Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie talked more seriously and openly on camera about breaking up than he ever has about marriage.

I imagine Zoe is mentally protecting herself and won’t let herself realize how weird that convo was, but he was being completely serious when he said he really thinks they’d stay friends. If she really allowed herself to feel that she’d realize how hurtful it is that he said so in such a cavalier way. Zoe was obviously joking when she mentioned the breakup in that way that couples might joke about it, But Alfie was blatantly being completely genuine when he said they would still be friends which, ouch. Who wants their man to say he’s already moved on enough in his mind that he can see being platonic and over it?

EDIT: People are right, he shows no real interest in what she says or thinks, and when you watch older vlogs you can see he likes touching her (yes, gasp, on camera), holding her, lovingly looking at her and smiling at her, etc. Yes you move past the honeymoon stage but there’s no need for a young couple with no children or anything to act like they’re 20 years in a tired marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
There was one tears they were supposed to go to Wiltshire and “he suddenly got really ill” so they didn’t go. But he was fine when the time of celebrating with his family came.
I honestly don’t hate Zoe but I can’t stand Alfie
He was ill he think he had tonsillitis but she could have gone on her own just used Alfie being ill as an excuse.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that. And it felt really odd!
I feel like Zoe has an obsession with the 'perfect family'; I think after her own parents got divorced her whole world shattered. Instead of dealing with it as a normal person would which would be putting on her big girl pants realising that sometimes parents do break up but it doesn't have to affect you as a person instead she went full steam ahead integrating herself into Alfie's 'perfect non divorced' family. Now she most definitely see's Alfies family as her own and now has her own 'perfect' little family. I feel even in the future when they have kids they wont even dream of taking them back down to Wiltshire at christmas time to see her mum and dad but to keep them in their own 'perfect' bubble. Plus because Alfie is selfish he's happy to always stay in Brighton; I think he even sees his own family as 'perfect' remember in the last vlog when they were talking about what do you wear on christmas day he said his family wear pajamas/loungewear and he was almost scoffing when Zoe said her mum used to dress her and Joe up in smart clothes. What Alfie says goes so their kids most certainly will be in their PJ's/loungewear on christmas day in the future :LOL:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Why does someone who barely does anything and doesn’t go out need so many bleeping new clothes all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can tell Alfie only drives that car around hoping people look at him in it like it’s a custom Rolls Royce. He’s constantly talking about how other people’s cars look and darting his creepy sunken eyes at everyone outside. They even got all excited seeing someone else in a Tesla. Hun, it’s an electric minivan driven by a childless couple, calm down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
12:05 ish Alfie took the piss out of her lame joke in quite a cruel way and she didn’t seem to notice.

Can Zoe really not see what a rude, obnoxious idiot he is towards her or is she laying a trail for when they do break up? So that she gets all the sympathy?

If I spoke to my partner about when I fell in love with him and his response was to burp and say he felt sick, I’d be really upset. His constant interrupting was horrendous, I don’t know how or why she puts up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah just watched the ‘car chats’ and it’s awful. Purposefully interrupting her and slagging off what she’s saying. It doesn’t even cross my mind to discuss what would happen if me and my husband broke up cause we don’t plan to? If I said something like that my husband would be genuinely annoyed that it would even cross my mind. Plus the comment about paying for Nala was so harsh. She was definitely referring to the house with the ‘well if we’re going into what we paid for’ comment.

Their relationship is so weird. He says what he likes and she just laughs.

Reactions: 36
Ok, this is me just being petty but... the super praised, best chocolate-cake-EVER GBBO cake, is sitting apparently untouched on the kitchen isle, two or three days later.... Like, even the frigging raspberries are still on top.

A) This shows Zoe 100% is not the Gone Girl style Cool Girl she pretends to be, you know the one who eats truckloads of sweets and can polish off a cake on her own in one sitting while remaining TiNy, no effort at all B) How good could it have been if they haven't eaten more of it in the past few days? Good cake is gone FAST in most households C) and most important of all, how unhygienic are these idiots? Leaving a cake with fruit on top, just like that? No covering, nothing. The fruit will go bad fast, I know it's winter but there might be a fly or smth. It could attract ants. It's simply icky.

View attachment 353777
i saw her making the cake. in the recipe was half of teaspoon of salt. she added full FULL with a small hill teaspoon of salt. if you still wonder why they didnt finish cake

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven’t watched the latest vlog yet but oh my god I hate Alfie, I hate the way he always seems disinterested in her when she’s speaking he’s always either on his phone or says he’s got a call to make and dashes off, I think that’s why she got emotional when he sat making the ornaments with her. I honestly think she loves the bones of him but he’s only staying with her for the money, he would be nothing without her imo. I wonder if she leaves stuff like that in so Mark can see? I hope he tells her, surely he sees it too?? I know he’s a bit of a brown nose when it comes to Zoe but he seems like a good friend, at least he looks at her when she’s talking! I think Z&A don’t see much of Joe and the rest of Zoe’s family because they all hate what a leech Alfie is 😂😂 I think her self esteem has been totally shattered by him to the point where she thinks she wouldn’t be able to find anyone better but I really wish she would get rid of him and move on.

