Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I doubt very much she holds liberal views about many things.. would love her to prove us wrong and be the opposite of her dodgy dad though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t mentioned anything on it her socials so doubt it

Reactions: 3
Has she not posted on Instagram since the end of December or has she deleted stuff?

Reactions: 1
Her dad is vile, I looked through his FB a few months back and it was all racist anti vax bollocks, but being so proudly pro Putin tops it all.

Feel a bit sorry for Candy, neither parent seems ideal.
Possibly why she's so fixated on creating a perfect homely, happy house and life.

Reactions: 9
Has she not posted on Instagram since the end of December or has she deleted stuff?
She hasn’t posted since December on insta I don’t think… kinda glad she’s taking time of social media, shes changed from a few years ago imo - hopefully it gives her time to reflect on what’s actually important

Her dad is vile, I looked through his FB a few months back and it was all racist anti vax bollocks, but being so proudly pro Putin tops it all.

Feel a bit sorry for Candy, neither parent seems ideal.
Possibly why she's so fixated on creating a perfect homely, happy house and life.
Both her parents give me the creeps tbh… nothing wrong with wanting a better home life - she’s admitted it before about wanting to create the home she’s always wanted - but it shouldn’t be reflected around how much stuff you have, she seems to be constantly shopping and buying food

Last edited:
oh i'm glad to see there a thread on this absolute sap!!
Don’t get too excited it’s as quite as her social accounts most days to quote @evoway13 ‘tumble weed and crickets’…

But my god she’s so fake and I was watching some of her vlogs again hate the way she would always mention brands like she was begging for freebies and be saying how great a brand was when we’ve never seen her use it or talk about it before but got it as a sampler in those monthly subscription boxes

This is her dad.. supporting Russia & putin!? Absolutely vile 😡
Honestly, reading his FB page together with what Candy’s aunt (Persha) says about him, is all I need to know about this horrible toxic man. I think he has sociopathic tendencies - probably the reason for creeping us out on here!! Have to say, I think it helps to understand Candy better with the fake pretending she has a close knit happy family life etc. I’m sure she has to be in denial to cope /survive. I feel a bit sorry for Candy and her brother. I hope Candy will give herself a chance and seek some counselling. I doubt Jesus can fix her.

Yes, she used blatantly beg for items and model some really awful 100% polyester “soo super soft” dresses.
Don’t get too excited it’s as quite as her social accounts most days to quote @evoway13 ‘tumble weed and crickets’…

But my god she’s so fake and I was watching some of her vlogs again hate the way she would always mention brands like she was begging for freebies and be saying how great a brand was when we’ve never seen her use it or talk about it before but got it as a sampler in those monthly subscription boxes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, she used blatantly beg for items and model some really awful 100% polyester “soo super soft” dresses.
When she describes polyester fabric as beautiful 🤮 and she’s the worst type of ‘YouTuber’ recommending products when she hasn’t used them

When she describes polyester fabric as beautiful 🤮 and she’s the worst type of ‘YouTuber’ recommending products when she hasn’t used them
I find that nearly all the YouTubers that get gifted items from companies like Shein who’s products are mainly polyester rave about how wonderful they are. Wonder if they would be as enthusiastic if they had to pay for them.

• Haha
I wonder if she's pregnant?????
I had actually wondered that too, she was complaining of being tired a lot - maybe she is…

I find that nearly all the YouTubers that get gifted items from companies like Shein who’s products are mainly polyester rave about how wonderful they are. Wonder if they would be as enthusiastic if they had to pay for them.
I have never ordered from SHEIN or boohoo etc I think the majority of there stuff is utter tat! Would rather pay more for a quality item of natural materials that can last years

I think there’s a level of understanding readjusting to going back to the office but she did this while working outside the house before so it wouldnt take that long to get back in to the swing of things.
You cant tell me as someone who earns from ads etc that you havnt taken a single picture to upload to Instagram!?
Something has definitely happened…split up? Maybe she would be devastated coz there goes her christian wife thing…pregnant?? Maybe…cnt trust herself to not spill before the 3 months mark?
I dnt think theyve bought their own house, it just never seemed to be on her agenda, always too busy buying and decluttering the rented place
Been made redundant?
I think what ever it is is big and has shocked her enough to make her withdraw from all public profiles

I think there’s a level of understanding readjusting to going back to the office but she did this while working outside the house before so it wouldnt take that long to get back in to the swing of things.
You cant tell me as someone who earns from ads etc that you havnt taken a single picture to upload to Instagram!?
Something has definitely happened…split up? Maybe she would be devastated coz there goes her christian wife thing…pregnant?? Maybe…cnt trust herself to not spill before the 3 months mark?
I dnt think theyve bought their own house, it just never seemed to be on her agenda, always too busy buying and decluttering the rented place
Been made redundant?
I think what ever it is is big and has shocked her enough to make her withdraw from all public profiles
I think marriage problems myself. Bubs probably doesn’t want kids she’s being all obsessed with it but half assed with actually putting in any work to reach her goals (constantly off plan etc) and would explain spending more time playing his board games, and the devotionals.

She did mention about buying there own house (well saving for one) when she did that goals or q&a thing but she also said about decluttering (and then brought more stuff to replace anything she decluttered).

It wouldn’t take long to get back in to a routine of going back to the office, I mean she’s being doing it for years it’s not something you forget, she was obviously loving working from home a lot! And she doesn’t need to upload anything to earn she has a full time job (which she also loves to complain about)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.