Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog was filmed 8 days ago šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s been ā€˜burning the candle at both endsā€™ so took a break.
So going back to the office, albeit not full time, was just ā€˜too muchā€™ for her. How did she manage before then? She doesnā€™t do anything !

Oh and bubzzzz has conveniently ā€˜pulled his backā€™ so needs to rest. Yes , heā€™s definitely not looking for an excuse to sleep/rest/be a sloth
Bubzzz (love what you did there!) He really is a lazy arse, he does nothing!!! Bet he was soo upset his grass seed didn't work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a good ambassador for WW - the Lidl haul wasnā€™t exactly ā€healthyā€ after all with multipacks of crisps and chocolate. Wonder how much weight she has put on?
Did you notice that she corrected herself, when she spoke about being naughty on the weekend? She then quickly changed it and said sheā€™s reasonably good on a Sunday itā€™s just Saturday that she eats what she wants. I was immediately thinking this is because of her work with WW, she quickly thought about what she was saying and changed it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least the old Croak turned up on Mothers Day. No sign of broken bones again tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vlog was filmed 8 days ago šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s been ā€˜burning the candle at both endsā€™ so took a break.
So going back to the office, albeit not full time, was just ā€˜too muchā€™ for her. How did she manage before then? She doesnā€™t do anything !

Oh and bubzzzz has conveniently ā€˜pulled his backā€™ so needs to rest. Yes , heā€™s definitely not looking for an excuse to sleep/rest/be a sloth
not have sex lmao no babies happening in that house

All the hard work and looks like she's let it all go again.
my god looks like she has put it all back on, and her skin looks awfulā€¦ on plan m-f then off plan the weekend makes no sense way too easy to over eat.

Pissed me off when she said about it takes time to get back on plan - no it doesnā€™t! stop being so gluttonous and eating too much

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel it can be hard to diet when someone else you live with constantly eats crapā€¦

bubz obviously hasnā€™t supported her in the weight loss journey, and she has let it go again which is a shame as she was doing so well with it.

If she does really want that baby then she really needs to look after her health, carrying a child is really hard on the body, during and after pregnancy

Reactions: 7
Yes it is hard when your partner isnā€™t dieting either (I know from experience) but if she wants a baby so much she would not be so easily led by him and eating healthy does not mean you miss out on the nicer foodā€¦ Iā€™m sure she stopped going to church because he wasnā€™t going with her - if sheā€™s going to hit her goal weight loss sheā€™ll have to work twice as hard. Good luck to her I say

Reactions: 3
Yes it is hard when your partner isnā€™t dieting either (I know from experience) but if she wants a baby so much she would not be so easily led by him and eating healthy does not mean you miss out on the nicer foodā€¦ Iā€™m sure she stopped going to church because he wasnā€™t going with her - if sheā€™s going to hit her goal weight loss sheā€™ll have to work twice as hard. Good luck to her I say
I agree. He doesn't seem supportive of her at all. If I remember they met online and if that was on a site where men look for the curvier woman, then I'd say he won't want her to lose weight, hence not being supportive. Shame really as she really wants to be a mum, and it takes two to tango.

I agree. He doesn't seem supportive of her at all. If I remember they met online and if that was on a site where men look for the curvier woman, then I'd say he won't want her to lose weight, hence not being supportive. Shame really as she really wants to be a mum, and it takes two to tango.
Tbh she is just as bad as him, they just make excuses. What better reason do you need apart from having better health and quality of life to loose weight, than wanting a baby and if she needs to lose the weight to help achieve that you would think she would work harder for it.

And whatā€™s with her buying the same thing she already owns - brought a linen shirt was wearing the same thing! and she didnā€™t even wash itā€¦

Eeesshh its been a mission with mummy dearest and her visit to France. Now back home and back to usual self. While in France she managed to fall down a hill and break her shoulder and then did the same again and broke her arm!!!!
Have no bloody idea why miss prim and proper has disappeared for a while (don't really care either) its soul destroying watching her vlogs. I just usually go on here every couple of months to catch-up on what she is up to as its a lot more fun.
Looks like nothing has changed anyway. Still hollier than though and happy happy happy - OMG what an act being so perfect.
Laters

