Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this is me just being petty but... the super praised, best chocolate-cake-EVER GBBO cake, is sitting apparently untouched on the kitchen isle, two or three days later.... Like, even the frigging raspberries are still on top.

A) This shows Zoe 100% is not the Gone Girl style Cool Girl she pretends to be, you know the one who eats truckloads of sweets and can polish off a cake on her own in one sitting while remaining TiNy, no effort at all B) How good could it have been if they haven't eaten more of it in the past few days? Good cake is gone FAST in most households C) and most important of all, how unhygienic are these idiots? Leaving a cake with fruit on top, just like that? No covering, nothing. The fruit will go bad fast, I know it's winter but there might be a fly or smth. It could attract ants. It's simply icky.

View attachment 353777
No they did have a slice after she had baked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll film Christmas Eve. She’ll make a disclaimer about how it isn’t normal etc, but they’re looking forward to seeing the family tomorrow. She’ll bath Nala. Wrap presents. Watch Elf. Amanda may send the turkey pie to their house & they’ll zoom. They’ll end in their matching Jammies & saying they can’t wait for tomorrow. Then it’ll end & the crew will show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i LICHERALLY hate alfie with a passion. idk where i was going with that i just wanted to say it

sorry, i always post old vlogs but i have been watching her vlogmasses from previous years and i'm bringing this video back to everyones attention, because i enjoy exposing them for what twats they are lol

at 14:33 she starts telling the story of when alfie was called as asshole by someone and zoe overheard them talking.
14:52 is such an unnecessary comment and entitled. like shut the duck up

15:45 exposing herself for the witch she is
16:09 is that not the most punchable face you've ever seen???
oh man, I so wish after Zoe said hi the girl in the toilet just said “oh look, there’s the other hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tracey Poo-ley posting those helplines is a bleeping farce. Remember a few days ago when you filmed yourself sitting in an enclosed space having a knees up opening presents with Parp Menace (Mark Ferris) who is now in tier 4?! You've contributed to the problem, you selfish cow.

Reactions: 21
There were many people (myself included) that weren’t able to see family over Christmas regardless of tiers due to health etc, where was all the love and support for those people back then?! All I saw was her bragging about spending the five days together and how lovely to have that quality time after a tough year! She is so self involved that she didn’t even mention how hard it would be if people couldn’t see family!!

Reactions: 17
She’ll film Christmas Eve. She’ll make a disclaimer about how it isn’t normal etc, but they’re looking forward to seeing the family tomorrow. She’ll bath Nala. Wrap presents. Watch Elf. Amanda may send the turkey pie to their house & they’ll zoom. They’ll end in their matching Jammies & saying they can’t wait for tomorrow. Then it’ll end & the crew will show up.

To be fair, they could still stay over Christmas Eve - you're allowed the full 24 hours of Christmas Day.
I’ll be staying at my parents’ on Christmas Eve, that way I can avoid driving in the early hours of the morning to get there nice and early for Christmas Day.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, they could still stay over Christmas Eve - you're allowed the full 24 hours of Christmas Day.
I’ll be staying at my parents’ on Christmas Eve, that way I can avoid driving in the early hours of the morning to get there nice and early for Christmas Day.
I think the rules are that you’re not meant to stay over at anyone’s house.. but it’s all technicalities really

Reactions: 17
Moving away from tiers for a moment, I think Zoe is a classic mean girl who cannot cope with having any females around her who are ‘threats’. She hardly has any female friends, the ones she does have are because they’re the girlfriends of Alfie’s mates and she’s hardly pally with them.

Her previous female friends like Louise, Niomi, Tanya.. well Louise is much larger than Zoe so she was ok to be mates with as Zoe would always feel the skinniest and prettiest but when Louise started having more babies and living a life Zoe so so so OBV wants then boom... friendship dead. Tanya and Niomi had glow ups, became skinny and prettier than Zoe no longer mates with jealous Zoe who has to be the littlest and prettiest in every group.

Holly is larger than Zoe. Not a threat in Zoe’s mind.

Poppy her only female friend obvs struggles with her weight and hangs on Zoe’s every word. Perfect friend.

Let’s not get started on Dianne, beautiful, fit, successful, skilled... Zoe would NEVER be mates with her if not for Joe.

Bet she stops hanging with Maddie once her baby is born. Pure jealously.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
No they did have a slice after she had baked it.
I clearly said "haven't eaten more of it in the past few days". It looks untouched from that angle, but I know they had one slice between them and Alfie claimed he'd stop because he'd be eating more once Zoe went to sleep. Clearly, he didn't. Neither did she.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the last vlog and it sucked my last will to stay awake from me, I'm sooo bored by it. Also it's hilarious how every single year she says how she LOVES Christmas cards and every year she can't be bothered to send them. And yes Zoe it is too late, I sent mine on 4th and they arrived on 15th.

Reactions: 10
i LICHERALLY hate alfie with a passion. idk where i was going with that i just wanted to say it

sorry, i always post old vlogs but i have been watching her vlogmasses from previous years and i'm bringing this video back to everyones attention, because i enjoy exposing them for what twats they are lol

at 14:33 she starts telling the story of when alfie was called as asshole by someone and zoe overheard them talking.
14:52 is such an unnecessary comment and entitled. like shut the duck up

15:45 exposing herself for the witch she is
16:09 is that not the most punchable face you've ever seen???
I said when this was previously posted (perhaps on GG?) that saying not to judge people unless you personally know them is ridiculous. A huge part of society is forming opinions on people that you may not know personally - government, celebrities, characters in shows etc. Zoe and Alfie, just so happen to fall into the celebrity category. Not only that, but they also happen to show a far bit of their personalities on camera. Yes we don't see their entire day and only a fraction as they like to remind us every bleeping chance they can, but they show enough that you can form an opinion on their actions, expressions and words.

Such a childish mindset to say don't judge us you don't know us. Also agreed with her face at 16:09, the amount of sass and spite in that expression is petty.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A Christmas Q & A...

That’ll be a hard pass for me. Q&As are essentially the clip show episodes of YT.

Reactions: 13
I'd like to take a look on her planner or whatever for video content ideas, although i know it's probably as white as alfie's veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does she have to rank Christmas chocolate boxes every year? At least she didn't show each piece of chocolate like previous year now that was some content

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Something positive for once: when they were talking about London being in Tier 4, I'm glad they weren't spouting some toxic positivity about a Christmas alone being awesome (looking at you here, Gabby) or asking people to look at the positive, because there isn't any. They said that it's okay to feel upset and disappointed at the situation. It's actually kind of refreshing.

Also, Zoe's makeup looked really nice in this vlog. She looks really nice with a subtle eye look and a nude lip.

Reactions: 30
Kinda makes sense that her love language is words of affirmation, since she always love having minions around kissing her ass and telling her how nice, pretty, and tiny she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.