Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Just watched her stories because this thread is so busy…

Can’t wait for her financial education 🙄🙄🙄 It’s honestly so damn dangerous someone like her giving out financial advice. She isn’t relatable and doesn’t understand the issues most 20-30yo’s face.

It’s easy to invest money when you attach yourself to a rich boyfriend and act like a WAG. When you come from money.

Women should talk about money for sure, but she’s so dishonest about it and acts so superior when her whole lifestyle is due to privilege of genes, birth and finding a rich boyfriend.

It really angers me that she acts like she has had to work super hard and that’s how she lives in a 1.7m house. Absolutely no acknowledgement that it’s Ant and that as a banker he earns vastly more than the average wage. It’s incredibly damaging to people who look up to her and wonder why they can’t have what she does… it makes me sad that she can’t see this. She probably reads comments like mine and thinks it’s women tearing women down out of jealously, when in fact I think these things because I think she’s damaging other women and their reflections on their own life.
She's Kim Kardashian with her father's 30 million worth, her mansion saying people need to do the work. It's ridiculous.

Zanna's only qualified to give the following financial advice : be born to well-off parents, find a rich banker boyfriend.

Reactions: 21

stardust21

VIP Member
Is she trying to make herself seem more relatable calling it a staycation, pretending she's not constantly going on vacation?! Imo a staycation is when you take time off from work and stay home.
This is a pet hate of mine! It’s definitely not just Zanna, so many people call staying in the UK a staycation when the original meaning meant staying at home and visiting places local to you.

It’s a shame as it makes it seem like staying in the UK is somehow lesser than a “proper” holiday. When it isn’t. There are tonnes of incredible places in the UK and we should be encouraging holidaying here instead of going abroad as it’s better for the environment

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Ant could have bounced up and down on her tummy with his little leggies and given her a nice bit of fart relief

• Haha

asdfghjklily

I am all for her swimwear being sustainable (although she ships the fabric from Italy??) and I’m all for them paying their garment makers a living wage, but goodness me how can anything in the shape of a bra and a thong cost £100 altogether???? It’s absurd. I like the design of her all-in-one swimsuits but again the price is so off-putting. They’re trying to emanate being this premium, high quality brand when the two of them have no prior fashion experience (well, actually does Natalie? I don’t know much about her) e.g. never designed before, don’t have any quals in it, never studied business etc. and expect everyone to just jump aboard and take them seriously. It feels very inauthentic and cash-grabby. Her cause behind it e.g save the oceans has merit but how can she be the face of a sustainable brand when she isn’t a sustainability focused human??

• Heart

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Does she want us all to acknowledge and reward her generosity for bringing a tin of shortbread to the man who ‘saved her life’??? Now don’t get me wrong if a patient shows their appreciation to me or any of my colleagues it is lovely (but not expected) it just seems this post is another brag of just how marvellous and thoughtful our zanna is. There’s just something that really irritates me about that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I wonder if she had zero expectations, or however she described couple of her previous trips 😅

U wot?
View attachment 1008409
oh my goddddd guys another quIrKy story for her to add to her ‘weirdo’ highlight 🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼

(I was taking the piss but I’ve just clicked through the weirdo 3.0 highlight to see and SHE’S ACTUALLY ADDED IT HAHAHAHAHA)

• Haha
  • Sick

littlewonder

Chatty Member
you’d be fuming if you were stuck behind the tallest woman in the world sitting on someone’s shoulders

also extra weird if it’s a stranger she’s sat on - how does that conversation even go?! ‘hiiiii I’m nearly 30 and in a long term relationship but pls can I sit on your shoulders and film an Insta story?’

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
How can she pretend she’s not part of the problem when it comes to striving for the perfect body? If she wasn’t part of the problem she wouldn’t he obsessed with working out, what she eats, getting veneers and botoxing the shit out of her face!

• Haha
  • Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
I shouldn’t do it to myself but I’ve just watched her latest vlog. What a load of shit. Talks about holidays/fun only being 10% of one’s life and how you need to find joy in the in between. A) she’s probably nicked that straight out of one her inspirational books and B) Er not in your case Zambo. She says she is exhausted most evenings after working long days. 😂😂😂

Also she’s on holiday/weekend breaks/out for lunch/dinner ALL THE TIME.

Also she has joined a local outdoor swimmers group and she can fuck right off. She is not a wild swimmer and has no idea about safety (or at least doesn’t share any with her dumb followers)

Last edited:
  • Angry

irunforfun

VIP Member
The notion of “empowering someone” reeks of believing you have the power and are giving it to someone, thereby assuming you have the power in that relationship. I’d love to know how these people feel about Zanna giving them power 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she is begging on her stories for some random guy to get help paying his medical bills when he just dropped £10k on a holiday to the Maldives. You make sure you have proper insurance. I had a ski accident in January and broke my shoulder - I was covered abroad because I made sure I had a correct policy in place before I travelled. Otherwise it puts you and the people you are travelling with in a silly situation.
Begging for this randomer but not one post about Ukraine. She’s horrific

littlewonder

Chatty Member
FORTY POUNDS for SIX meals??? or £60 for 12 servings?!
one being a kale and chickpea dahl (and it doesn’t even come with rice) which is such an easy and cheap meal to make, you literally just throw everything into a pot and could
make a week’s worth for far less than £7 - what a mark up that is!

Jesus Christ almighty £60 is what we spend on a full week online shop (literally everything - meals and snacks) plus extras and treats for two of us and we have a really varied and interesting diet (and 95% of our meals are vegan or veggie and I use a lot of oat milk because I’m obsessed)

I’m all for convenience (although Zanna probs just pretends she’s too busy and important to cook) and things like this are great if you’re busy / ill / cba and sometimes good for meal inspo if you wanna try something you’d never usually cook but that just seems like such a rip off??? I’d rather get a fucking takeaway, it’s almost the same price 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
2E96D76D-6255-4609-8D1E-2766DA99163F.png

Is it bad to wish her test comes back positive and she gets a reality check? Not sure that will help in any way, though. She’ll just have more stuff to complain about.

• Haha

Holachica

I finally unfollowed her today (and the gifted nest). I've been watching her follower count go down on social blade and after her lack of support for people suffering in Ukraine and finding myself quite frankly bored of yet another under water brag, I decided today was the day I would I follow. She's averaging 51 unfollows a day and has lost over 1,500 in the last 30 days!

Edited to correct myself. I was meant to write unfollowed not followed!

Last edited:
  • Heart