Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of points : no WAY did she walk both those dogs by herself, what's the point of that towel rail in her livingroom and how the holy hell do both of them fit in that that tiny bed ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She filmed today's vlog, the first vlogmas vlog, on the 19th November.....so she's already 12 days behind.

She's insufferable. Tucking a robin into the tree 'is so precious'. The way she talks with that posh accent....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She filmed today's vlog, the first vlogmas vlog, on the 19th November.....so she's already 12 days behind.

She's insufferable. Tucking a robin into the tree 'is so precious'. The way she talks with that posh accent....
I despise the posh pretend accent. It’s laughable.
She needs to give up Xmas vlogs as it’s pointless.

Reactions: 4
Another person commented on Kate's vlog about Candy & Burnham not walking the dogs but I think it's been deleted now. Don't understand why people delete the negative comments, if you go into the public domain you have to take the good & the bad, and what's with Candy singing Pia Jesu in the church.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate’s head is too far up Candy’s bum for my liking.
Also defo think Bubzzzzz fancies Kate

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me what Kate's channel is called please.

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what Kate's channel is called please.
It’s Just Kate.

OMG I feel sick the way she’s gushing over her Christmas decorations, you’d think she’s decorating a top London hotel - ffs Candy it’s a tiny little 2 bedroom house. What’s with the apron to put the tree up? My god she’s piled the weight back on, especially noticeable when she had that gilet on (in Kate’s vlog). I was wondering where the treadmill has been moved to, and notice the dog walks are back on the weekly planner.

Last edited:
It’s Just Kate.

OMG I feel sick the way she’s gushing over her Christmas decorations, you’d think she’s decorating a top London hotel - ffs Candy it’s a tiny little 2 bedroom house. What’s with the apron to put the tree up? My god she’s piled the weight back on, especially noticeable when she had that gilet on (in Kate’s vlog). I was wondering where the treadmill has been moved to, and notice the dog walks are back on the weekly planner.

Thanks - will have a little looky.

Reactions: 1
Had to laugh,

Candy: i’m going to upload every other day.. at least 2 a week

someone needs to work on their maths skills

so we will probably get 2 videos only that was recorded in December 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I feel so stupid. I've been walking my dog twice a day, every day, even when it's rained or snow lies on the ground. Nobody told me it was twice a WEEK. Have I been conned by the wee fella? He seems to like it, and it keeps me fit and healthy, so I reckon I'll continue :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry forgot to add.. why the duck do you need a granny apron on to decorate the tree!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say on an earlier vlog the tree was going up in November? So Burnham isn’t seeing his family for Christmas if he went to see them already ?

I know family dynamics are always different but I would always go and see my in laws for Christmas/Easter type meet ups. I find it strange Candy didn’t go along.

And they never seem to stay with his family. Only go over the top for her own despite her mum always letting her down.

Dog walking is the simplest thing that could get them both fitter and healthier and they do their best to avoid it. Takes effort to avoid two dogs that must be bouncing off the walls because they need exercise.

Next thread title suggestions

Youpenga #3 3 loaves of bread a day keeps the dog walking at bay

Youpenga #3 Vlogmas filmed in November because she thinks we won't remember

Youpenga #3 Frozen veg and loaves of bread but cant be arsed to walk her pets

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Dog walking is the simplest thing that could get them both fitter and healthier and they do their best to avoid it. Takes effort to avoid two dogs that must be bouncing off the walls because they need exercise.

Next thread title suggestions

Youpenga #3 3 loaves of bread a day keeps the dog walking at bay

Youpenga #3 Vlogmas filmed in November because she thinks we won't remember

Youpenga #3 Frozen veg and loaves of bread but cant be arsed to walk her pets
Walking the dog is literally my mental health top tip. You can meet other people out and about and have a good natter, or you can bugger off over a deserted field and rant to yourself about whatever is bugging you that day.

• Heart
she doesn’t like being around people though does she, would rather stop indoors and ‘chill ‘ for 5 minutes hours.
I bet those dogs have mad proper moments but most the time there on camera they just lay about and look depressed.
there also confided to such a small room most the time, I beginning to think they should never have gotten either of them.

I think she has tree envy and has been watching too many other videos

Reactions: 5
I've worked out why her laugh irritates me, she sounds exactly like 343 guilty spark for anyone familiar with halo 😂

You just knew her weekend holiday food haul was going to be 38lbs of meat, a week's worth of crisps and sweets for a family of 4, processed dinners and for health, 2 tomatoes and 4 bananas

Last edited:
  • Haha
She reminds me of Janine from Eastenders when Janine is trying to be nice and "sweet" to get her own way.

Links a PayPal account for subscribers to get her and Bubs coffee..... then has a holiday in a Yorkshire Lodge that costs god knows how much 🙄🙄

She reminds me of Janine from Eastenders when Janine is trying to be nice and "sweet" to get her own way.

Links a PayPal account for subscribers to get her and Bubs coffee..... then has a holiday in a Yorkshire Lodge that costs god knows how much 🙄🙄
At the moment, that particular lodge is nearly 900 a pop

I’ve not watched yet. Did she take her usual 6 Litres of Coke Zero ?
Of course. With a bottle of rum.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.