Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1092353
View attachment 1092354

What a vile human being she is. This shattered any little hope I had that there’s any humanity left behind that facade of fakeness. None, nada!

The way she said it, the facial expressions along with it, and what she said... This is not a joke, Rosanna!

#MAKECONTENTNOTWAR???

#CALMINGRELIEF?? 🤡

Can we get her, like, massively cancelled?

My heart breaks for people in Ukraine. Now is not the time to stay neutral or ignorant. She’s no bleeping bloody Switzerland! It’s time to educate ourselves and others, take a stance, share information, HELP people in their humanitarian efforts. But she’s selling a bleeping towel and doing a fake Q&A and then framing it as a respite from a war on European soil?!

HOW IS THIS REAL????
Did she actually use the hashtag “makecontentnotwar” ? I don’t follow her on SM, but that’s vile.
She’ll cancel herself before too long.

Reactions: 4
Did she actually use the hashtag “makecontentnotwar” ? I don’t follow her on SM, but that’s vile.
She’ll cancel herself before too long.
no no she didn’t, but she basically said she hopes her CONTENT provides calming relief from what’s going on in the world, I added the hashtags to sum it up

• Sick
Reactions: 7
no no she didn’t, but she basically said she hopes her CONTENT provides calming relief from what’s going on in the world, I added the hashtags to sum it up
Thanks for the clarification! Though it doesn’t seem too far outside the realm of possibility that she’d use that hashtag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just skimmed through her “snohuggg” room tour because quite frankly that’s all I could stomach. It absolutely amazes how much zanna has been taken for a mug with her house renovation yet I’m sure she’s under the impression she’s lucked out. I think Jojo played it very well and had pretty much fee rein on it to all for as much house 9 promo as possible (smart thinking) - hence why there are absolutely no personal zanna and Ant personal touches. Can you imagine living in an overpriced ikea showroom?! For someone who’s such a family gal and scrapbooks every inch of her life (including covid test - loser) - yet has not one personal photo out on display, it just shows how little control she had over the house. I refuse to call it HER house because technically it’s not (LOL).

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1092353
View attachment 1092354

What a vile human being she is. This shattered any little hope I had that there’s any humanity left behind that facade of fakeness. None, nada!

The way she said it, the facial expressions along with it, and what she said... This is not a joke, Rosanna!

#MAKECONTENTNOTWAR???

#CALMINGRELIEF?? 🤡

Can we get her, like, massively cancelled?

My heart breaks for people in Ukraine. Now is not the time to stay neutral or ignorant. She’s no bleeping bloody Switzerland! It’s time to educate ourselves and others, take a stance, share information, HELP people in their humanitarian efforts. But she’s selling a bleeping towel and doing a fake Q&A and then framing it as a respite from a war on European soil?!

HOW IS THIS REAL????
I still don't understand how she hasn't been already

Reactions: 4
I’ve just skimmed through her “snohuggg” room tour because quite frankly that’s all I could stomach. It absolutely amazes how much zanna has been taken for a mug with her house renovation yet I’m sure she’s under the impression she’s lucked out. I think Jojo played it very well and had pretty much fee rein on it to all for as much house 9 promo as possible (smart thinking) - hence why there are absolutely no personal zanna and Ant personal touches. Can you imagine living in an overpriced ikea showroom?! For someone who’s such a family gal and scrapbooks every inch of her life (including covid test - loser) - yet has not one personal photo out on display, it just shows how little control she had over the house. I refuse to call it HER house because technically it’s not (LOL).
Bold of you to assume either of these people have actual personalities. What would "TALL" imply for decoration? Since that's basically the only thing Zanna passess off as personality. As for Ant "works too much and lets his gf constantly belittle him" seems to also not have a lot of decorative possibility :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"I can't believe I've seen whale sharks, not once but twice on this trip"

I'm going to assume that the whale sharks exceeded your expectations, Zanna 🙄

I love how she is dressing up this whole holiday as 'doing you all a favour by keeping the horrors of war at bay by looking at me doing fab things in exotic places wearing my own swim wear! Swipe up!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But what would we do without Zambia’s exhilarating content to take our minds off war! Thank goodness for influencers. 🙄🙄

Not enough eye rolls in the world to cover this ahole!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her friend Jessica Olie donated to an organisation in support of Ukraine and posted the link on her platform and so many influencers are raising awareness at the moment. We are not in a normal situation in the world and raising awareness in support of Ukraine is just the humane and decent thing to do. Zanna is not Switzerland- even Switzerland has realised that playing into the hands of the aggressor is not neutral- she's a flipping coward.

