Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda makes sense that her love language is words of affirmation, since she always love having minions around kissing her ass and telling her how nice, pretty, and tiny she is.
Yep, it’s a one way street. She hasn’t sent any Christmas cards when her love language is words?

Reactions: 13
Social distanced drinks on the beach with the same people Zoe always sees - but apparently she hasn’t seen anyone ?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just been watching her vlog and I have to say, something I do like about Zoe is that she hasn’t ever succumbed to any filler or surgery etc. like for example Saffron, or Ana, or any other LI influencer etc. She’s never had the fancy veneers, or the lip/cheek fillers. I do find that quite humbling and rare. Most of these egotistic narcs tend to get all that within the first year or their ‘fame’ (z list albeit) but yeah.. thought I’d say this. She may not be the most truthful with other things but least she’s real looks wise, and I honestly find that prettier than again, say Saffron Barker who’s entire face is plastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I didn’t get why she puts so much different tit on her skin and then moans when she gets spots! Also that bleeping smile she does when she’s put makeup on winds me up!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Poor Nala looks uglier than ever in her new video. Those bulging eyes. And Zoe is going on about how cute she is and in the same sentence mentioning how she shat all over her bedsheets. I feel so sorry for the poor, inbred thing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Poor Nala looks uglier than ever in her new video. Those bulging eyes. And Zoe is going on about how cute she is and in the same sentence mentioning how she shat all over her bedsheets. I feel so sorry for the poor, inbred thing.
I just refuse to believe that dog isn't in constant discomfort even at her healthiest. The bulging eyes alone must attract all sort of issues, not to mention the squashed nose... poor thing must be in constant misery with one health problem after the next.

And yeah I couldn't believe they've been allowing their dog which is having diarrhoea problems ON THEIR BED. Grotty. 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I do wonder if Zoe sometimes takes a moment to compare her lifestyle and career and where it is compared to Joe. She appears to have stagnated and just based on comments here, people still tend to watch her based purely on sentimentality about what she used to be like. But if you look at 2020, apart from a series of ad vlogs and pretending to write a book she's done duck all. Even her little brother seems reluctant to include his sister or her boyfriend in anything he works on and even though he's a massive knob, at least Joe's career driven and constantly pushing himself. Zoe just lies in tit covered joggers eating crap.

Even Dianne has just done something for NHS workers. All those two have done is manipulate the system to financially benefit during a global pandemic. I would doubt anyone is looking at them and aspiring to their lifestyle these days.

Reactions: 28
I don't tend to get personal on here, but I found her little comment about her life not being perfect because Nala tit their bed so extra insufferable today. People are in tier four, will be spending Christmas alone. People have lost jobs, their family members. I just ... ugh. This has firmly been the worst year of my life with my dad passing away, hell at work and a nice depression to round it all off, yet I'm grateful to have a job, to be able to celebrate Christmas with family.

duck you Zoe.

Sincerely, everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
BACK TO ZOE TALK

A Different Kind of Christmas Office Party:

- I don't really buy her bs understanding of Covid restrictions. Nothing has really changed for her. -
- She said "its weird not seeing people in the office" she barely entered that office so give over
- Might be mean but I wish was was T4 so she got a reality check.
- I love how she picks and chooses when to abid by the rules
- I love how she stuck with that ugly neon ribbon lol
- Also what does A to Z actual do, is it just a way to avoid tax or what? Lol
- They got the whole team snack graze boxes for the outside cinema. I really do hope they paid for it.
-
Next day she mentioned "Its Alfies last day of work" -- when was hers as she skipped over that
- The annual Christmas cards talk of if she should send cards or not then she doesn't because she misses the last post
- Interesting her top love language is Words of Affirmations and Alfies is Quality Time when they always go places with other people lol
- Another graze box for them zoom quiz hosted by Holly (I'm happy Holly is working hard lol)
- Vlog ends

- Random, I think when Zalfie break up. Alfie will try Tinder and fail lol
If Holly is hosting a zoom quiz, I’m assuming (hoping) that means she’s no longer furloughed?

Reactions: 9
I don't tend to get personal on here, but I found her little comment about her life not being perfect because Nala tit their bed so extra insufferable today. People are in tier four, will be spending Christmas alone. People have lost jobs, their family members. I just ... ugh. This has firmly been the worst year of my life with my dad passing away, hell at work and a nice depression to round it all off, yet I'm grateful to have a job, to be able to celebrate Christmas with family.

duck you Zoe.

Sincerely, everyone.
Let's hope she doesn't have a sprog in the near future if she thinks a dog shitting the bed is bad, she hasn't met a toddler (that isn't a cash cow) a fugly pug shitting the bed will seem like a dream compared to the distruction toddler can cause,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just refuse to believe that dog isn't in constant discomfort even at her healthiest. The bulging eyes alone must attract all sort of issues, not to mention the squashed nose... poor thing must be in constant misery with one health problem after the next.

And yeah I couldn't believe they've been allowing their dog which is having diarrhoea problems ON THEIR BED. Grotty. 😭
You can often hear Nala breathing/snoring in the background when Zoe is sprawled on the sofa under blankets. To me it seems to be getting louder and louder.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On the beach again with poppy, Sean, Steve and Alexa. Sorry but is it just me or are they seeing their friends more then bloody normal?

Reactions: 34
On the beach again with poppy, Sean, Steve and Alexa. Sorry but is it just me or are they seeing their friends more then bloody normal?
At this stage it’s almost like she is going out of her to see more people!!

Reactions: 12
Zoe is honestly one of the most boring women i've ever known of. why the hell does she get so excited to go to a garden centre?! i physically roll my eyes every time the word "garden centre" comes out of her mouth cus she's so predictable!!

it's not just cus of corona either, she did this tit WAY before lockdown was even a thing. watching her 2017 vlogmas and she does exactly the same stuff. to be honest nothing has really changed so i dont know what shes going on about saying she cant do the things she normally does for vlogmas.
The only things that happen annually she hasn't done are starting with a weekend away somewhere (where they just walk around aimlessly before getting pizza), going to church (by which time she's moaning she's ill anyway) and, er, isn't the rest just opening PO boxes, food shopping, a garden centre and tidying up anyway???

Reactions: 19
I’ll just drop this here: I’ve never understood the appeal of this woman. Even during her rise to riches in the early Tuber days. I find her boring as a bastard wall and I get more sense out of my bloody dog.

And all the other characters that used to and currently surround her. I’m just glad the appeal has worn off her to be quite honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.