Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a home alone reference but I havent seen home alone in years.
This would make far more sense than my tired brain thinking either the illustrator was giving commentary on her life, or she was hinting at people šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god that joke in Alfies vlog about the light installation. Of all the things for her to joke about, she could have said her hypothetical installation would be of Nala or pizza or Harry Potter but no she says that... which makes me wonder if she'd had it in her head thats how HE might do it before she went.

Reactions: 9
Actually felt bad for Zoe when Alfie said he didnā€™t like the ribbon lol she looked so dejected.
Omg she looked so disappointed! Tbf Alfie did have a point (can't believe I just said that) as they aren't very festive. V sad that once Alfie said he didn't like the ribbon she started to question it too.

Reactions: 6
Omg she looked so disappointed! Tbf Alfie did have a point (can't believe I just said that) as they aren't very festive. V sad that once Alfie said he didn't like the ribbon she started to question it too.
ugh its so weirdly sad to see how much influence alfie's opinions have on zoe (the ribbon thingy).
But honestly wtf these 30 something adults spending this much time and energy on some goddamn ribbons just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 16
Vlog: New Christmas Wreath & Best New Purchase

- Start in their Tesla at the vets; Narla was ill
- Zoe is wearing a disposable mask and Zoe mentions she needs to wrap it around her ears twice because her heads seewwwwww tiny
- Narla kept waking up every hour
- Alfie: "I'm thinking how hard it will be to be parents"
--- has he had an epiphany in lockdown and wants to knock Zoe up now?
- Alfie being the idiot he thinks because the face mask pulls his ears forward his ears might stay that way
- Zoe commented about getting specially made masks (remember her head is sewwww tiny)

- Home and #AD time with Function of Beauty
- I'm wondering when she'll do an Amazon Prime #AD
- Zoe "so many of you ordered the Function of Beauty Zoella collab" --- don't remember seeing one but okkkk
- She has the body lotion too and said "when I remember to lotion. I'm not the best at moisturising" ---- we can see
- Zoe: "When was the last time I moisturised" ---- pardon?

-Zoe: "Me and Amy are doing an IG live on IG" -- I thought you were going to be on the moon
- She's going to start "writing the 2nd book" in January 2021, but they've "started the plot" 2 years ago
- Zoe "struggles" to do IG live and vlog

- She's listening to Dear Joan and Jericha podcast. Zoe added "me and Mark love it" -- has Mark ever NOT liked something she likes??? Does he not have independent thought???

- Zoe puts the wreath on the door -- she bought it from Instagram. She can't recall if it was an ad or someone mentioning it --- that's what happens when you're forever buying stuff
- Her excuse: "I love supporting small businesses"
- She wants to one year to do a Christmas porch like her Pumpkin poarch. Said she might decorate a bench all Christmassy next year. Why???? She never has visitors

- The neon ribbons appeared
- Alfie did not like the ribbons "they're the least festive thing I've ever seen" -- I agree
- Still think colour coding gifts is dumb
- She asked for comments and people were honest and the comments haven't been deleted lol

- The IG live she really did bang on about it taking 2 years
- Amy talked above her first novel, Zoe didn't talk about hers (ghostgirlwriter online)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Has anyone watched Alfie's latest vlog? They go to some type of light exhibition thing with Soppy. Zoe jokingly says that she will have an installation with the words "will you marry me, Alfie" and laughs awkwardly while he cackles. Then she asks what he would think if he saw that and he replies (and I kid you not) "I wouldn't think it's for me, l'd just think it was someone proposing to someone named Alfie". After they've been together for 8 years. Not months, years. And he thinks it's completely absurd to think that they would get engaged.

Sadly, Zoe joking about the proposal reminds me of a friend of mine. My friend has been strangely vocal about being against marriage for years, saying that only idiots get married and how she and her boyfriend don't need a piece of paper to be together. Only recently she admitted that she would actually want to get married but he doesn't. Apparently it's easier to pretend that she doesn't want to get married either than admit that he does not want to marry her.
If he doesn't do it on their 10th anniversary she'll end up proposing to him next time the year comes round for 'the woman to do it' and try and put a positive spin on it - how do I get William Hill to give me odds on that? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is obviously just my take on it, but I feel like Zoe wants Alfie to propose not just because she's got that traditional mindset and wants to show off that a man picked her, but because she's not sure he'd say yes if she proposed.