Reactions: 53
I think that’s why she got emotional when he sat making the ornaments with her. I honestly think she loves the bones of him
I don't get why she loves him! Can anyone enlighten me? He's so horrid to her, and yet she's still completely besotted...

Reactions: 30
she loves him for what he used to be, so shes obviously blind for what he actually says\does now. Or maybe hes such a creep that he mentions marriage and kids every now and then to fool with her, so she doesnt loose her hope. We need some psychologist here haha

i don't think she deeply loves him, she must know that she is pretty much stuck and that she can't be alone. her married with kids fantasy would be ripped away from her.

also, what is there to love? seriously. he's a vile twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zoe perpetuates the idea that after 30, you’re screwed by staying with this man child. You can get happily married and have children in 30’s, 40’s! Marriage at any age!
Babies can be tough but adoption is always an option. I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Consumerella at her best when she bought loads of shite from Asos because she "wasn't feeling festive enough".
I find it gross when influencers open their delivery on camera and they act so surprised because they can't even remember picking it.
I'm not really bothered about clothes but I'll browse for ages and then um and ar thinking whether I should buy it and will I wear it enough for the price etc.
It seemed like Zoe couldn't remember what she'd bought at all. She can just piss money up the wall 🤷‍♀️

Car Chats & Beach Christmas With Friends

- Zoe "I've only managed to wash my face and that's about it" -- but she's dressed to go out and deliver gifts --- I bloody hope she showered but she's been to Waitrose without a shower
- Zoe "I eat chocolate a lot to breakfast quite often which I think means you're addicted to sugar" --- it's things like this I wonder how the f did your therapist say you're all good now???
- Zoe singing Uncle Bryn part from Gavin & Stacey and Alfie is talking about properties whilst driving through Brighton. He even asked "you aren't even listening" they seemed like they were ignoring eachother in their own worlds
- Alfie again has a go at her for leaving her camera running and Zoes excuse was "I'm too lazy to learn forward and switch it off" --- vlogger of the year
- Alfie "that cars can rear ended. That cars had anal" again Zoe does her Uncle Bryn impression AGAIN. And asks Alfie "is that good" he seems very disinterested
- Alfie seeing a full car park and thinking it can't be for Nandos at 11am. Didn't he eat poutine at 9am??
- Zoe sings that Uncle Bryn impression FOR THE 3RD TIME

- They talk about if Alfie had stayed in London/Shoreditch would she have moved. She said no very quickly.
- Alfie talks about electric vans and continues to interrupt Zoe. First its by accident because he's gummy mouth can't help it. Then he does it jokingly but she's pissed by now.
- Zoe "I feel in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you" , Alfie then burps and says "I feel sick" -- I laughed 🤣🤣
- He ignores that comment, they see a Tesla and give eachother a nod.
- And Zoe says "that makes my butthole cringe" Alfie says "when you say I fell in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you. SAME" -- Same?? Loooool THIS MAN HATES HER 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀

- They speculate what would happen if they broke up. Zoe seems to feel she would stay in Brighton and HANG OUT WITH ALFIES FAMILY
- Alfie says "if we broke up we would still be friends" -- Zoe said she can't be friends with exes and Alfie has never had a gf
- Zoe "We have a dog. We have a lot of responsibilities" and Alfie bites back "Well I paid for Narla". Zoe seems annoyed "If we get into things we pay for" -- the scene cuts to them talking about masks. Mmm wonder why?

- Next clip off to sunset beach walk with Soppy and people not in her bubble aka Steve and Alexiahh
- Again chewing gum -- again linked to anxiety
--Zoe actually has some of the champagne

- Back at home. Zoe has done as Asos order saying "It's been hard for me to get Christmassy" -- we understand miss millionaire how hard it must be not to wear a beanie and Christmas jumper this year
- She talks about "living in pjs" -- I do wonder if she has any nice lingerie but then also shudder at the thought of Zalfie having sex
- She bought some new face masks and moans her face is tewwww small -- Zoe you know drawstring face masks exists. Its been 8 months.

- side comment: that tesla is way too big and just a show off car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
12:05 ish Alfie took the piss out of her lame joke in quite a cruel way and she didn’t seem to notice.

Can Zoe really not see what a rude, obnoxious idiot he is towards her or is she laying a trail for when they do break up? So that she gets all the sympathy?

