Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She’s full out not sustainable anymore and she’s not often bleating on about it. The issue is that 80% of her followers followed her because of that, so she tries to mask it and hide behind virtue signalling like a sustainable towel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit of a lurker on this forum but her (lack of) comment on Ukraine / Russia just speaks volumes about her as a person I think. She has a platform but hardly uses it for true benefit to the planet (since she is such an eco warrior) , and continues to do things that make her a living / walking oxymoron. Even if she is on holiday, she has time on a liveaboard to post about what is happening and direct people to information and resources in-between dives.

Her posts about finance and investment were the final straw for me... so continues the strive to be relevant to her 'ageing' following, but she is in no way an example of someone who has built her success on being smart and investment-savvy with her money, so it was just so confusing to me why she would suddenly start posting finance information.

Plus all these overpriced travel/hiking trips, just screams money-grab and not enough genuine content that real people care about. Why would I pay £250 to sleep in a hall in the middle of nowhere with strangers?! Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on this thread for a while but can’t keep my gob shut any longer 🤬 what a self indulged piece of crap she is. I’m sick of the comments on her trip such ‘ the best day today’ when elsewhere in the world bombs are dropping on innocent people and children are being killed. 🤬 ‘were we scared of the hammerhead sharks today’ while people are literally fleeing for their lives in true terror. This ‘person’ disgusts me to my stomach. A huge platform and not one word of how to help. Words fail me. She just carries on with her irrelevant tit, I’m truly disgusted. You don’t have to be political to show heart. Even the clueless Mrs Hinch has made an effort. What a nasty piece of work 🤬🤬 I hope she thinks twice about posting again about having the best day or a good day. Read the bleeping room you clueless self obsessed witch 🤬🤬🤬 rant over.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Of course it was the best experience ever- because you’re in it, right Zanbo?
Get a grip of yourself.
E3467ADD-1C7C-4F97-98E9-2ED5AF520DF4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I finally unfollowed her today (and the gifted nest). I've been watching her follower count go down on social blade and after her lack of support for people suffering in Ukraine and finding myself quite frankly bored of yet another under water brag, I decided today was the day I would I follow. She's averaging 51 unfollows a day and has lost over 1,500 in the last 30 days!

Edited to correct myself. I was meant to write unfollowed not followed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How nice it must be to think that a war in Europe (and what most people are touting as the first military action in WWIII) isn’t going to effect your life at all…

Also her argument for ruining the Earth so she can show it to people on Instagram is similar to the argument people have for places like SeaWorld “we need these places so children can see the animals and then they’ll care about them”. Both arguments are stupid. We don’t need to see her Instagram feed to know how beautiful the world is. She needs to stop gaslighting her followers and just admit she’s a selfish twit and wants to see these places for herself because she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's cute that people still think she cares one tiny bit about sustainability. She doesn't give a tit. Remember her long rambling list of lame excuses when people called her out for travelling so much, she just basically fully said "I couldn't care less about my emissions I just want to travel loads"
Oh I had missed this treasure trove! Laughing at “i buy less clothes”... and everything else.

Umm, if you really do offset your emissions after each flight, why don’t you talk about it more often and show us how to do it and why? Oh, maybe it’s because that’s just greenwashing that Greenpeace calls “scammer's dream scheme”..?

Also, Zanna, you don’t have a job, especially one that requires you to travel. Diplomats, lorry drivers and flight crews travel for work, you beg for free holidays.

For a sustainability warrior that she claims to be, she truly barely ever talks about this topic. Slapping SWS around isn’t sustainably, it’s a bleeping make believe 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope this year people start to see her for what she is. As you guys have said - her attitude to Ukraine is ridiculous. Her overpriced guided tours around the world that even wealthy people will struggle to afford once this energy crisis reaches it’s peak. Jobs and employment issues due to COVID. The climate crisis meaning people are wanting to fly less. Her lifestyle just doesn’t fit with what 99% of us are going through.

She’ll say that “travel is her job” so she still has to post about it. I’m sure most companies are adapting their work strategy and comms due to this situation so that argument doesn’t fly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep. She’s full out not sustainable anymore and she’s not often bleating on about it. The issue is that 80% of her followers followed her because of that, so she tries to mask it and hide behind virtue signalling like a sustainable towel 😂
I don’t understand how she thinks producing more consumer products (her swimwear and the reusable bottles) that that’s helping the planet. It’s the opposite.

Reactions: 9
Slightly OT but I’m surprised at how unhealthy all the coral looks - I wonder if she will address the affects of mass tourism in the Maldives and on the reefs.

He's a man on the boat trip, or specifically a 60 year old man (we know how hung up Zanna is on ages 🙄) and seems to be the boat 'joker' and wrote 'clunge' on the dive information board. Which of course Zanna thought was totes hilaire

• Sick
  • Wow
He's a man on the boat trip, or specifically a 60 year old man (we know how hung up Zanna is on ages 🙄) and seems to be the boat 'joker' and wrote 'clunge' on the dive information board. Which of course Zanna thought was totes hilaire
So strange, odd behaviour from a
Zanna and Andy. Two people I wouldn't want to be stuck on a boat with
#clunge 😒
so cringe I can’t deal. Does she really think posting 39368 videos underwater and then multiple videos of a 60 year old man is relatable #content for her audience 😐 clearly nothing better to share. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder if Andy knows he is being shared to thousands of strangers on the internet …

• Wow
Reactions: 13
yeah the obsession with age is weird, it’s like she expects everyone over 35 to be an ugly, boring old codger with no life or personality? like does she think that you reach 40 and everything is just DECAY and SADNESS?? And when someone she considers old is just living their life she’s all ‘omg goals 🤩 so admirable!’

I must admit though, I bet he’s a self proclaimed ‘lad with banter’ who gets all his jokes from the inbetweeners and pretends he made them up himself (sorry Andy but that’s what you get for writing ‘clunge’ as if it’s peak comedy x)

Zanna will be there going ‘🤣👌🏼👏🏻 you’re such a LEGEND pal’ over his tit jokes and laughing obnoxiously loud because she’s still stuck in 2010 and thinks that ‘cheeky’ is an acceptable word to describe a gin and tonic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugh everyone knows an “Andy” - I used to work with a couple and cringe if I saw them in the kitchen. You just can’t have a conversation without them saying something like “wheyyy she said!” Or you’d yawn and they’d say “ooh keeping you up are we?!”
Just duck off! It’s not even dad humour!

Also klunge on the map?? It’s cringy as duck! Zanna sharing it like it’s the funniest thing she’s ever heard?!

Also trust Zanna to have a fAvOuRiTe ShArK. Not a favourite marine animal but an actual favourite shark!

She’s so annoying!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yep the whole of the past two weeks has been so cringe.. and still no statement or posts about Ukraine :cry:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.