Reactions: 64
I was chatting to a mate about Zoe's writing endeavours and said that Zoe claimed to be a book worm growing up but hadn't actually finished the Harry Potter books (as I'm pretty sure I read that here). My friend didn't believe me and asked for receipts... is this true or am I imagining it? Was this in a vlog somewhere? (I've tried searching and most results are about her outselling JK Rowling looooool)
Youā€™re correct, I was literally thinking about this the other day funnily enough. When she announced her first book, She said something like ā€œI was always a bookworm growing up, you can ask my mumā€ as if we could ring up olā€™ Tracy and ask her šŸ˜‚. Then sometime in the past year she said she was listening to the Potterless podcast (which is how I found it, if you like the Harry Potter books itā€™s hilarious and youā€™ll love it), and that it was motivating her to finish reading the books because they got ā€œtoo bigā€ or something along those lines. Obviously she never did start reading them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
- She spends 2 minutes talking about wrapping paper and how she'll be colour coding gifts šŸ™„ "its easier than looking at the tag"
new level of lazy even though colour coding gifts takes way more work than writing someone's name

Reactions: 10
I felt so,so upset for her. It was an expensive necklace, she actually managed to maintain her composure but you could tell she was not really into it when it wasn't a ring. I think she rarely wears it either.
She reacted better than I would, especially with a camera in her face. If it was me in that situation, I probably would have burst into tears. LOL.

Reactions: 15
In the first vlogmas () did anyone notice that when asked what his favourite vlogmas moment ever was, he said it was a night out that only he, Sean and Mark went on? So not even a moment that Zoe was involved in lol. And he was talking as if it was the most cRAzY THiNg EVeR that they were in a night club and Mark was dancing on a pole (pretty standard behaviour for a night out IMO).

Bless him, I think he would have rather spent his twenties getting loose and partying, but he knows he has a good thing with Zoe and doesn't want to lose it. He also seems to be nervous about getting really drunk because of his fame (getting filmed or taken advantage of) which is fair enough. I'm not suggesting there is some massive conspiracy that he resents Zoe for this and will one day snap, but it's more of an obvious sacrifice he's made for Zoe and fame.
Thought exactly this down to a t when I watched the clip.

Reactions: 4
Every time one of them uses the term ā€œsickā€ I honestly cringe with my whole being
I donā€™t know if heā€™s still in the habit of saying ā€œsend itā€ but it genuinely made me want to rip my ears off my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog: New Christmas Wreath & Best New Purchase

- Start in their Tesla at the vets; Narla was ill
- Zoe is wearing a disposable mask and Zoe mentions she needs to wrap it around her ears twice because her heads seewwwwww tiny
- Narla kept waking up every hour
- Alfie: "I'm thinking how hard it will be to be parents"
--- has he had an epiphany in lockdown and wants to knock Zoe up now?
- Alfie being the idiot he thinks because the face mask pulls his ears forward his ears might stay that way
- Zoe commented about getting specially made masks (remember her head is sewwww tiny)

- Home and #AD time with Function of Beauty
- I'm wondering when she'll do an Amazon Prime #AD
- Zoe "so many of you ordered the Function of Beauty Zoella collab" --- don't remember seeing one but okkkk
- She has the body lotion too and said "when I remember to lotion. I'm not the best at moisturising" ---- we can see
- Zoe: "When was the last time I moisturised" ---- pardon?

-Zoe: "Me and Amy are doing an IG live on IG" -- I thought you were going to be on the moon
- She's going to start "writing the 2nd book" in January 2021, but they've "started the plot" 2 years ago
- Zoe "struggles" to do IG live and vlog

- She's listening to Dear Joan and Jericha podcast. Zoe added "me and Mark love it" -- has Mark ever NOT liked something she likes??? Does he not have independent thought???

- Zoe puts the wreath on the door -- she bought it from Instagram. She can't recall if it was an ad or someone mentioning it --- that's what happens when you're forever buying stuff
- Her excuse: "I love supporting small businesses"
- She wants to one year to do a Christmas porch like her Pumpkin poarch. Said she might decorate a bench all Christmassy next year. Why???? She never has visitors

- The neon ribbons appeared
- Alfie did not like the ribbons "they're the least festive thing I've ever seen" -- I agree
- Still think colour coding gifts is dumb
- She asked for comments and people were honest and the comments haven't been deleted lol

- The IG live she really did bang on about it taking 2 years
- Amy talked above her first novel, Zoe didn't talk about hers (ghostgirlwriter online)
Does she know how to just write labels on gifts ffs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.