Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DubaiM

Getting messy on IG. More unnecessary attention seeking.

Yasmin slagging off all her exes, especially recent ex (Sam) with extreme ranting on her story this morning - doing too much OTT it makes her look unbelievable, she known him for years so knew what he was like & no self accountability for any of her own part, mess or actions. Playing little miss innocent perfect girlfriend looking for sympathy - it takes two to have an affair behind both their long term partners backs. She bizarrely thinks the American ex is an amazing perfect bf despite him “randomly” getting married - obviously always the other woman. To continue to make out she’s in any position to give faux relationship / life advice to any followers or that she has high standards is truly delusional. Should stick to fashion hauls less over sharing private details, doesn’t make her relatable just immature.

Sam’s responded this evening on his story, asking his followers to ignore his ex stories attacking him today - lies she’s looking for drama a reaction from him - he ended it, their affair went on for 2 years apologises to (her) ex, one of his best friends didn’t deserve it - whom she has never apologised too. He reloaded all deleted IG photos of Yasmin so everyone knows it’s about her. Such a mess of both their own doing, both in the wrong untrustworthy liars. Feel sorry for his ex & their innocent baby in the middle. Her long term ex bf Jack seriously dodged a bullet - she’s fully responsible for her own torrid behaviour. She’s clueless & desperately insecure at 28.

Yasmin really shouldn’t use her large platform 790K to make public personal attacks very unprofessional ( especially wrong if he does have mental health troubles ) - washing her dirty laundry in public is a PR disaster. Bitch to friends in private not online. No wonder she really isn’t getting much work this year - looks like her IGH Talent management have dropped her ( now on profile a generic contact email not previous [email protected]) ~ focusing on Kate’s & others careers less problematic. Her unproductive excuse that Zara has bad clothes this year is dumb, simply pick other brands to do hauls. Messing up her own career being work shy lazy, too busy chasing taken men & complaining about everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

DubaiM

Influencers are all having too much aesthetic work done too young & it’s very ageing. Yasmin’s lips look painful & her overstretched, emotionless skin pass for late 40s with work done not her 28. Undernourished & excessive colouring making her hair thin /go sparse - generally not healthy looking.

Yasmin’s new fella is Samhogan123 from her Brighton / West Sussex area, 32- technician for a solar energy company. Noticed him as a recent follow but weirdly keep follow/unfollowing each other to hide it but his photos of her are still up. She’s repeatedly pictured on his instagram since July on her Majorca & other holidays. He has a baby son Jude was only born end of Nov 2022 to his girlfriend of 7 years now ex, who looks similar brunette to Yasmin. Looked very together happy when their baby was born. Not a good sign if he couldn’t wait much more than six months after his 1st child was born to publicly move on with OTT IG love declaration posts with Y. Basically she’s the other woman again 😲- worst still his pictures reveals that on Valentine’s Day 2019, Yasmin even went on a double date with her ex & his ex, essentially nicked her close friend’s baby daddy who’s also her long term bf ex Jack’s mate. His ex Negin even commented 28 weeks ago he better delete this pic lol with her friend liking it. ( early March when their Son was only 4 months old). Perhaps he was working in Miami in April & May reason for her long trips there. Yasmin repeatedly said she hated British men & would never date one again, so desperate always picks wrong uns. Any guy who quits/ cheats in first few months of parenthood after so many years together is scum no excuses. Plus he’s good friends with racist Connor Durman from Love island 6 - he’s that type of shit guy. He’s currently partying in Dubai as if he’s single. Claims to have high standards buts end up in low effort crap situationship same as Kate’s. It will obviously end in tears again for Yasmin - she has no morals or standards will always just be the temporary side piece/ mistress, definitely not the girls girl she always marketing herself as, just a selfish, insecure narcissist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
And she said ‘financial secure / stable man’ something along them lines because of her job ‘being up and down’… why should some man be funding and supporting you just because you actively decide to have a hobby job! Get in the real world you catfish arsehole and get a real stable job like the rest of us, bloody user!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah she’s loving the drama and popping off at people in the comments.
She’s playing the whole ‘I’m not like other girls because I freed the nipple’ as though she’s the only person that’s done it. Personally would rather have my photo taken because I’m dressed nice rather than just because my nipples are out.

