want to imagine it! 🤣) They both seem so immature. Their dirty talk would be ridiculous “look at my boobies Alfeeeeee”. Alfie windmilling and laughing at his own “Willy”.
girl I need a cleanse after this

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hahah alfie ”boobies wow thats siiiiiick”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I wonder if something has happened. He hasn't posted on his instagram last time I checked. Maybe a falling out? Has Joe spoke of him?
I just watched Joe's vlogmas and he is totally different to Zoe on the family topic. He speaks how it's very important for him to spend Christmas with his family and how it would be perfect christmas, if Dianne's family and his family could celebrate it together. And he mentioned dad aswell in the vlog - that dad has to accept the gift he will give him this year or smth like that. Like he seems fun with his dad, unlike Zoe who never talks about him and seems far.

Reactions: 38
Adding to the discussion about her being infantile and wanting to be a smol and weak witch: I always thought her answer to why she doesn’t drink alcohol was so childish as well? Like when I was 17 I said “I don’t like the taste of alcohol”, and she doesn’t drink coffee, just hot chocs (i honestly can not get over how she can have so much sugar in the mornings sometimes). I’m not saying you have to drink alcohol or coffee to be an adult I’m just adding to the narrative of her being so immature and childish and that it is creeping me out lol. And I get so uncomfortable when she and Alfie get affectionate in any way?? I just see them as asexual beings lol and it feels wrong when they are kis*sing (can’t even write it out because it’s gross thinking about it).
I totally agree with your comment about them coming across as asexual. She is so immature in the way she behaves I couldn't imagine her being intimate with anyone. As for Alfie I get more of a big brother vibe rather than boyfriend

Reactions: 20
In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Here is the video, conversation starts at 10:06

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
In today's vlogmas:
They are in a car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cut and they jump to something else.

His career?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why is EVERY SINGLE LIGHT ON in their house, all times, regardless of which room they are in. It drives me potty.

Reactions: 39
In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Lol do you think she went for the low blow saying she owns the house? I think it's just in her name right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just caught up on some vlogs.. sure this has been mentioned before before but does she not realise that she’s not allowed to shop indoors with someone she doesn’t live with?! Yet she blatantly says she’s meeting Mark to go in the garden centre and then they sit in the car together??! Is she for real!!

Reactions: 22
In today's vlogmas:

Ooooof. WHy would she leave that on there? It's so awkward and passive aggressive. *heavy eye roll* "If we're getting into things we've each paid for..."

YIKES.

And this is a couple people look up to?!

Reactions: 45
Ooooof. WHy would she leave that on there? It's so awkward and passive aggressive. *heavy eye roll* "If we're getting into things we've each paid for..."

YIKES.

And this is a couple people look up to?!
It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a tit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.