Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheekychad6666

Zoe is right guys. When she says she's tiny, she's actually talking about her brain. I cannot understand for the life of me how they think sitting in a closed gazebo is called being "outside". With a heater and candles and a Christmas tree? I feel like even if they had sat in their conservatory/kitchen area with high ceilings and maintaining distance by each couple, it would've been better. Is Zoe really that dumb? I dont even wanna talk about Alfie.

Reactions: 52

Louise123

VIP Member
When I thought I couldn’t dislike them more...to take a delivery slot when they have access to 3 cars and are not vulnerable is to me disgusting. I have been shopping for a group of vulnerable shielding people throughout covid, delivery slots have been near impossible to get. To sit in their fucking mansion and have food delivered instead of getting off their lazy arse and do their own shopping shows how entitled, lazy, selfish pricks they really are.

Reactions: 51

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Thought it was really telling that when Mark was talking about 2020 being the year he came out, Zoe immediately brings it back to herself - "I sent you the ice cream!"

It's a really bad habit that she does often and she needs to stamp it out. I think she's always been quite self-centered, even before Youtube, but Youtube just gives her the platform to talk about nothing but herself.
Could you imagine if Joe gets married before her, which is definitely more likely. She'd definitely try and overshadow the day by announcing her pregnancy or having a "panic attack" in the middle of the ceremony

• Haha
Moving away from tiers for a moment, I think Zoe is a classic mean girl who cannot cope with having any females around her who are ‘threats’. She hardly has any female friends, the ones she does have are because they’re the girlfriends of Alfie’s mates and she’s hardly pally with them.

Her previous female friends like Louise, Niomi, Tanya.. well Louise is much larger than Zoe so she was ok to be mates with as Zoe would always feel the skinniest and prettiest but when Louise started having more babies and living a life Zoe so so so OBV wants then boom... friendship dead. Tanya and Niomi had glow ups, became skinny and prettier than Zoe no longer mates with jealous Zoe who has to be the littlest and prettiest in every group.

Holly is larger than Zoe. Not a threat in Zoe’s mind.

Poppy her only female friend obvs struggles with her weight and hangs on Zoe’s every word. Perfect friend.

Let’s not get started on Dianne, beautiful, fit, successful, skilled... Zoe would NEVER be mates with her if not for Joe.

Bet she stops hanging with Maddie once her baby is born. Pure jealously.

• Heart

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
That god damn gazebo! Are they stupid?! The guidelines state that you have to have an OPEN gazebo with no walls and sides! Basically just only a roof/shelter! Theirs is basically just a room outside with an open door! That’s NOT right! My head actually hurts with how dumb they both are. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Mlr

I think he does love Zoe, he is actually always touching her like rubbing her back and grabing her bum which are signs of a couple that’s still in love. But I feel the main problem here is that he is the typical man that can’t accept that his partner is more successful than him. He wants to believe that all he has achived is because of his efforts but deep down knows that he wouldn’t have anything he has without Zoe.
You can see he is very insecure when he is being compared to Zoe, like when he worries he doesn’t look good compared to Zoe when they are filming together or in the lie detector test when he was asked if the fact that Zoe has more followers annoys him.

Edit: I also think that’s why he needs to control everything else about their life as a couple: marriage, kids, living in Brighton...
He wants to demonstrate he has power
Sorry for the long post and the bad writing (I’m not english)😅 Also aware a lot of you will disagree with me but just wanted to share my opinion

Ivybronte

Okay but...WHY does she tuck her sweaters into loungewear like that? They‘re not jeans. It looks unbelievably unflattering and ridiculous.
6207BB68-AF67-4D79-B7B0-75D3FD0D4BE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen one negative comment on her videos, her management must delete them?
I once commented how it seemed wasteful for them to get 5-6 giant pool inflatables for one picture when they went on their Greece holiday and obviously they just leave them behind which is wasteful and the minions all jumped on me saying 'SHE OBVIOUSLY PACKS THEM UP AFTER AND TAKES THEM HOME WITH HER' (lol as if) and whether I enjoyed 'taking down other people' (lol?) and then later my comment was deleted too. It wasn't even super mean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Lilykins

VIP Member
Omg what has happened to this thread!!!! Stop trying to police people’s lives when you have no idea what people have gone through this year! There is nothing wrong with people wanting to see their family at Christmas - it’s only natural, and is a National holiday that we always close for etc so needed to be addressed and made concessions for.
I’m sure there are BAME families who celebrate Christmas too so I don’t really see it being a white thing...
Right back to Zoe - come on - do something boring and inane.

• Heart
  • Sick

romansalad

I can’t imagine them as sexual either tbh. (Not that any of us would want to imagine it! 🤣) They both seem so immature. Their dirty talk would be ridiculous “look at my boobies Alfeeeeee”. Alfie windmilling and laughing at his own “Willy”.
Oh god I’ve just imagined it. <Calls therapist as she traumatises herself> 😱🤮
girl I need a cleanse after this

• Haha

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
and a shot for when she says: 'vlogmas/christmas is different this year'
You’d be dead from alcohol poisoning after the first video!

It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a shit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.
That doesn’t sound like a relationship filled with harmony or a partnership.
You don’t keep score like that if you love someone. Alfie always seems like he’s competing with her which is so weird.
It also makes you wonder why Alfie’s family are saying they would still hang out with her if they split- has he been confiding in others or have they noticed the two of them are on very different pages?

• Haha

sleuth4good

In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Here is the video, conversation starts at 10:06
This vlog was so infuriating to watch. Alfie interrupting Zoe just to be an asshole any chance he got and making a point to call another woman hot in front of her, which I'm sure he knows would make her insecure. In my experience, anytime the hypothetical breakup talk starts happening, the relationship is near dead. They very clearly are not into it anymore, but don't know how to let go as their lives are so intertwined.

• Heart

imnewhere123

If it makes anyone feel better, Booktopia has reduced Cordially Invited by 90 PERCENT and is selling it for just $3.95! Down from $39.95! And they’re SIGNED COPIES.

They must have so much stock that didn’t sell. I’m so shook that I made an account just to share 😂

*I’m Australian so the figures might look different where you are.

• Haha

Carrington31

If I went to someone’s house whether it be Christmas eve, Christmas day or any other day of the year and they told me I had to change into pyjamas and put on eye patches, I would tell them to fuck off. Alfie’s parents are clearly more tolerant than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Anonymous_Troll

Re: today’s vlog - I found the footage of them in the car painfully awkward. The discussion of splitting up and what may happen was so pragmatic and Alfie seems completed disconnected from her. Seems like she brought it up to provoke a reaction and instead he just rationalised it which suggests it’s something he’s pondered for a while...

• Wow

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
so my prediction came true, she didn't vlog the evening of xmas eve, because she blatantly had all the cavalry round. so predictable.
yes i am posting trashing zoe on christmas day, fuck it

merry christmas to you all 🥰 i feel most at home on this thread on tattle, because zoe and alfie are the reason i got into trash forums in the first place 😅 best wishes guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I don't find it weird saying they don't spend too much time with her family and loads with Alfies because some people *don't* have good relationships with their family. The reason it's weird is because she claims to be 'so into family' and family is 'so important'. Whenever she goes round she tries to outshine with gifts, saying how much she loves visiting her grandparents house. But then completely ignores them for the next 11 months...