Dress is Dolce and Gabbana and styled like this on their website which I think it’s much nicer
597A0724-8F98-45ED-A91D-CA657130F251.jpeg

Reactions: 15

abcdsb7

Suggesting shorts to a corporate job interview in her Q&A, what world does she live in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cba_2020

Sam just uploaded this,
I mean there is clearly some truth to what he is saying but that picture is giving stalker vibes? No matter what she's done I don't think she should feel unsafe like this and he should most definitely not be following her. Hopefully a friend sent this to him but if not I'm a little concerned for her. If he needs the money and the evidence that this was not a gift he should just take her to a court.

Reactions: 13

elfo28

I used to work with her and can confirm that she is not a pleasant human. Really thinks a lot of herself and constantly looking down her nose at everyone.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to understand that she's just made herself more and more unlikeable. Sharing posts from her equally beggy mates. Her mum calling everyone nobodies. They sound like a family of self righteous cunts. I follow loads of fashion accounts and underwear accounts, I don't follow her anymore as she's just an absolute bell end of a lassie and she's let her true colours be known. Time for a career rethink

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's all over the place, she needs to calm herself down, still can't believe she shared a message from her dad, saying she looked amazing. That's quite creepy. I would die if my dad messaged me that after staring at boobs, actually dying of embarrassment here for her 😳

• Sick

interestedingossip_

I thought she said she didn’t want to live in Britain anymore and that all British men were awful? Seems odd to go to something that celebrates the UK when she so clearly doesn’t like the country

Reactions: 12

nosynell

A friend of mine who is in sam’s inner circles says Yasmin has been putting the guy trough absolute hell!!!! She loves drama which is clear from her stories anyway!! They’ve been to couples therapy until recently….
She’s had him arrested 6 times stating she fears he’ll be violent,,,, she’s ruining his life ,, she said she could only trust him and take the relationship further if he bought her a Rolex which he did .. the same today she then blocked him off every thing He’s paid for the walk in wardrobe for her after promising she would pay him back and now she’s taking out a no contact order with police she’s extremely manipulative and took everything from him

• Wow

kaaa2

VIP Member
Influencers are all having too much aesthetic work done too young & it’s very ageing. Yasmin’s lips look painful & her overstretched, emotionless skin pass for late 40s with work done not her 28. Undernourished & excessive colouring making her hair thin /go sparse - generally not healthy looking.

Yasmin’s new fella is Samhogan123 from her Brighton / West Sussex area, 32- technician for a solar energy company. Noticed him as a recent follow but weirdly keep follow/unfollowing each other to hide it but his photos of her are still up. She’s repeatedly pictured on his instagram since July on her Majorca & other holidays. He has a baby son Jude was only born end of Nov 2022 to his girlfriend of 7 years now ex, who looks similar brunette to Yasmin. Looked very together happy when their baby was born. Not a good sign if he couldn’t wait much more than six months after his 1st child was born to publicly move on with OTT IG love declaration posts with Y. Basically she’s the other woman again 😲- worst still his pictures reveals that on Valentine’s Day 2019, Yasmin even went on a double date with her ex & his ex, essentially nicked her close friend’s baby daddy who’s also her long term bf ex Jack’s mate. His ex Negin even commented 28 weeks ago he better delete this pic lol with her friend liking it. ( early March when their Son was only 4 months old). Perhaps he was working in Miami in April & May reason for her long trips there. Yasmin repeatedly said she hated British men & would never date one again, so desperate always picks wrong uns. Any guy who quits/ cheats in first few months of parenthood after so many years together is scum no excuses. Plus he’s good friends with racist Connor Durman from Love island 6 - he’s that type of shit guy. He’s currently partying in Dubai as if he’s single. Claims to have high standards buts end up in low effort crap situationship same as Kate’s. It will obviously end in tears again for Yasmin - she has no morals or standards will always just be the temporary side piece/ mistress, definitely not the girls girl she always marketing herself as, just a selfish, insecure narcissist.
You never fail ☕

Lechat

VIP Member
Exactly when she says she likes ‘traditional’ men she means a rich man that works whilst she stays at home and does bugger all. No wonder she doesn’t attract good men, most can tell a gold digger a mile off.

