Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m nearly 28, I have friends who are popping out kids and getting married and my other half and I have been together ten years in April and sure the pressure does exist, mainly in the form of parents and in-laws wanting grandchildren lol, but rising above it is the best thing someone can do. So many women would never ask another female when they’re doing this or that anymore because society has moved on and realised women are more than just wombs on legs. I don’t doubt she gets a certain degree of pressure and with Ant being older than her I’d imagine he would rather have children sooner rather than later, but if this is a conversation they haven’t had then that could be the end of them, and fairly so because Ant is allowed to want children and Zanna is allowed to not. She baffles me when she pokes and prods at these things and “issues” that she wasn’t really experiencing until she decided to talk about it and now won’t shut up about it! She could gloss over discussing height, babies, marriage, heavy periods blah blah and not insert herself into the narrative but she chose to and then gets huffy when someone has a valid point against her. Infuriating isn’t the word!! I really do wonder what Ant thinks about her discussing the baby topic. It’s a little insulting to him if she’s disregarding his views entirely and making everything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah she has a new trick - I commented on her post saying the above - I can see it when I view as myself - but if I view as someone else it isn't there - so she hasn't blocked me or deleted it but has restricted me meaning only she and I can see my comment. I just said 'it isn't quite the social norm it used to be' and added what I said above about women at 30. Nothing that bad but anything that isn't sycophantic gets hidden.
So instead of opening a discussion, Zan, you're just censoring what doesn't suit. As usual. bleep.

Here it is. I can still see it.
guarantee she’ll see this here and block you!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She just comes across like a naive teenager. “Oh oops, I should add about how sad and heartbreaking it is to experience infertility”

yes it’s sad. It’s also (usually) a hugely personal and intimate decision made between TWO PARTNERS as to whether they want kids, what they’d do if they couldn’t conceive or had a disabled child, or lost a baby. It’s not a whim that you just get to decide because you’re “getting old” and with no concept of Aunt having a say 🤢😡

• Heart
My problem with her constant going on about this “motherhood” topic is that she never ever delivers any new information or anything useful for that matter. She yet again just says that she doesn’t know and feels the pressure. FFS! Talk about real actual issues for once!!!

I come from a country where this motherhood question is still quite a taboo - society and your family will expect you to have kids, and dare you choose not to. The nation is a tiny one, so not having kids is seen as a crime against the motherland, and people suggest to heavily tax people with no kids. Women with no kids are called crazy spinsters and worse. Like, no joke!

I am lucky enough to now live abroad away from this bullshit (honestly - one of the reasons I don’t want to return!). I have also lived in the UK for a couple of years and know that people care less about it there and it truly is becoming a new norm not to have kids. It just baffles me how she makes it an issue. Yet another privilege she needs to check. ASAP!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m 30, been with my boyfriend 7 years and literally no one ever asks me about having children.. My best friend has two children but most of my other friends don’t have kids either. Maybe it depends on your friends/family but I like to think most people are more understanding of the wider issues around this and don’t just bluntly ask?! I think she’s treating the topic quite insensitively, so little acknowledgement of other ways of having children.

Reactions: 6
If they had a kid maybe she is worried that she would end u with the bulk of the childcare - as Ant works long hours away from the home - whereas she is home everyday.
Although they both earn enough to have a nanny...

I’m 30, been with my boyfriend 7 years and literally no one ever asks me about having children.. My best friend has two children but most of my other friends don’t have kids either. Maybe it depends on your friends/family but I like to think most people are more understanding of the wider issues around this and don’t just bluntly ask?! I think she’s treating the topic quite insensitively, so little acknowledgement of other ways of having children.
yup. Me too - aged 34 and no one has ever mentioned it to me. It is her feeling insecure about Ant - and probably making content for contents sake

Reactions: 7
This is a very important topic but she doesn’t talk about it with any nuance or depth. She just is all wow is me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah she has a new trick - I commented on her post saying the above - I can see it when I view as myself - but if I view as someone else it isn't there - so she hasn't blocked me or deleted it but has restricted me meaning only she and I can see my comment. I just said 'it isn't quite the social norm it used to be' and added what I said above about women at 30. Nothing that bad but anything that isn't sycophantic gets hidden.
So instead of opening a discussion, Zan, you're just censoring what doesn't suit. As usual. bleep.

Here it is. I can still see it.
what you saif wasn't even rude?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they had a kid maybe she is worried that she would end u with the bulk of the childcare - as Ant works long hours away from the home - whereas she is home everyday.
Although they both earn enough to have a nanny...

yup. Me too - aged 34 and no one has ever mentioned it to me. It is her feeling insecure about Ant - and probably making content for contents sake
She doesn't even clean her own house or take care of her own garden - she'd 1000% have a nanny for her kids. Not that it's a bad thing for people to have child minders but lol at a nanny looking after her child while she prances around the kitchen doing reels and then another hour of 'life admin'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zanna makes everything she touches sound so superficial. I'm 32 and I do get a lot of pressure from some of my family to have kids and "settle down", so I'd appreciate a nuanced discussion, but she just is like "oh it's so hard, poor me. I don't know. Hmm. The end."

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Zanna makes everything she touches sound so superficial. I'm 32 and I do get a lot of pressure from some of my family to have kids and "settle down", so I'd appreciate a nuanced discussion, but she just is like "oh it's so hard, poor me. I don't know. Hmm. The end."
And she’ll delete/block anyone who doesn’t share her view so it’s not a discussion AT ALL. It’s just her cunty little echo chamber.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope someone advised her to stop begging for engagement.
1643912933422.png

I would like to know the details of the projects they will support on the trip before I would commit to booking...
(Also, Zanna should know the difference between its and it's)
1643913084897.png

"It's going to be a trip of lifetime". That's a big statement. But also, how someone Like Roshanna, who hops on a plane every month, can appreciate it?
1643913140483.png

Epic? OK.
1643913208794.png

She has someone to film her stupid Reels. I died.
1643913272969.png

York guide ready. Who wants to take one for a team and give it a read?
1643913375406.png

• Haha
The notion of “empowering someone” reeks of believing you have the power and are giving it to someone, thereby assuming you have the power in that relationship. I’d love to know how these people feel about Zanna giving them power 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She just comes across like a naive teenager. “Oh oops, I should add about how sad and heartbreaking it is to experience infertility”

yes it’s sad. It’s also (usually) a hugely personal and intimate decision made between TWO PARTNERS as to whether they want kids, what they’d do if they couldn’t conceive or had a disabled child, or lost a baby. It’s not a whim that you just get to decide because you’re “getting old” and with no concept of Aunt having a say 🤢😡
THIS!!!

it's just odd, talk it through with the boy child not dead internet space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope someone advised her to stop begging for engagement.
View attachment 1037604
I would like to know the details of the projects they will support on the trip before I would commit to booking...
(Also, Zanna should know the difference between its and it's)
View attachment 1037611
"It's going to be a trip of lifetime". That's a big statement. But also, how someone Like Roshanna, who hops on a plane every month, can appreciate it?
View attachment 1037614
Epic? OK.
View attachment 1037616
She has someone to film her stupid Reels. I died.
View attachment 1037618
York guide ready. Who wants to take one for a team and give it a read?
View attachment 1037623
She's got such a confused USP. Is she sustainable? Is she fitness? Is she travel? Is she tall girl?

Reactions: 5
The exact same Petra trip can be booked directly on intrepid's website for cheaper and without Zanna in the group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.