Reactions: 9
I don’t begrudge people having fun and enjoying life and honestly throughout this chaos it’s okay to still look forward to things and not constantly think about the bad stuff. HOWEVER. Good god. She’s on planet Zog. Yes yes yes good for you living life and I’m glad her dad is having fun blah blah but goodness me READ THE ROOM GAL!!! Even the most ignorant creators and influencers have posted more than she has about the war.

Narrow-minded narcissistic witch. I think I’m done with her and I’m happy to just unfollow her. Before it was just curiosity and rolling my eyes at her excessive travel and obsession with how tall she is but she’s going too far now. She’s so removed from real life it’s unbelievable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sure the people of Ukraine would sleep much sounder tonight if only they were able to watch Zanny‘s calming content 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Was just wondering... When will she address the environmental issues with diving? 🤔

I can’t speak to the sustainability of the company she’s with and the specific trip she’s on, but it’s no secret that diving has its issues. If she’s so much about sustainability as she’s proclaiming to be, isn’t this the time and opportunity to create educational content about it? Or... maybe she’s not with a sustainabile company and their practices aren’t the best? Then, understandably, you would shy away from that aspect of diving.

But she must have seen plenty of lifeless coral by now to make her at least wonder... no? Or is it all about bragging what sea creatures she’s managed to capture on her camera?

165B2396-2ECB-4E7F-A9A2-E664D17BC94C.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't remember the exact question but someone asked/ maybe thanked her for bringing attention to the environmental issues in the seas with her company. Can't help but think the most environmentally friendly thing to do would not have been to fly to the Maldives in the first place particularly given it's going to be one of the first places swallowed up by the rising sea levels.

Reactions: 16
Was just wondering... When will she address the environmental issues with diving? 🤔

I can’t speak to the sustainability of the company she’s with and the specific trip she’s on, but it’s no secret that diving has its issues. If she’s so much about sustainability as she’s proclaiming to be, isn’t this the time and opportunity to create educational content about it? Or... maybe she’s not with a sustainabile company and their practices aren’t the best? Then, understandably, you would shy away from that aspect of diving.

But she must have seen plenty of lifeless coral by now to make her at least wonder... no? Or is it all about bragging what sea creatures she’s managed to capture on her camera?

View attachment 1095248
Stay Wild Swim is not sustainable. It's marketing greenwash bs

Reactions: 19

View attachment 1095248
Wait. Wouldn’t reef hooks damage the reef?

Reactions: 13
The world does not need Zanna going on holiday and pretending she is doing everyone a massive favour by showing different coral and fish. There have been so many amazing documentaries made already, an entitled instagrammer really is surplus to requirements

Reactions: 19
Wait. Wouldn’t reef hooks damage the reef?
Exactly my point... unfortunately my google dig didn’t provide an answer about the little hooks that divers themselves use. But there’s definitely lots of info about boat anchor damage, plus if she herself says you can’t touch them... BUT CAN DRIVE A HOOK IN THEM?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't remember the exact question but someone asked/ maybe thanked her for bringing attention to the environmental issues in the seas with her company. Can't help but think the most environmentally friendly thing to do would not have been to fly to the Maldives in the first place particularly given it's going to be one of the first places swallowed up by the rising sea levels.
My bet is that she asked that question herself. Unfortunately the q&a is not saved in her Maldives highlight, so I could not see those stories.

And yes... tip no.1 for sustainable diving is... doing it locally not flying halfway round the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's cute that people still think she cares one tiny bit about sustainability. She doesn't give a tit. Remember her long rambling list of lame excuses when people called her out for travelling so much, she just basically fully said "I couldn't care less about my emissions I just want to travel loads"

Screenshot_20220301-122727_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.