As for her living in Monaco she wishes. I wonder how many F1 drivers she’s tried to hook up with so she can copy Kelly piquet’s life

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Haha so glad 85% said No! The thing is, I think most people are getting sick of the whole influencer culture - she buys high street for her reels, then Colman’s with in the style selling super cheap crap swim wear but then on her own holidays she is wearing swimsuit and cover ups that cost hundreds of pounds, casually buying designer bags and can somehow manage to afford multiple luxury holidays a year…. I think the public are wakening up to the biggest lie ever told ‘I only advertise products I love and wear myself!’

Lgh060110

I mean why does she have to stay in 1 lane? Can’t she do both
Good question, one of my best friends works in industry so I view it from what she's explained to me. Yasmin has a really large following, on a similar level as girls who have been influencing for years think Kate Hutchins, Freya Killin, Nadia Anya etc etc. But she has only been doing it for a small amount of time, and her following grew exponentially from being on the explore page and not from working her way up with brands. As such she has no brands that she has worked with for years and shown that she uses eg. Molly Mae worked with PLT pre love island, Kate has worked with New Look for years. Its all about authenticity. This is where Yasmin is going wrong and I mean about staying in a lane.
Her following grew from her zara try ons, that was all she was doing and so a large percentage of her audience is looking to her page for that price range (yes there are people following also with bigger budgets not disputing that at all). So when she's showing expensive brands, like patbo and alexandra miro that doesn't appeal to a larger percentage of her following.. so she doesn't have influence for those types of brands really. Noorie Ana is a really great example, she started in the pandemic and only has like 100K followers yet because she started out on youtube talking luxury from the start thats her lane. She did some work with missguided at the start, but because her style is that classic elegant look it worked.. and she actually stopped working with them a while back. Now she works just with the higher brands, for example she just put an alexandra miro dress on her feed. Her following is a fraction of yasmin's, but her's is a luxury following so she has an influence for that level of brands.
Yasmin working with In the shit makes more sense for her own following budget wise, but because she never wears that brand and just buys expensive dresses and trys to portray luxe lifestyle.. it feels really inauthentic and a cash grab (which it is). This hurts influencers in the long term and she's only just starting. Molly Mae is also falling into that category now, she only wears designer and has a stylist.. and only wears PLT when shes paid too. She's lucky most her fiat 500 following are young and not switched on, but older followers have definitely all noted it. Molly tags designer brands alot when she's wearing them, but the brands won't touch her. She's from reality fame, her following is not geared towards luxury at all etc.
Another problem is the photoshopping, Yasmin has great body but her face is not really photogenic.. Luxury brands want natural beauty, thats why Kate got that tag heuer partnership because she is naturally very pretty.
Yasmin is now going to fall in same area as Lorna (not so) Luxe, an awful place to be really. In the shit collection, wore with designer bags shilling any makeup or tanning brand on stories. The quality is so bad with ITS and such, I don't know how she can recommend it when she knows that a good quality piece looks like. Even that first dress she's shown, the lining of the dress is not the same as the pattern of the dress, its just white which is a really budget look and a cost cutting method. I bet it looks worse in person too, not something you'd wear to a Mayfair restaurant or on your holiday to a 5* resort.. its not genuine. Hope that explains it (and to Yas too hi hun x)

• Heart

leavemealone107

You absolutely are Yasmin 😂😂😂 misspelling her name on purpose lol.

Also find it funny that you’ve made a tattle account just to write on this thread, no other posts on other threads 🤔 Weirdo Yas, go check your face app subscription isn’t running out or check on your married ex who dumped you xoxoxox
So funny! At least we now know for a fact that she reads (and even posts) here 🤣🤣

So funny! At least we now know for a fact that she reads (and even posts) here 🤣🤣
Hi Yasmine

Attachments

• Haha