Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna seems to make friends with every influencer out there. Always feel like she’s clinging on to staying in the spotlight with the cool kids

Reactions: 8
Zanna seems to make friends with every influencer out there. Always feel like she’s clinging on to staying in the spotlight with the cool kids
Do they not know that (apparently, though she doesn't talk about it much) she's nearly THIRTY?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you go for a hike in such bad weather/winds? It's so irresponsible - they are they type of people who would need to take up mountain rescue team's time over pure stupidity. Just stay inside until it's safer, UGH.

Reactions: 8
Lol, so funny going 'hiking' in poor weather. Stupid fecking morons, her and her little young entourage. 🙄

Reactions: 2
You guys are forgetting this is Zanna, the MOST experienced, knowledgeable and best hiker in the entire world, a bit of bad weather is nothing to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, since you are always so helpful and there are people on the thread that walk and hike a lot, I need some recommendations for good walking trainers for wide feet. I mostly walk in cities with occasional trips to the countryside and seaside. (I have hiking boots for hills/mountains, just need something for long walks in flat terrain if that makes sense?) I tried Googling but it's overwhelming plus some of the wide fit options are so ugly :cry: I just need something that's good for my poor feet and looks semi presentable, like you know, you can wear it with black jeans and a nice top?

Reactions: 3
Guys, since you are always so helpful and there are people on the thread that walk and hike a lot, I need some recommendations for good walking trainers for wide feet. I mostly walk in cities with occasional trips to the countryside and seaside. (I have hiking boots for hills/mountains, just need something for long walks in flat terrain if that makes sense?) I tried Googling but it's overwhelming plus some of the wide fit options are so ugly :cry: I just need something that's good for my poor feet and looks semi presentable, like you know, you can wear it with black jeans and a nice top?
I have a pair of Arc'teryx Aerios that I got super cheap from Facebook marketplace- probably from the hiking gear buying and selling group, but it might be the running gear one. They're expensive new but you get a range of colour options so you can find ones that go with more outfit options. The facebook groups are always selling stuff and a good place to ask for recommendations. I actually really like barefoot shoes at the moment, my vivobarefoot ones really got me through those long lockdown walks.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Main thing is a good rocker sole, and whatever is going to accommodate the width. Every brand has good and bad annoyingly (My job includes giving footwear advice, I’m an Orthotist). Thankfully the chunky trainer look is ‘in’ but I have narrow feet so can’t give personal experience. Good brands to look at are ASICS and Hoka, do not touch sketchers. I have Merrell hiking boots which I did Yorkshire 3 peaks in no bother with no breaking in ✌. Hope that helps a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My absolute favourite is Adidas Terrex brand, and they have a lot of good options. Can’t recommend a specific model unfortunately (my favourite that I’ve now had 2 gtx pairs and one regular seems to not be sold anymore 😬), but as a fellow wide-foot I can say they have a few, just have a look at the top-down photos of the shoe, should give a good indication. As they’re outdoor oriented, the soles always seem very grippy, and I tend to go for gtx (gore-tex) so you’re ready for that sudden shower!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My absolute favourite is Adidas Terrex brand, and they have a lot of good options. Can’t recommend a specific model unfortunately (my favourite that I’ve now had 2 gtx pairs and one regular seems to not be sold anymore 😬), but as a fellow wide-foot I can say they have a few, just have a look at the top-down photos of the shoe, should give a good indication. As they’re outdoor oriented, the soles always seem very grippy, and I tend to go for gtx (gore-tex) so you’re ready for that sudden shower!
Seconded! I know Zanny Zanzan has a pair but they are excellent, especially the goretex high top trainers (think they’re called Terrex Free hiking shoes)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s got an acting career ahead of her if her newest ad is anything to go by 🤣

watching tv with a bizarrely serene expression… very Zen, Zanna:
663657F6-CAB2-4D13-A13A-48996ECDBD64.jpeg

OMG “startled!”:
2AB91D62-2AD6-4B5D-948E-8EA45DE57084.jpeg

awed and miming ‘woooow’:
76BF1B8F-EF8C-4880-A17B-74B0B31F1E91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220206-104820_Instagram.jpg

I can only assume that the only acting this person has previously seen has been in extremely low budget 90s horror films

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.