Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to maldives in December 2020 ! Twice in two years... ugh just go offline zanna, do us all a favor
I see she's lost 1000 followers.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. even her fans just want her to duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she want us all to acknowledge and reward her generosity for bringing a tin of shortbread to the man who ‘saved her life’??? Now don’t get me wrong if a patient shows their appreciation to me or any of my colleagues it is lovely (but not expected) it just seems this post is another brag of just how marvellous and thoughtful our zanna is. There’s just something that really irritates me about that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she want us all to acknowledge and reward her generosity for bringing a tin of shortbread to the man who ‘saved her life’??? Now don’t get me wrong if a patient shows their appreciation to me or any of my colleagues it is lovely (but not expected) it just seems this post is another brag of just how marvellous and thoughtful our zanna is. There’s just something that really irritates me about that post.
This surgeon has probably saved thousands of lives since her.... she wasn't his first and certainly won't be his last. Get over yourself Zanna, you're just a number.

Reactions: 11
Glonal covid chaos? duck off Rosanna, people died and lost their jobs and some spent a very long time alone isolated, but to you its just 'chaos'?

Reactions: 9
Glonal covid chaos? duck off Rosanna, people died and lost their jobs and some spent a very long time alone isolated, but to you its just 'chaos'?
It disrupted her travel schedule. Literally the biggest inconvenience she’s ever experienced.

Reactions: 21
This surgeon has probably saved thousands of lives since her.... she wasn't his first and certainly won't be his last. Get over yourself Zanna, you're just a number.
Yes I think this is why it irritates me. As if she’s something so special to him. He will treat her no differently to any of his other patients. And I’m sure he’s saved many lives and all those people will be eternally grateful. You can never put a price on a life. It feels very much ‘you saved my life , well done you! I’m loaded and money is no object but here have a tin of biscuits as a token of thanks’ Just duck off Zanna

Meanwhile back at the panelled nest little Ant enjoys his 2 weeks of peace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
4DD6F8D9-FB7D-4207-8CC2-82F2B96C0A13.png

She could’ve at least brought him something not so “last minute from the airport duty free” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It was supposed to be a humble brag, but all I see is that she doesn’t really give a tit (or a fart)...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She must have the longest intestine he's ever operated on, that needs to count for something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she's lost 1000 followers.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. even her fans just want her to duck off.
I think it says a lot about her recent behaviour that her past threads have lasted around 2.5 months and now we are nearly halfway through this thread in about a fortnight - who’d have thought it was possible for her to get MORE annoying? She constantly surprises me 🤩

God, I'm recovering from COVID but because of the tit US policies, I only was able to take three days off work. I'd LOVE to take off 16 days not to travel half across the world and pollute more than most people do in a year just cause I want to brag about the marine life I saw, but to rest.

She's truly one of the most annoying influencers out there. Can't wait for her half arsed, totally useless, plagiarized guide to diving in the Maldives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You are supposed to wait
View attachment 1068650

She could’ve at least brought him something not so “last minute from the airport duty free” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It was supposed to be a humble brag, but all I see is that she doesn’t really give a tit (or a fart)...
BISCUITS!!!!!!
LOL
THE SMALLEST BOX EVER TOO!!!!

1645112814229.png

at least get him a good bottle of something - ok maybe he doesn't drink but this gift is RIDICULOUS!!!!!

also its so weird she has tagged the surgeon in so many of her photos... I just looked at his tagged photos lol

1645113943484.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You are supposed to wait

BISCUITS!!!!!!
LOL
THE SMALLEST BOX EVER TOO!!!!

View attachment 1069050

at least get him a good bottle of something - ok maybe he doesn't drink but this gift is RIDICULOUS!!!!!
This is the real Zanna, stingy AF. She only lives so grandly because Ant pays for everything/she gets stuff gifted. I would have been so embarrassed to gift the doctor I credit with saving my life that tiny tin of... airport biscuits... Like, get him something nice at least.

Not saying you need to give him a Rolex, but at least some properly fancy British goodies, or alternatively, something like a coffee table beautiful book of England. Something nice and with heart. Not a tiny tin box you bought at the Duty Free.

This is the real Zanna, stingy AF. She only lives so grandly because Ant pays for everything/she gets stuff gifted. I would have been so embarrassed to gift the doctor I credit with saving my life that tiny tin of... airport biscuits... Like, get him something nice at least.

Not saying you need to give him a Rolex, but at least some properly fancy British goodies, or alternatively, something like a coffee table beautiful book of England. Something nice and with heart. Not a tiny tin box you bought at the Duty Free.
I know... imagine what he thinks - rich spoilt brat flying out to maldives every year and brings him a miniature biscuit box - oh my goodness she is ridiculous...

Bet's on how much of her trip is PR gifted hotel stays?

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness I thought that was his phone!! Please tell me she didn’t buy her hero surgeon a snack size packet of biscuits 😂😂😂
Oh my god! I did too! There’s like, what, 3 biscuits in that tin? It’s smaller than an iPhone.

Also, wasn’t she in the Maldives in Dec. 2020? So why is she bringing him a present now and making a big song and dance about gifting him cheap duty free biscuits that scream afterthought?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 2
This thread is literally giving me life this evening - working out the dimensions of the biscuit tin Is making me howl to prove it’s the Zanno teeny tiny ant sizes biscuits. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.