Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Sorry forgot to add.. why the fuck do you need a granny apron on to decorate the tree!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sarlis

VIP Member
Another clue that the dogs didn’t get a walk was that Bubzzzzzzzz changed straight into his pyjamas when he got home.
Those two lazy , selfish, greedy oafs need a kick up the backside.
agree she’s getting faker and faker as time goes on.
tbf he might have thought they had already been walked… she could have lied to him about doing it…
But I also think they both just super fucking lazy they just let them out to the back garden a lot.

They had time when they woke up to take them out and after work…
If people are really watching her and thinking she is real then damn are people easy to fool. She comes across as so fake it’s nauseating

also the waiting by the door to say welcome home 🤮 jeez how odd. I mean I would go and great my partner when they got through the door but wouldnt stand there waiting

Sarlis

VIP Member
OMG another yawn fest, think she should see the Dr as she’s always so tired. That gilet did nothing for her - only showed how much weight she has piled on, but I suppose 3 loaves in 1 weekend isn’t helping. Did anyone hear her mention if Kitchen aid wanted to give her a machine she’d use it on her channel.
The vlog was also 2weeks old - filmed on bonfire night. I wish she’d stop fiddling with her bloody hair🤬
She’s always on the grab for free stuff - I think the boohoo stuff was gifted as well!

And that gilet she was wearing, wow, looked like a pattern machine threw up all over it

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Going out with a friend is progress I guess. I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her but then I hear that giggle and remember how fake she is.

I can never work out if they’re struggling for money or not. They don’t go out in the evening ever, but she did mention getting lots of takeaways. Then she mentioned those garden chairs that are £100 each and said they would wait to see if they got money at Christmas to buy them but if you usually only stay in the house/garden and don’t really go anywhere surely you’d have the money to buy them? Then she buys flowers etc from the farm shop they aren’t cheap. It’s really puzzling.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Very dull vlog!! Definitely using covid as an excuse for being lazy now.

Why was she acting like she was hiking up mountains before covid!? ‘Before i would be all go go go’ no you wouldnt candy.

You only go go go to haskins and that’s it.

• Haha

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Showing that dog walk was purely for comments made not because it is a routine thing. Puts out how much they love the dogs but don’t give them what they need which is daily walks. Wonder what Kate thinks of this? She goes out in all weathers and puts her dog first (how it should be)
She is so see through now it’s laughable.
Also at the beginning saying she was going to do a vlog so it was great timing to receive the Cherryz parcel.. stop with the lies, you had those things gifted to you so that why you put out a video, I can see straight through her.
she’s not all sweet and nice as she wants to come across, she’s trying to manipulate her viewers into thinking she’s this perfect homely sweet kind person, if this is the case then why hasn’t she got any friends and why does she never do anything exciting with them? Such a boring boring way to spend your life. The only two real friends she has live so far away from her (Kate and Kate)
No one close that she can hang out with or go shopping with etc, as a couple they never do anything together that’s exciting. It’s all so bleaugh

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I hope her fans / followers start to see her for what she is after this PayPal barefaced cheekiness! She must take after her mother for being a grabby mare !

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
How come they don’t go out for meals, cinema, bowling even bloody bingo. Something to get them out the house. I LOVE being cosy at home but my god I couldn’t live like that. They never go concerts or theatre anything. Just home all day and night! It’s really really weird!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Exactly. I didn’t think she could go any lower with how mundane her life and vlogs are and then she treats us with ‘de-bobbling’.
Who scrolls YouTube and sees a title like that and thinks ‘Ooh, de-bobbling, a must watch!’

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Cant believe you’d spend £90 on 2 fold up camping chairs - they must have spent over £200 that day, and have more money than sense. Notice the McDonald’s and the waffles, no mention of the weight loss this week. I can’t believe she went out walking with only 1 dog I wonder if Giz got a walk? Looks as if the linen shirt could be the new replacement for that checked one she was always wearing.
Just wish she’d leave her bloody hair alone and play some different music.

