Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring “cosy vlog”, the amount of editing & replying to comments she does must completely wipe her out as she only posts 1or 2 vlogs a week. I’m waiting to see if she mentions how much her electricity bill is with all that tumble drier use, and her water bill must be high (if she’s on a meter) considering she has the tap running all the time. Gizmo is a lovely little dog, I can’t believe they don’t take them for walks. You would think she was Martha Stewart with all her baking she’s doing. I don’t know why I watch these every week as they are so boring.

Reactions: 10
She’s got this weird habit of saying “bless him” whenever Burnham does something related to the home - the washing up or the laundry.
It’s his home so I would expect him to do these tasks.
Saying that fits with this 1950s housewife thing she has going on where she tries to pretend she's the best wife ever looking after her man and being so grateful for his existence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They are an odd pair, they have zero drive or plans for anything and seem to just be plodding along, must be very boring

Reactions: 3
What is her obsession with rice with her dinners… way too many carbs and unneeded

And that giggle.

Why have the hot tap constantly running when she washes up?, madness and what a waste.

Reactions: 9
Very wasteful, but then again she doesn’t realise the cost or harm of things…

Not mentioned any of her embroidery since she said she had a new hobby - what did that last, like 2 weeks

Reactions: 5
How much bread making in a vlog? The couple's craft was a hand holding cast...........

• Haha
  • Sick
I was bored so actually watched, blimey, all that bread, must cost a fortune in leccy putting the oven on just for that!
Hate how the way their dogs scrounge, bubs is a boring bugger, I really can't see anything between them, the hand sculpture was :sick:
Oh and another old vlog, November 5th, 2 weeks ago!

So she's doing vlogmas but says she won't be able to upload every day.... There is no point her doing vlogmas at all! Every year she uploads videos that are at least 10 days behind which defeats the object of it. What is the point Candy give it up.
Delightful seeing lazy Bubzzz in his pyjamas again. Does he wear anything else?
And her Pinnochio mum 'hurt her back' so couldn't come round for dinner. Yeah right!
Baking so much bread... she's clearly bored. Maybe try walking your dogs instead? Would like to know exactly how often those dogs are walked....
Do they ever have a meal that isn’t meat ? They could do with trying a couple of vegetarian meals each week …

Last edited:
So she's doing vlogmas but says she won't be able to upload every day.... There is no point her doing vlogmas at all! Every year she uploads videos that are at least 10 days behind which defeats the object of it. What is the point Candy give it up.
Delightful seeing lazy Bubzzz in his pyjamas again. Does he wear anything else?
And her Pinnochio mum 'hurt her back' so couldn't come round for dinner. Yeah right!
Baking so much bread... she's clearly bored. Maybe try walking your dogs instead? Would like to know exactly how often those dogs are walked....
How old are these two?? They really are an old fashioned boring pair! Him in his pjs and gaming with 'jeff' :sick:
I get so annoyed about their dogs, they never walk them, get off your arses and take them out!

I think they are mid 30's but act at at least 80+. Saying that I have relatives in their 80's who are sprightlier than those two absolute flumps.

You just know those pyjama bottoms have a 'smell' to them in the crotch area... GROSS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think they are mid 30's but act at at least 80+. Saying that I have relatives in their 80's who are sprightlier than those two absolute flumps.

You just know those pyjama bottoms have a 'smell' to them in the crotch area... GROSS
Oh you, you had to go there about a smelly crotch :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I'm wondering if just Kate is visiting this weekend? Is she gona be staying with them!

• Haha
OMG another yawn fest, think she should see the Dr as she’s always so tired. That gilet did nothing for her - only showed how much weight she has piled on, but I suppose 3 loaves in 1 weekend isn’t helping. Did anyone hear her mention if Kitchen aid wanted to give her a machine she’d use it on her channel.
The vlog was also 2weeks old - filmed on bonfire night. I wish she’d stop fiddling with her bloody hair🤬

OMG another yawn fest, think she should see the Dr as she’s always so tired. That gilet did nothing for her - only showed how much weight she has piled on, but I suppose 3 loaves in 1 weekend isn’t helping. Did anyone hear her mention if Kitchen aid wanted to give her a machine she’d use it on her channel.
The vlog was also 2weeks old - filmed on bonfire night. I wish she’d stop fiddling with her bloody hair🤬
Uploading a video 2 weeks old then calling it a weekly/weekend vlog is ridiculous. She should just film one vlog over a month and have done with it.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t need to see a dr she needs to sort her diet out - doubt her meal plan is used it’s probably all take aways.

I can’t believe they used actual food kitchen items to mix up non-food stuff for that kit 🤢

She’s always on the grab for free stuff - I think the boohoo stuff was gifted as well!

And that gilet she was wearing, wow, looked like a pattern machine threw up all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s always on the grab for free stuff - I think the boohoo stuff was gifted as well!

And that gilet she was wearing, wow, looked like a pattern machine threw up all over it
I couldstop laughing when she said she's going to do more fashion, sorry but she has the taste of a much older lady,to be fair my 88 yr old mum said she thought she had out dated fashion sense. They come across as a very odd couple more like brother and sister or friends,but theres no kind of sex appeal between them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.