Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine needing the reminder to walk dogs. And only putting it every other day. You shouldn't need the reminder because it's something you do every day anyway.

Her dogs are only little, it's not like they need 5 mile walks.

Reactions: 9
Showing that dog walk was purely for comments made not because it is a routine thing. Puts out how much they love the dogs but don’t give them what they need which is daily walks. Wonder what Kate thinks of this? She goes out in all weathers and puts her dog first (how it should be)
She is so see through now it’s laughable.
Also at the beginning saying she was going to do a vlog so it was great timing to receive the Cherryz parcel.. stop with the lies, you had those things gifted to you so that why you put out a video, I can see straight through her.
she’s not all sweet and nice as she wants to come across, she’s trying to manipulate her viewers into thinking she’s this perfect homely sweet kind person, if this is the case then why hasn’t she got any friends and why does she never do anything exciting with them? Such a boring boring way to spend your life. The only two real friends she has live so far away from her (Kate and Kate)
No one close that she can hang out with or go shopping with etc, as a couple they never do anything together that’s exciting. It’s all so bleaugh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently her mum and dad have 5 chihuahas.... I reckon they don't get walked either (esp with how lazy he parents are - her mum is in bed most days apparently and her dad is useless) so maybe in Candy's warped mind it is normal to not walk her own pets....
But it is totally unacceptable. I can't see Kate thinking it's okay...

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t do her fake yawning anymore. I would like a fly on the wall when the camera is off. I bet she can be right cow. No wonder Bub💤 looks permanently pissed off and miserable. What do they actually see in each other?

Reactions: 6
How many times in her last borefest of a vlog did she mention that such and such would be good when you have guests/friends round 🤔. Does she have any friends ? Does she have guests round? I think she's a lonely, sad person who had absolutely nothing going on in her life and lives in a dream world . I don't get the friendship with Kate. I think that will fizzle out soon . Walking her dogs every other day all of a sudden? Sad , sad person with a dodgy haircut and a vomit inducing cackle .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like how’s she become the next Nigella Lawson - how quick it changes from trying to eat better to now over doing it - I’m sure she’s gained more weight.

still can’t believe there not walking the dogs properly it’s shocking -could you imagine what they would be like if they had a baby as well

I really want a Danish dough whisk....
if she gets a kitchen aid stand mixer the Danish dough whisk will be banish to a dark kitchen drawer - good jobs she’s got a small kitchen the dough whisk is safe (for now), she def doesn’t have space for a stand mixer and the kitchen aid one weighs a heck of a lot more than a her casserole dish / mine stays on my kitchen counter!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I guess she’s been reading here and all this dog walking business is for our benefit. Um thing is Candy you and bubzzzzz are both fat lazy cnuts who will show these dogs being walked then like everything in your life will disappear. You and especially that man of yours are so lazy apart from tidy up/baking/gaming/talking shite/laughing like a fukin idiot! I’m shocked you have to remind yourself to walk those beautiful little things. Shocked! Those walks should be cast into your brain as easy as making coffee. Wake up take dogs out before work! Oh I’m working from home, I’ll take my dogs (BOTH DOGS) out on my break. Just get in from work, take my dogs out for a walk THEN last thing at night let them nip out for a quick pee in garden. But no you and Bubs like to get up early and spend an hour together on sofa holding hands haha but you need strangers to remind you how utterly stupid that is when your poor dogs haven’t seen sight of a park in weeks! You best believe I’m sure you both are the talk of your neighbour hood for how little is seen of them both! You’re a disgrace! Whilst you’re reading here, cut that hair, it’s a bloody mess and your fringe makes you look like Myra Hindley. 😡😡

You read her like a book 👏👏👏 love it!

• Heart
if she gets a kitchen aid stand mixer the Danish dough whisk will be banish to a dark kitchen drawer - good jobs she’s got a small kitchen the dough whisk is safe (for now), she def doesn’t have space for a stand mixer and the kitchen aid one weighs a heck of a lot more than a her casserole dish / mine stays on my kitchen counter!
I thought her bread recipe was 'no knead'.........she doesn't need a Kitchen Aid!!! Her and Bubz are both working so, she can buy herself one at £450 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought her bread recipe was 'no knead'.........she doesn't need a Kitchen Aid!!! Her and Bubz are both working so, she can buy herself one at £450 😂
Lol good point it is, she did ask for all the attachments too though maybe she’s got grand plans to start making her own pasta/ice cream/minced meat etc.

she’d rather beg for one than buy - i get the feeling there not saving much for a house (one of her goals) with the amount she spends on cupboard staples and flour and other tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol good point it is, she did ask for all the attachments too though maybe she’s got grand plans to start making her own pasta/ice cream/minced meat etc.

she’d rather beg for one than buy - i get the feeling there not saving much for a house (one of her goals) with the amount she spends on cupboard staples and flour and other tat.
My husband remarks about my unused Kenwood Chef...every time he goes in the pan cupboard 😂. He bought it for my 40th ...I'm now 51....eek - It will come in handy one day 😂😂

• Haha
My husband remarks about my unused Kenwood Chef...every time he goes in the pan cupboard 😂. He bought it for my 40th ...I'm now 51....eek - It will come in handy one day 😂😂
haha I’m guilty of that too, if i one day want to whip up an ice cream, my ice cream maker is ready and waiting 🤣

• Haha
FYI peeps. Her brother's baby was born on 22nd Nov. Don't watch her vlogs but I am sure there is no mention of the new arrival.
Apparently she is upset as they hve been trying for ages but his new buba was unplanned. New buba is the cutest little boy who looks just like this dad.

• Heart
  • Wow
She's been sent a treadmill! :eek:............................................................................

...she carefully cooked her mother and herself a chicken....and she didn't turn up to eat it! My late mother had cancer and she would come for dinner no matter what! This is the sixth Christmas without her. Candy's mother is horrid - I bet she soon legs it over to France to see her first born grand child!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
As she seems to be 2weeks behind with the vlogs baby probably hasn’t arrived yet.

Noticed Bubs almost came to life in the Lego store. That's the most animated i've seen him.

• Haha
How the duck has she been gifted a treadmill.? We've just spent over a grand on one and she gets gifted one. Even less incentive to walk the dogs now she can trundle along in the warm watching tv.

• Heart
Treadmill was banished away behind a mirror almost instantly….you just know it WILL NOT get used! Why would you need one anyway when there’s dogs to walk….

purchasing more stupid little spoons….can she never just wing it with recipes like the rest of us do? Just throw in a couple of spoons full rather than the ‘exact’ amount….isn’t that the fun of baking?

matching pyjamas. More excuses to stay in them to get moneys worth and just be LAZY

Clips of Her doing a bit of housework….she’s now at the point of having almost made herself disabled she’s put on SO much weight. She can barely move. Is this the biggest she’s ever been? A cream soda followed by a coffee laden with cream?? There’s no hope

bubz with the Lego…..candy will buy that for him. The big kid he is. he clearly wants it and she is all about bigging up her bubz!

Reactions: 3
OMG can she get anymore annoying, she was like a child gushing over the random tit oops Primark purchases. They will never be able to afford their own home with all the money they waste. Sorry but I don’t get the matching pyjamas thing. Wonder how long it will be before the treadmill gets relegated to the same place as the folding bike (wherever that is). I noticed there were no dog walk entries on her weekly planner.
1 more - thing how many change of clothes does a person have during a day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.