Happy Easter all. X

Sarlis

VIP Member
No not them,but @Persha who's claiming to be her aunt, just drops by says stuff, like her mum has broken bones, then just disappears 🤷‍♀️
And she’s just as inactive as the niece lol

Not a good advert for a WW ambassador, cos surely even her weeklies wouldn’t be enough for that. Just a thought would not part of the conditions of being a WW ambassador be posting on YouTube/Insta and all that?
She would of got paid for ads she’s done I imagine (I imagine she would have had to sign some sort of contract for each one doubt they do long term for someone not high profile) she was terrible anyway - when making a recipe she couldn’t even be bothered to go out and get the actual ingredients used!

I agree with about them claiming benefits, if what the aunt is saying is true! I've just been reading on here about a disabled person who really gets scrutinized about their benefits, but her dad looks fit enough to work and her mum, who suffers mentally can pop off to France, really pisses me off !
My MIL is on benefits and is far too sick to work or even leave the house some days, you wouldn’t think it and we’ve even had the comments from people who don’t know different, other days she’s can barely move and also suffers with depression.

The impression I got from candy’s videos was mental health and arthritis, (she probably also suffering with age related issues) so who knows what’s wrong with her but considering she couldn’t drag herself out to a garden centre but could go France from what anyone could tell - alone - (if the husband is supposed to be her carer as well) makes me think she isn’t as bad as she’s probably claiming but still may be too ill to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Unfortunately, she really doesn’t have any friends. She’s cut off from almost everyone she has ever been friends with.
There must be recurring reasons none of these friendships last??
I wish an ex friend would come on here anonymously and give us some context.
The fact she had to delete her wedding videos and photos due to falling out with everyone is such tragic.
Every weekend ‘homemaking’ in a tiny cramped house. A husband who is beyond lazy. She’s not happy, its all fake.
I am still curious about her mentioning the Mormon church. This would explain a lot. But surely you can’t just randomly start attending a church or Latter Day Saints? They seem pretty strict and insular.
The hair thing is weird. That length , it’s creepy somehow.
She’d look gorgeous with a long bob or shoulder length style.
She’d be better off give up YouTube and get in touch with what she really wants not what she wants to try and portray,

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I thought the gift buying in Primark showed zero imagination. She says she was buying gifts for her in laws who watch the vlogs. So they'll be watching that knowing they are getting something from Primark which is okay I suppose but is so 'meh' in quality and excitement. When I buy gifts for older relatives I try and shop locally to get them something a bit different, like hampers with nice jams honey cheese etc. Or M+S for smellies, clothes etc which are good quality.
Meanwhile Bubzzzzz is pointing out all the Lego he wants that cost hundreds.

• Heart

Hjhh

i have a new thing that annoys me … why does she say “my love” at the end of every conversation with “bubs” it literally makes my skin crawl .

ryvitaninja

I am amazed that a company felt fit to send her a treadmill. She could bloody walk the dogs for a start, or perhaps utilise the bike and trampoline she has.

I will watch with interest if her Christmas pjs fit. Primark sizes can be a bit hit and miss!

She seemed a bit disappointed her mum didn’t come round, I really do feel for her as it seems like Candy has to put in all the effort with her.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Oh god these 2 are just boring losers. I guarantee they go camping once and it’ll all be up the loft. Plus they aren’t taking the dogs camping with them!!! Isn’t camping an ideal situation to be able to take your pets?! I want to go to a Caravan cos I can take my pets. Such selfish basstuuuuurds!

Zoombeeni2245

Just coming here to say what you’re all saying. The PayPal link is terrible, she must think she’s so entitled. Discussed 😡
Totally agree. If she really was a Christian she would tell people to donate to a charity. She’s full of 💩 it’s all a fake act. She’s love nothing more than being paid to be a influencer. I’m surprised she’s not on TikTok.