Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ryvitaninja

When she packs her videos full of ads - last one I had an ad less than 30 seconds in, I think it’s poor form to have PayPal links.

Reactions: 9

Doohla

I don't know what's worse , the gravely low voice she puts on, the cackle laugh or the constant bread chat .... why am I even watching this pile of poo . Walk your bloody dogs 😡

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
What has happened to her??
The highlight of her weekend was de-bobbling her cushions and threadbare shirt, they never do anything interesting. She seems to have no friends and she dresses so boring now with the same old old fashioned stuff.
They are still young and yet they act like a 80yr old couple
My nearly 80 year old mother in law has a busier social life than Candy and 'Bubs'.......she goes swimming twice a week and dines out with her friends or goes to coffee mornings....She also walks everywhere!!! She never learned to drive so she'll walk two miles to our local Asda and then get a taxi home! It's hard to believe that Candy is in her 30's!

Sarlis

VIP Member
Probably because she never wants to leave the house when she’s at home (unless she can go out for sugary snacks, tat from primark or overpriced candles from bath and bodywork’s) she’s loves to potter around that tiny house of hers folding her blankets or baking bread

missCee

And that giggle.

Why have the hot tap constantly running when she washes up?, madness and what a waste.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Honestly this makes me so sad, those poor wee things are never walked. They have a tiny wee strip of grass to walk on! If I knew her address I would phone RSPCA to help them. Them two lazy bastards think as long as they have treats/food/bed they are spoilt. Dogs need to be out an about sniffing scents, running of energy. Why doesn’t her friend Kate ever say anything, as she walks her dogs loads.
I'd need to re-watch the vlog from today to double check but from what I saw neither her or Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz took them out all day and she just said she was letting them in the garden to do their business!! I am shocked at how bad this is! She is at home ALL day, she can take them out on her lunch break surely? Why do they get up so early 'to snuggle on the sofa' if they don't even walk the poor things?? Eeeh I'm fuming!

• Sad
  • Angry

Sarlis

VIP Member
At least 2 people have commented about Shein and their appalling working/employment conditions for the staff. She's liked and commented on all the lovey dovey posts but ignored those.
She’s probably hoping for more free stuff! - can’t stand shein or boohoo for that matter.

And begging for a kitchen aid in her last video cheeky cow!

She really thinks she’s owed free stuff because she puts shit videos on YouTube

JDo777

I put this today. Guess what Candy did.. 🤔🤣
She 1) played with her ratty, tatty ended, far too long hair? 2) ate a load of fat ridden carbohydrates? 3) brought a load of junk food? 4) played with her hair again? 5) giggled? 6) whinged about period cramps? 7) ate a load of junk food? 8) played with her hair? 9) ate £11.95 worth of sushi which was enough for at least 3 people? 10) Didn’t do ANYTHING which would remotely make herself feel better, like eat healthily, go for a walk or even shift her ample ass off the sofa? Oh and did she definitely delete your perfectly valid and correct comment?

• Heart

Idntknow

Every second day dog walks??? Those poor puppies, how are they not chewing the house up with boredom?

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Well that vlog just shows how unhealthy they are! But notice all the treat food was branded stuff! And come on waiting by the door for Bubzzzzzzz wtf!!!

Omg when she was showing the tin of Cadbury Heroes at the end she said last time her mum kept grabbing handfuls and stashing them in her handbag ! I can’t imagine my parent doing that , what a creepy old witch her mum is.

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’m repulsed that she’s been away few times this year, purchased lots of camping stuff. A new car. Yet asks people if they would like to buy her or Bubs a coffee and cake! I’ve not been on holiday this year or last. Nor have I bought new car etc….she’s a greedy bitch.

evoway13

VIP Member
,,,She's making jam now and going back to church........she'll be joining the WI next...... 😂 :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Another yawn fest!!!! You would think she’s a female Paul Hollywood all the talk of the bread she’s been making, and that bloody hair wish she’d either tie it up or get it cut she can’t stop touching it. There also seems a lot more hugging & kissing but is it all for show? Not sure how much longer I can watch her boring vlogs.

• Heart

Zoombeeni2245

Why is she pissing her knickers with excitement about making some stodgy white bread? It’s like she thinks she invented baking 😆

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake, she has to write down to take her dogs for a walk, been gifted a treadmill, that'll end up with the bike and trampoline :rolleyes:
Just get off your fat lazy arses and walk your dogs!!

• Heart

itsonlybantz

It’s ultra weird and an extra carb that should not be on a roast dinner ever… she’s sabotaging herself poor cow.

I don’t think she was anxious it’s just being nervous in a new situation (normal for most ppl), she’s probably playing for sympathy imo.

would it be hypocritical for him to go (even if it was to support her) if he doesn’t want to go to church and pray, I think so.

It’s a bit like diets, having a faith when your partner doesn’t will only be a strain and lead to failure
I think he could have gone to support her. He's attended before, and she's shown them doing devotionals in bed! He doesn't seem supportive in anything really, church, dieting, exercising. Coming from my own point of view, I know my husband would support me. I just find it strange when others don't seem to do the same for their spouse.