Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is because she said in a older vlog it was a childs.

and didnt she say she didnt have any hand sanitiser? so she's been in the garden centre touching things then eating pizza and then sweets in the car and has no sanitiser
aren't there free sanitisers in every store?

I'm shocked Mark won't say no to her. He strikes me as quite reasonable. He mentioned being quite a party person but seems to be good with regulations on his own. Maybe he's scared to say no to queen Zoe.

to be honest i personally don't really care about them "breaking the rules" as such because they're still distanced and wore the masks in the car i suppose. BUT i've got a feeling that zoe puts it on for show on camera and then behind closed doors she's mixing indoors with others. just comes off a bit fake and insincere (nothing new there) and i have a feeling a lot of other youtubers are doing the same
She'd have to have FFP3 respirator and covered eyes to be perfectly protected on her face. Basic masks help mainly the infected to not spread so much. Still spreads tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another thing from today's wonderful vlog! Isn't Mark terrified of seagulls/birds? How lovely that Princess Small Brain continuously feeds the bleeping birds at the garden center right next to Mark! What a lovely friend.

Reactions: 19
It's funny that the UK bloggers do outdoor dining and masks in cars and the US ones mix with multiple households, not a care in the world. One girl I follow moved three times and was racing around la with her mates and in vlog they went to a test centre just because and got tested but were shopping etc anyway.... Completely different pandemic experiences 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find it strange how the gifts were written just from Zoe and not Zoe and Alfie? I mean I know Zoe probably bought/chose them but still! Could understand it if Mark didn’t know Alfie or if Zoe and Alfie were only just dating but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else find it strange how the gifts were written just from Zoe and not Zoe and Alfie? I mean I know Zoe probably bought/chose them but still! Could understand it if Mark didn’t know Alfie or if Zoe and Alfie were only just dating but 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think i remember last year / the year before Alfie bought Mark his own presents separately!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did I dream this or did they already do a gift exchange this Vlogmas? They were at Zoe's and Zoe got Mark a Gucci wallet and coffee table books. It was playing on my tv so it's possible it was from a previous year but someone please tell me I'm not crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
let’s be honest guys as soon as that camera switched off they both licked each other’s faces, it’s all an act 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think i remember last year / the year before Alfie bought Mark his own presents separately!
I have never known a couple to do something like this, is it just me?? It was nice to see she’d gifted him some quite normal things this year though like a book and a little iPhone gadget rather than a Mulberry travel bag, that felt so excessive!

Reactions: 7
God I really hate Mark and Zoe together. It's like they are in an Who Can Be More Annoying competition.

Also riled me seeing them sat in the car together, you can't meet anyone anyone indoors (private space) in tier 2 and 3 (correct me if I'm wrong) and they're just plastering it all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did I dream this or did they already do a gift exchange this Vlogmas? They were at Zoe's and Zoe got Mark a Gucci wallet and coffee table books. It was playing on my tv so it's possible it was from a previous year but someone please tell me I'm not crazy!
I hate that I know this - but I think that was last years? I only remember because she has this really annoying habit (shocker) of explaining what the present is as he opens/looks at it - and it really wound me up haha.

Reactions: 11
They really are insufferable when they're together 🤢
I cannot believe she had pizza for lunch and dinner with sweets inbetween. Maybe I'd do that if I was rushed of my feet working or something.
Her insides must be truly fucked. Her diet is tit and she literally does zero exercise.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The mask Zoe is wearing in her latest vlog is ridiculous, it clearly doesn’t fit and is too small! Her and Mark giggling together round that garden centre was unbearable!!
I’m afraid of birds and if i was sat with a friend who knew that and they were purposefully feeding the bird I’d be so upset.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.