• Heart
Eeesshh its been a mission with mummy dearest and her visit to France. Now back home and back to usual self. While in France she managed to fall down a hill and break her shoulder and then did the same again and broke her arm!!!!
Have no bloody idea why miss prim and proper has disappeared for a while (don't really care either) its soul destroying watching her vlogs. I just usually go on here every couple of months to catch-up on what she is up to as its a lot more fun.
Looks like nothing has changed anyway. Still hollier than though and happy happy happy - OMG what an act being so perfect.
Laters
I'm really doubting you, you disappear the same time candy does! And she's started to vlog, up you pop!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Laters
The mother didnā€™t have any broken bones

FYI - i am blocked from all her social media stuff coz I don't agree and worship the ground she walks on, as well as her fathers again coz I disagreed with his sick points of view. Only person we are still in contact with is her brother and sometimes her mother when it suits her. Her brother doesn't put up with all her tit either. Her amazing father has blocked his own son as well and now sends abusive texts to the brothers fiance. Absolutely vile man.
I'm really doubting you, you disappear the same time candy does! And she's started to vlog, up you pop!
Not sure what you mean. I only pop in from time to time not a regular forum person.

The mother didnā€™t have any broken bones
She does. She was taking the dog for a walk when they were in France and the dog took off dragging her and she managed to hit a wall and broke her shoulder. Then a week or so later she was taking a walk and managed to slip on the ice and break her arm. My hubby had to fetch her from the airport when she came back and her husband and daugher would not fetch her and she came out of the airport for him to fetch her on one of those buggy things with her arm and shoulder in a sling. This was probably at least 6 weeks/2 months ago so probably healed a bit by now and only using a sling for something for support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nope, no broken bones so she must have been lying !
She definitely did as we were speaking to her on messenger just after she had done it. Her son and my hubby are very close so chat nearly everyday. He phoned us from the hospital and was complaining that they were trying to call her hubby to let him know and he was not answering his phone.

This was in Feb when she was in France.

Last edited:
Timelines arnt adding up, and the disappearance co-ordinating with Candys is suspiciousā€¦

am not the best detective on tattle but one thing I know for sure is the tattlers keep receipts and are in depth so when suspicions arise they are normally correct

edited to add-am bored and did some profile viewing its strikes me as odd u only come on tattle to veiw/comment on her thread, i see different tattlers on different threads and they comment and interact but youve only ever commented on Candys

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Timelines arnt adding up, and the disappearance co-ordinating with Candys is suspiciousā€¦

am not the best detective on tattle but one thing I know for sure is the tattlers keep receipts and are in depth so when suspicions arise they are normally correct

edited to add-am bored and did some profile viewing its strikes me as odd u only come on tattle to veiw/comment on her thread, i see different tattlers on different threads and they comment and interact but youve only ever commented on Candys
Again not sure what you mean. I hve said I am not a regular on here. Just enjoy reading posts from like minded people from time to time. If there is something I can comment on or add then I will. Not sure what a tattler is either. It makes sense that if there are no vlogs from her why would I comment as she is not saying anything???? The all comments on the forum from regulars is wondering where she is. Again how can I comment on that as I don't have anything to do with her.
What do you mean about timelines. Have no idea. What do you think is going on. I am totally lost????

Yes that is what I have said I don't look at anyone else. Just found this forum and liked it as people see her the way I do. I don't follow or tattle on anyone else.
What do you think is going on. Very confused. She is my relative which is why I only comment on her.

Someone isnā€™t telling the truth, because thereā€™s no way a woman of her age or anyone for that matter recovers from a broken arm and shoulder in less than a month. That photo was 12th March. None of it adds up.

Is this not an arm sling/rest the mother has on here? But tbh Iā€™m sure she always looks like a bag of broken bones hahaha. Something has defo happened with Candy, I think her a Bubzzzzz have been having problems. My god sheā€™s piled the weight and more back on too!

Attachments

That may well be a sling for a broken shoulder as I dnt think they can actually do much coz its an awkward place to break. But Persha goes on to say after breaking her shoulder she broke her arm which would most definitely be in a cast. At her age and how frail she looks i would say a cast would be on for at least 6-8 weeks.

ive said before weve had a strange one on this thread claiming to be receiving messages from Candy but it turns out she was sending them to themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.