Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh, all that time, money, products that she spends on her face, especially when she has a flare up,! Doesn't she release that if she ate half the crap she eats, she'd be so much better!!; It sometimes makes me feel sick, all the sweets and chocolates they eat! I honestly couldn't do it!!

Reactions: 20
She looks deranged in the first picture. Whoever said this is a good pause to do in a picture isn’t someone you should have in your life unless you are aiming to look like the joker!

As for the ‘DONT have time’ pull the other one. You do nothing at all.
hahah I hate that psychotic smile honest to god can she stop. And for the queen of hosting who ”don’t have time”, it annoys me that in the vlog she was like (don’t remember exact words) “I’ll be spending time in the dining room decorating for Christmas Eve these days” DAYS??? if you have DAYS to spend decorating for one evening you have time to put some pictures on Insta. I really hate that she and viewers have this idea that she’s a perfect host, I would be a great host as well if I had duck load of cash, nowhere to go, NOTHING of importance to do so I can decorate and prepare for days. And honestly don’t get me started on the napping, bleeping child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched her vlogmas from tonight- that table cloth looks like a cheap paper/plastic one you get for children's birthdays, the plates and glasses are nothing special. Considering her home is so nicely designed, you'd think she'd be able to set a table classy enough for the biggest day of her year. It makes me wonder how much designing she actually did for the house if she thinks her horrible decorating skills are good. The pieces individually are questionable themselves but altogether it's messy and cluttered (the trees, mantels, shelves etc).

Reactions: 19
She looks deranged in the first picture. Whoever said this is a good pause to do in a picture isn’t someone you should have in your life unless you are aiming to look like the joker!

Omg that first picture scares me!! Why would anyone post this!!!

Also I can’t believe she has the cheek to pretend she is soooooo busy and has so much more to do than post pictures on Instagram... what ELSE does she actually have to do other than take Nalaaaaaaa out for a tit and eat chocolate?!

Reactions: 14

Amanda - cooks all the Christmas food ensuring there's enough mash for peahead princess, 2meals Deyes and vegan food for whiney Poppy and transports it to Zalfies on Christmas day

Zoe - puts a table cloth on and is stressing

What happens when its Xmas and Alfies parents are aging and can't do it anymore. We know Poppy won't. Zoe will probably get a catering company
-----

And don't be me started on her NOT socially distancing yesterday and then saying "we're all in this together"
3b3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Amanda - cooks all the Christmas food ensuring there's enough mash for peahead princess, 2meals Deyes and vegan food for whiney Poppy and transports it to Zalfies on Christmas day

Zoe - puts a table cloth on and is stressing

What happens when its Xmas and Alfies parents are aging and can't do it anymore. We know Poppy won't. Zoe will probably get a catering company
-----

And don't be me started on her NOT socially distancing yesterday and then saying "we're all in this together"
View attachment 357032
In Alfie's vlog when they were on the beach with their friends they were NOT 2 metres apart. also shes sooo busy but has time to keep popping out for hot chocolates :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
She seems way more concerned with finding ways to push the absolute limits of the current restrictions without technically breaking them than she is about actually avoiding transmission.

Reactions: 28
i LICHERALLY hate alfie with a passion. idk where i was going with that i just wanted to say it

sorry, i always post old vlogs but i have been watching her vlogmasses from previous years and i'm bringing this video back to everyones attention, because i enjoy exposing them for what twats they are lol

at 14:33 she starts telling the story of when alfie was called as asshole by someone and zoe overheard them talking.
14:52 is such an unnecessary comment and entitled. like shut the duck up

15:45 exposing herself for the witch she is
16:09 is that not the most punchable face you've ever seen???
Just watched this vlog again and I noticed the very awkward moment at 11:48 where Sean is doing something suggestible with his tongue whilst looking at Zoe. Poppy gives him such a death stare and he stops immediately, they both awkwardly look at the camera afterwards 😂😂😂. They have the strangest relationship. I can imagine Poppy being very possessive and Sean is too scared to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems way more concerned with finding ways to push the absolute limits of the current restrictions without technically breaking them than she is about actually avoiding transmission.
because they don’t like being alone together. That’s painfully obvious at the stage and it’s a shame for them all. Mark needs to have a word.

Reactions: 10
WHAT IF Zoe dumps Alfie and ALL of the people in their group. She takes the dog and moves into her own flat or house. She reimagines her career by posting content about interior design and more mature/adult subjects. She spends time being single and making new friends that aren’t there for fame or money. She pushes herself to do things she doesn’t normally do like spending more time outside/exercising, eating healthier, going out and experiencing new things (post COVID times), being more creative with a hobby like art or music. She is actually open and real about her new journey, no more glossing over the tough bits... I would personally engage in this type of “turning a new leaf” stuff. I think it would be so refreshing to see someone like her take a leap into the unknown. And the best part is she doesn’t have to be particularly good at any of this to start with; it’s about TRYING. Taking a chance on life.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Does Nala trigger an overwhelming ick in anyone else? I'm a huge dog lover but I cannot bring myself to feel any positive way toward that dog or Buzz.
Cant STAND looking at that Dog, how they find her cute is beyoooooond me!! A part of me feels sorry for Nala though, she's so inbred that her eyes are nearly falling out of her head.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
WHAT IF Zoe dumps Alfie and ALL of the people in their group. She takes the dog and moves into her own flat or house. She reimagines her career by posting content about interior design and more mature/adult subjects. She spends time being single and making new friends that aren’t there for fame or money. She pushes herself to do things she doesn’t normally do like spending more time outside/exercising, eating healthier, going out and experiencing new things (post COVID times), being more creative with a hobby like art or music. She is actually open and real about her new journey, no more glossing over the tough bits... I would personally engage in this type of “turning a new leaf” stuff. I think it would be so refreshing to see someone like her take a leap into the unknown. And the best part is she doesn’t have to be particularly good at any of this to start with; it’s about TRYING. Taking a chance on life.
Have you been dreaming a lot during your nap?? I never saw more bullshit I’m sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you been dreaming a lot during your nap?? I never saw more bullshit I’m sorry 😂
Are you saying it’s bullshit because you don’t think it would ever happen? Or because you think it would still be tit content?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.