If I spoke to my partner about when I fell in love with him and his response was to burp and say he felt sick, I’d be really upset. His constant interrupting was horrendous, I don’t know how or why she puts up with it.
or why she'd feel it's ok to put in a video

Reactions: 9
I hate it when she pretends to be surprised at her order. Who forgets what they have purchased online?! Either it is because she buys sooooo much it all just blurs or if it’s cause it’s all gifted.

Car Chats & Beach Christmas With Friends

- Zoe "I've only managed to wash my face and that's about it" -- but she's dressed to go out and deliver gifts --- I bloody hope she showered but she's been to Waitrose without a shower
- Zoe "I eat chocolate a lot to breakfast quite often which I think means you're addicted to sugar" --- it's things like this I wonder how the f did your therapist say you're all good now???
- Zoe singing Uncle Bryn part from Gavin & Stacey and Alfie is talking about properties whilst driving through Brighton. He even asked "you aren't even listening" they seemed like they were ignoring eachother in their own worlds
- Alfie again has a go at her for leaving her camera running and Zoes excuse was "I'm too lazy to learn forward and switch it off" --- vlogger of the year
- Alfie "that cars can rear ended. That cars had anal" again Zoe does her Uncle Bryn impression AGAIN. And asks Alfie "is that good" he seems very disinterested
- Alfie seeing a full car park and thinking it can't be for Nandos at 11am. Didn't he eat poutine at 9am??
- Zoe sings that Uncle Bryn impression FOR THE 3RD TIME

- They talk about if Alfie had stayed in London/Shoreditch would she have moved. She said no very quickly.
- Alfie talks about electric vans and continues to interrupt Zoe. First its by accident because he's gummy mouth can't help it. Then he does it jokingly but she's pissed by now.
- Zoe "I feel in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you" , Alfie then burps and says "I feel sick" -- I laughed 🤣🤣
- He ignores that comment, they see a Tesla and give eachother a nod.
- And Zoe says "that makes my butthole cringe" Alfie says "when you say I fell in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you. SAME" -- Same?? Loooool THIS MAN HATES HER 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀

- They speculate what would happen if they broke up. Zoe seems to feel she would stay in Brighton and HANG OUT WITH ALFIES FAMILY
- Alfie says "if we broke up we would still be friends" -- Zoe said she can't be friends with exes and Alfie has never had a gf
- Zoe "We have a dog. We have a lot of responsibilities" and Alfie bites back "Well I paid for Narla". Zoe seems annoyed "If we get into things we pay for" -- the scene cuts to them talking about masks. Mmm wonder why?

- Next clip off to sunset beach walk with Soppy and people not in her bubble aka Steve and Alexiahh
- Again chewing gum -- again linked to anxiety
--Zoe actually has some of the champagne

- Back at home. Zoe has done as Asos order saying "It's been hard for me to get Christmassy" -- we understand miss millionaire how hard it must be not to wear a beanie and Christmas jumper this year
- She talks about "living in pjs" -- I do wonder if she has any nice lingerie but then also shudder at the thought of Zalfie having sex
- She bought some new face masks and moans her face is tewwww small -- Zoe you know drawstring face masks exists. Its been 8 months.

- side comment: that tesla is way too big and just a show off car
Love your summary! I feel Zoe has almost hit rockbottom with this vlog... does she not care her viewers are going to see the utter shambles of her relationship?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don't get why she loves him! Can anyone enlighten me? He's so horrid to her, and yet she's still completely besotted...
So here’s my armchair psychologist take: I think Zoe is in a place where she feels she has invested so much into this relationship that she can’t “cash out”. It’s like gambling: when you’ve put so much on the table, you stay and empty your wallet as you keep hoping the big “win” will come. In her mind, that big win is YoJack Horseteeth committing to her and sealing her joining the idealised nuclear family which is the Deyes Clan.
Unfortunately for her, the horse she’s bet on clearly is not a winner and has his own reasons for staying. We can theorise that he knows his “fame” and by extension that of his sister and Sean relies on Zoe and in some way, her connection to Joe and Dianne. Leaving her leaves him and them in a space where they could lose their incomes and status so this could be why he continues their charade of a relationship. We also laugh at his lack of self awareness but I believe he has enough to know that if he was to initiate the break-up, he would fall foul of the Zalfie Minions which means FutureSelf and all his not-merch is done. He also doesn’t want to be seen as a “bad guy” but oddly enough, the longer he stays, the more the mask slips and he looks like an utter c***.
It’s also not uncommon for people to feel that when they’ve put a lot in, leaving is quitting especially if there are previous relationship breakdowns in someone’s past. Couple that with reaching 30 which as we know is no age nowadays but can be seen as a time when people are settling into the next phase of their lives, her hope is that he will be there with her as his half-interested self seems more of a safe bet than her having to jump back into the dating pool. Add this with mental health issues and low self-esteem and the idea of being single at 30 must be a nightmare.
What Zoe needs is a proper therapist who sees her one to one to talk things through and straighten it all out in her mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.